or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3278

post #49156 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I seem to be devolving into Reigning Champ sweatshirts and EP horsehides on the daily, and Don is really going the other direction! Killing it lately
Yup, RC black hybrid is a great sweatshirt. Rocking that today with the black shell sneaks!
post #49157 of 57698
Is it unreasonable to own both the navy and the indigo heirloom?
post #49158 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Is it unreasonable to own both the navy and the indigo heirloom?


I was wondering the same thing... and my conclusion is that it IS unreasonable; maybe sell the navy if you prefer the indigo (which crossed my mind).  I'm wearing my cinnamon heirloom cardigan today (love it!) and wish I jumped on a forest one as well

post #49159 of 57698
Going for textures today. Canvas CPO shirt with duck canvas khaki Rivet chinos and alpine grain Aldens.

post #49160 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
 

While I don't plan on wearing them with suspenders Dylan mentioned that if you plan on doing so you should alter the length of the pants accordingly as they may hike up the pants a little more than expected. 

This is definitely true in my experience 

post #49161 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd V View Post

Is the jacket unstructured with patch pockets? How did that work out for you in the Harris Tweed?

 

I also have the Foggy Bog Harris Tweed in an unstructured welt breast/hip patch pocket configuration, and it's great. (Differently from @loxo, mine is a two-button -- which I prefer -- not 3-roll-2.) The jacket is 3/8 lined, which I was concerned about for such a tough, hairy fabric, but it keeps its shape wonderfully and moves beautifully. It's an amazing coat, and indeed is one of the better Harris Tweeds I've seen. Quite versatile as well -- both trouser- and denim-friendly. It's almost 60 degrees in New York right now and I'm wearing it as outwear today.

post #49162 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post
 

 

I also have the Foggy Bog Harris Tweed in an unstructured welt breast/hip patch pocket configuration, and it's great. (Differently from @loxo, mine is a two-button -- which I prefer -- not 3-roll-2.) The jacket is 3/8 lined, which I was concerned about for such a tough, hairy fabric, but it keeps its shape wonderfully and moves beautifully. It's an amazing coat, and indeed is one of the better Harris Tweeds I've seen. Quite versatile as well -- both trouser- and denim-friendly. It's almost 60 degrees in New York right now and I'm wearing it as outwear today.

Pics?  Tempted to pick one up but wondering if it's too close to my copper donegal coat.

post #49163 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

Veneto SC and 2013 Alt Wien's

 

 

 

 

Looking good Don.

post #49164 of 57698

Epaulet x Gitman Electric Youth with Smoke Mother of Pearl Buttons.

 

 

 

 

 

-Mike

post #49165 of 57698
Ah, what a thing of beauty!

Super 'product shots' too smile.gif
post #49166 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post

While I don't plan on wearing them with suspenders Dylan mentioned that if you plan on doing so you should alter the length of the pants accordingly as they may hike up the pants a little more than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post

This is definitely true in my experience 

+1 more

One of the things I like about braces/suspenders is that the keep your waistline at the same level all day. Belts tend to slide down, especially if you carry a bunch of crap in your pockets. If you wear braces when you have the hems tailored they will sit in that position basically for good.
post #49167 of 57698
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post

Most of my Ep shirts make me feel like they'll be kicking around for years.

Steel, are you ready? It's almost MA-1 time cheers.gif

Yes! I think our horses were shipped from Greece today!

@Epaulet Hey Mke, how long does it usually take for Thedi shipment to reach NYC?

thanks
post #49168 of 57698
A few recent arrivals. I was going to just keep one of the coats but I think they're distinct enough that I can justify keeping both. As for the vest, well I'm just a sucker for vests.





post #49169 of 57698

^Those clothes wear you so well.

 

What are the boots in the last pic?

post #49170 of 57698
Coats are so good! @tricky
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread