or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3231

post #48451 of 58771
Jumped on the REDA gray hopsacks. I have a pair I picked up previously that I missized so am happy for an opportunity to rectify that.
post #48452 of 58771
I might just wait till the end of the day so everyone else can make my decision making easier and affecting my bank account less
post #48453 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post

I might just wait till the end of the day so everyone else can make my decision making easier and affecting my bank account less

 

yes, we're almost done putting things up. Few more flannels and tweeds to go. There's a lot of stock, so no need to rush. 


If anyone out there wants those REDA hopsacks though, you'll want to jump on that. We don't have any other basic dress fabrics and we're down to 2 pearl greys and 6 champagne's

post #48454 of 58771
I have the pearl grey and they are such a great cloth and fabric. Highly considering adding the champagne
post #48455 of 58771
Mocha tweed kopped. Exactly what I was looking for.
post #48456 of 58771
@Epaulet
Are the Abraham tweeds going to be itchy?
post #48457 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

@Epaulet
Are the Abraham tweeds going to be itchy?

 

@edubs01 it's the same yarn as our Donegals, so most guys don't find it to be a problem, but across the board: a flannel is going to be a lot softer than a tweed. 

post #48458 of 58771
@Epaulet
Any brown tone flannels?
post #48459 of 58771
I stumped for that Barberis teal and cream fabric before and I will do it again- it is fantastic. Soft hand, great colors, and surprisingly wearable. I think the EFF price is about 50% off of retail from my (Hertling made, though non-Epaulet) pants made of the same stuff.

If you are thinking of getting something a bit more bold from this round, give this one a long and hard look.
post #48460 of 58771

I was out for a while.  Have the non-Driggs samples come and gone?

post #48461 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

yes, we're almost done putting things up. Few more flannels and tweeds to go. There's a lot of stock, so no need to rush. 


If anyone out there wants those REDA hopsacks though, you'll want to jump on that. We don't have any other basic dress fabrics and we're down to 2 pearl greys and 6 champagne's

before you're outta there, any chance I could get another picture of the loden windowpane flannel? how thick/warm do you think those are? wondering if I could get away with em. thanks mike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpapagiorgio View Post

I was out for a while.  Have the non-Driggs samples come and gone?

you didn't miss out yet.
post #48462 of 58771
Field jackets in?
post #48463 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikiman44 View Post

Field jackets in?

 

@aikiman44 most of them - it's driving me freaking crazy. UPS got them all on the same day, but still owe us four boxes. 

post #48464 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
 

 

@aikiman44 most of them - it's driving me freaking crazy. UPS got them all on the same day, but still owe us four boxes. 

I hope their guys aren't trying them on.

post #48465 of 58771
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post
 

I snagged the Pale Grape Flannel from someone off of SF a few months ago. Some of my favorites. They get lots of compliments and aren't garishly loud. 

Agreed.  I've had a pair for a few years and are my most complimented pair of pants

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread