or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3241

post #48601 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

Does anyone have the Stormcloud Wool-Silk-Linen trouser (link)? I believe it was on a previous EFF and am considering as a warm weather trouser, as I don't have any brown-tone trousers lin lightweight fabrics (shocking). For those who have it, what's the fabric like? Would the weight/hand/breathability work for the dog days of a hot, humid mid-Atlantic July?

EDIT: Am I right that the fabric is actually brown? Took another look and can't tell 100% with the background.
. Thought it was gray. Also thinking about it.
post #48602 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

Does anyone have the Stormcloud Wool-Silk-Linen trouser (link)? I believe it was on a previous EFF and am considering as a warm weather trouser, as I don't have any brown-tone trousers lin lightweight fabrics (shocking). For those who have it, what's the fabric like? Would the weight/hand/breathability work for the dog days of a hot, humid mid-Atlantic July?

EDIT: Am I right that the fabric is actually brown? Took another look and can't tell 100% with the background.

It looks grey with hints of blue, you can get a better feel for the colour from the mto link;
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/made-to-order-trousers-linen-blends
post #48603 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post





@evilWagon
 we're going to put @EP Sam
 in touch with you. Quick answer is: I think that we can get you a better fit than the Rudy. At your height, you really need something that can be done in a Long fitting. I can't guarantee that the first try will be perfect, but we can definitely get you a pant that will be very wearable - and probably even more refined with a bit of tailoring. We'll need a set of measurements for pants that fit you well now. 

Sounds good enough for me to pass on these killer fabrics in the EFF, the stormcloud, reda hopsack, donegal tweed etc had all caught my eye. I'll wait patiently for more details. Hopefully you have an inexpensive fabric as an option while we nail down sizing before I order some of the more premium stuff. If I can find a style that fits well at reasonable prices (for the quality) I'd likely order a dozen pairs. Finding my size in a cut that's more tailored and is well made using quality materials for a price that I can justify wearing them daily is proving impossible to find.
post #48604 of 57687

teak shell tennis trainers

thrilled to have em, mike and adele hit it out of the park with these.

 

teak on teak

 

post #48605 of 57687

How heavy are the Grape Flannels? Really love the color, but I'm worried there'd only be a few days a year where I could wear them in SoCal.

post #48606 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

teak shell tennis trainers

thrilled to have em, mike and adele hit it out of the park with these.

 

teak on teak

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Nice! Matching your shoes with your selvedge ID :slayer: 

post #48607 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

teak shell tennis trainers

thrilled to have em, mike and adele hit it out of the park with these.

 

teak on teak

 

 

DV, your Teaks are looking soo good. Can't wait for mine to come in!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post
 

How heavy are the Grape Flannels? Really love the color, but I'm worried there'd only be a few days a year where I could wear them in SoCal.

 

Curious here as well!

 

-Mike

post #48608 of 57687
Any interested in buying the shell teak tennis trainers size 9? I haven't even tried them on. Shoot me a pm.
post #48609 of 57687

Thr grape flannels are a true flannel.  Heavier than the latest rounds of VBC flannels but not quite in the Shetland  tweed weight

post #48610 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Thr grape flannels are a true flannel.  Heavier than the latest rounds of VBC flannels but not quite in the Shetland  tweed weight

One of my favourite EP materials. Perhaps I should order...
post #48611 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

. Thought it was gray. Also thinking about it.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilWagon View Post

It looks grey with hints of blue, you can get a better feel for the colour from the mto link;
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/made-to-order-trousers-linen-blends

 

Ahh thanks for that. That definitely changes the calculus for me. They're absolutely gorgeous, and a steal at EFF price, but I might go a different direction.

post #48612 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post


One of my favourite EP materials. Perhaps I should order...

The will not dissapoint.  I get compliments every time I wear them.

post #48613 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherifEnt View Post
 

Just wanted to thank Epaulet for the customer service and quality of products. I recently took advantage of Southwick suit offer and bought the Blue wool/mohair suit. Dylan at EP was extremely helpful in sizing.  I received the suit much quicker than expected. The fit was spot on and the suit was stunning. I have worn the suit 4 times and I cannot count the number of times that someone has complimented the suit. The suit was a HOMERUN.  Again thank you

 

Thanks, bud! My pleasure. I'm glad the suit worked out so well!!!

post #48614 of 57687
@Van504 that Thorpe is a winner.
post #48615 of 57687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

.....

I do actually have another stock Walt delivery coming right before Thanksgiving. We're looking at stock Walts in: 

 

Oxford Grey Flannel

Pearl Grey Flannel

Saffron Donegal

Navy Donegal

Grey Donegal

Mink-Wool-Cashmere

 

....

 

Mike - are the stock Pearl Grey Flannel Walts going to be in the same fabric as listed the MTO option? If not, which is the heavier weight? The two lambswool Walts I have already (Air Force Blue and Lovat I think they were called) are really comfortable and warm enough, except on really windy days, and I definitely need something like this for my winter wardrobe.

 

Good to see the cashminks also lined up for a reappearance - those things are bezonkers warm!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread