or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3243

post #48631 of 57879

Epaulet (Southwick) navy hopsack suit today:

 

tumblr_nya54x1x0o1r8bgano1_1280.jpg 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tumblr_nya55yAOck1r8bgano1_1280.jpg
post #48632 of 57879
Hey Mike/Sam/Dylan, do you think you'll get more of the Hertling sample sale trousers up this week? Just trying to plan my holiday travels...
post #48633 of 57879
#TeamGrey



post #48634 of 57879
Vests arrived - real nice quality
d21da584f569078d7c037897825087f9.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #48635 of 57879
Nice Don - I ordered the same colour. Did you get any others? How is sizing compared to our moleskin?
post #48636 of 57879

Hi all,

 

Wondering if anyone might have a suggestion on what would be the most versatile pant from the following:

-Navy Italian Donegal Tweed

-Grey Italian Donegal Tweed

-Kale and Khaki Cross Hatch Flannel

 

I would think the grey donegal, but they seem a bit too dark.

 

Thanks,

Matt

post #48637 of 57879
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Nice Don - I ordered the same colour. Did you get any others? How is sizing compared to our moleskin?
I got the blue as well
They are a bit more forgiving than the mole skins. Same back center adjustment to dial in the fit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #48638 of 57879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty003 View Post
 

Hi all,

 

Wondering if anyone might have a suggestion on what would be the most versatile pant from the following:

-Navy Italian Donegal Tweed

-Grey Italian Donegal Tweed

-Kale and Khaki Cross Hatch Flannel

 

I would think the grey donegal, but they seem a bit too dark.

 

Thanks,

Matt

 

I wear my Navy Donegals all the time (today as a matter of fact)! I hope that helps a bit. Grey is usually super versatile, but i agree they do seem on the darker side.

post #48639 of 57879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty003 View Post

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone might have a suggestion on what would be the most versatile pant from the following:
-Navy Italian Donegal Tweed
-Grey Italian Donegal Tweed
-Kale and Khaki Cross Hatch Flannel

I would think the grey donegal, but they seem a bit too dark.

Thanks,
Matt

I would get the grey Donegal easily. An EP member few pages mentioned in real life that color is a little lighter than charcoal. So I would imagine it to be very versatile. I have non EP navy trousers and I never wear them. I just can't get myself to wear trousers that are darker than my shirts with no jacket.
post #48640 of 57879
^ Agreed on the gray donegal (kopped earlier today) although I find it hard to imagine the blue and gray not being essentially the same on the formality spectrum. Interesting that you don't do pants darker than shirts. I almost always prefer the opposite.
post #48641 of 57879
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

I would get the grey Donegal easily. An EP member few pages mentioned in real life that color is a little lighter than charcoal. So I would imagine it to be very versatile. I have non EP navy trousers and I never wear them. I just can't get myself to wear trousers that are darker than my shirts with no jacket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ Agreed on the gray donegal (kopped earlier today) although I find it hard to imagine the blue and gray not being essentially the same on the formality spectrum. Interesting that you don't do pants darker than shirts. I almost always prefer the opposite.

I never worry about this 😒... Uh oh
post #48642 of 57879
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff406 View Post

Hey Mike/Sam/Dylan, do you think you'll get more of the Hertling sample sale trousers up this week? Just trying to plan my holiday travels...

I was wondering about this as well.
post #48643 of 57879
Can some folks get some photos of the unifinished hh gats up.. I am breaking my no shopping fast for these suckers!!
post #48644 of 57879
Ok. Little help.

Mocha Tweed
Saffron Dongal
Navy Dongal Tweed

Which would be the best 4 season fabric? Assuming the tweeds will be the heavier which is fine as I lack some good winter pants. (In GA)
post #48645 of 57879
Honestly you wouldn't want to wear those tweeds much above 50F if that. I've got both the tweed and donegal fabrics and the donegal is a little cooler but still nowhere near a summer fabric.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread