Do the Hertling Sample pants fit the same as the Walt pants at the waist?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 2/2/17 at 1:25pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 1:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3224post #48347 of 5932811/17/15 at 6:10pmpost #48348 of 5932811/17/15 at 7:46pm
@lifeinabox - killer combo, and those boots are great tooQuote:
@StanleyVanBuren - that jacket was the OG! 2011!!
@Don L thank you sir! We received half of the jackets today - something went sideways at UPS and only 4 out of 8 boxes were on the truck. We should have the balance tomorrow, so your jacket will go out today. I believe that we only received mediums and a few smalls today.Quote:Originally Posted by clarksdb
After measuring the BB short I would indeed be a medium. I also realized I have a Gitman shirt in medium which I did need to get altered as it was big.
Just a quick question in respect to collar. What's the difference between button-down vs PT compact button down? I am debating between those and also the bond rounded button down. Which would you opt for in a floral shirt to wear with odd trousers and no jacket?
@clarksdb Any of those three would be great on that shirt:
Regular BD is a nice, full buttondown collar. It's traditional and will give the shirt an old-school look
PT is a lot smaller and doesn't roll much. It's the collar that Individualized has used for Comme Des Garcons before. Very modern and minimal.
The New Bond has those rounded points. I'd love that on the floral shirt. When you have a bold print, the rounded ends aren't really obvious, but its very cool in a subtle way. Another customer did just that - here's how it made up. The base fabric is pure white, it just looks blue in the shadow here.Quote:
They came out killer - enjoy them!Quote:Originally Posted by Plumluck
Does anyone have pics of a navy shell sneaker? Feel like that would be absolutely killer.
Also, Mike, question I forgot to ask on the Reddit AMA: Would you ever consider stocking the Milkshake suede Indy's again? Such a badass out-there boot and I'm one of the weird people that think Indy's look best in suede/roughout.
Regarding the Milkshake Indy, I personally LOVED that boot. It was very cool. Problem was - it was really difficult to sell. The color was high-maintenance, and the vast majority of Alden fans are looking for something versatile, and something that will age well. So, I probably wouldn't make it again, failing some kind of GMTO setup where at least 8-10 units were spoken for.
For the Navy Shell Sneaker, it made up BEAUTIFULLY. Check it out:Quote:
@SherifEnt for the most part.
We're going to divide the Hertling pants into groups. There are a few fits which are close to our own. Namely: the Jake (which is extremely close to the Driggs), the Ryan, the Como, and the Garda. Each fit will have its own item with measurements and a fit description. I'll try to have Dylan or Sam model the a pant as well for a quick fit shot.
There's some larger, more classic fits alongside those. As usual, everything can be tailored nicely as long as the waist works.
The pricing is great on the samples, but the big opportunity is to get some really unique fabrics. Many of the samples have been around for years. Quite a few of them were made with sample fabrics that the factory never actually put into production. So there are some awesome tweeds and flannels which never even made it into the ends piles.
And don't forget the vests! We have a vest for everyone! $135 across the board.
The "Ends" promo will be the biggest one that we've ever done. There's a huge amount of fabrics - tons of flannels and tweeds. We've got a guaranteed ship date of 1/15 on this too, so the time frame is very good.post #48349 of 5932811/17/15 at 7:50pmpost #48350 of 5932811/17/15 at 8:05pmpost #48351 of 5932811/17/15 at 8:11pmpost #48352 of 5932811/17/15 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by bkotsko
Quickie Vittorio shot this morning.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
B, your Sportcoat is looking great. That fabric is just fantastic.Quote:Originally Posted by lifeinabox
Speckled Chambray and Fields of Gold.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Both of those materials are great and work nicely together.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
a couple shots from my recent visit:
Epaulet x Southwick navy tweed sport coat: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Epaulet New England button-down shirt and EPLA tennis trainers: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Checked out a bunch of the new stuff and in particular, the derby shoes turned out really nice and there a bunch of good-sounding future plans for that line. Also the new deconstructed shoulder Southwick shape turned out really nice and has a great lapel that isn't trendy-wide but is well-balanced and compliments the shoulders nicely.
SVB, both are looking great but that Tweed Coat is soo terrific. Great for our chilly weather this week.Quote:Originally Posted by MrDV
mogano shell sport trainer
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
DV, wow that is really close to your lens I can almost smell the fresh shell and suede. All kidding aside, they look great.
-Mikepost #48353 of 5932811/17/15 at 10:02pmpost #48354 of 5932811/18/15 at 3:55ampost #48355 of 5932811/18/15 at 4:25ampost #48356 of 5932811/18/15 at 5:31ampost #48357 of 5932811/18/15 at 6:03ampost #48358 of 5932811/18/15 at 6:09ampost #48359 of 5932811/18/15 at 7:45am
We're rolling out the sample sale and Ends soon. There's a LOT to choose from. I'm doing the vests first. We've got four awesome fabrics to choose from.
Size down one from your typical Epaulet size and you'll be good to go. If you don't own any of our shirts, then just follow this:
Small Vest = 38R
Medium Vest = 40R
Large Vest = 42R
XLarge Vest = 44R
XXL Vest = 46R
The vests are all regular length. If you typically take a Long then check out the fit pic of Dylan. That's how it's going to fit on you. If you take a Short, then you should be fine.post #48360 of 5932811/18/15 at 7:55am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway