or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3247

post #48691 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Mike, any chance of any Rudy samples for us "muscular" guys.
+1. Extra muscular as of tomorrow pm.
post #48692 of 57683
Quick shot of my two-year old kudus. Still my favorite boots.
772cefb1147dd7ba02d600a8bf5a4cfb.jpg
post #48693 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

+1. Extra muscular as of tomorrow pm.

+2

I was drooling over some of those Walt samples, but alas, I'm just too... muscular. FWIW, I just took a couple pair of Hertling trousers that I got locally to the tailor at lunch after digging them out of my closet. It seems I just continue to get more and more muscular as I get older.
post #48694 of 57683

@Epaulet  Just took delivery of my Loden Field Coat.  You pretty much hit it out of the park with the design and fit on this one :slayer:

post #48695 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

+2

I was drooling over some of those Walt samples, but alas, I'm just too... muscular. FWIW, I just took a couple pair of Hertling trousers that I got locally to the tailor at lunch after digging them out of my closet. It seems I just continue to get more and more muscular as I get older.

I'm up 2 sizes in rivet chinos from a couple of years ago. I'm hoping Epaulet releases a line of Spanx soon.
post #48696 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

I'm up 2 sizes in rivet chinos from a couple of years ago. I'm hoping Epaulet releases a line of Spanx soon.

I think I see a trend here. It's probably much more likely that @Epaulet has been cutting corners and short changing us on the amount of fabric in our trousers. That seems much more likely than any of us actually gaining weight! nod[1].gif
post #48697 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Okay guys, the Walt item is all fleshed out with pics. 

Those REDA pants are an awesome deal if we have it in your size. And the Ammo pocket twills are a cool thing that we sampled but never put into work. Great deal on that Sandstorm linen too. 

Would have taken two of the ammo pocket colors, and they not had the pocket. With a 28" inseam, I can't really afford another pocket just above my knee.
post #48698 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

+2

I was drooling over some of those Walt samples, but alas, I'm just too... muscular. FWIW, I just took a couple pair of Hertling trousers that I got locally to the tailor at lunch after digging them out of my closet. It seems I just continue to get more and more muscular as I get older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

I'm up 2 sizes in rivet chinos from a couple of years ago. I'm hoping Epaulet releases a line of Spanx soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

I think I see a trend here. It's probably much more likely that @Epaulet has been cutting corners and short changing us on the amount of fabric in our trousers. That seems much more likely than any of us actually gaining weight! nod[1].gif

post #48699 of 57683
Speaking of us more muscular dudes, is the Fairfax Jean still in production? I would love to be able to fit into Wilshires but it's just not meant to be. My only pair of a denim are some Left Field Greasers, and even with those I had to size up in the waist just to squeeze my thighs into them!
post #48700 of 57683
Anybody own the Sienna Brown Wool/Cashmere/Mink trousers? Thoughts?
post #48701 of 57683
Grabbed the twill cargo sample Walts. Now that I'm up 10 pounds the 33 waist works again smile.gif
post #48702 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Anybody own the Sienna Brown Wool/Cashmere/Mink trousers? Thoughts?


yes.

They are awesome, but SUPER warm.

post #48703 of 57683
Son of a bitch those navy check flannel was MONEY
post #48704 of 57683
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Anybody own the Sienna Brown Wool/Cashmere/Mink trousers? Thoughts?

I'm wearing them right now. They are my favourite trouser of all time!
post #48705 of 57683
I may have missed it over t he last couple of weeks when I was somewhat AWOL, but has there been an ETA given on the ends for friends shirting event from October?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread