Left looks so good. Love the contrast with the ecru sole, so classic
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3217post #48241 of 5984011/14/15 at 8:42ampost #48242 of 5984011/14/15 at 9:50ampost #48243 of 5984011/14/15 at 9:59amMy heart goes out to all of those in Paris. I flew out of CDG just a couple of hours before the attacks began. Would have been in the city that night had Air France had available seats on the Saturday flight.
Some pics from the last couple of weeks. Several don't actually show the EP gear that was being worn but thought they were cool pics. Hope you guys don't mind. First few are from a bike tour of west Texas that me and my best friend made two weeks ago. My lovely wife thought a Ducati Multistrada would be a good birthday gift for me and this was the first trip on it.
Last few are Milan and Paris from this past week.
I had two EP suits on the trip also that got a lot of use, alas, no pictures.
Not shown. EP Western Snap Shirt and Rivets under riding gear. This is the Prada art installation outside of Marfa Texas.
My digs at El Cosmic in Marfa
Rivets and "clunky" Alden/EP shoes on the streets of Milan
More Rivets and Aldenpost #48244 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:01ampost #48245 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:05ampost #48246 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:07ampost #48247 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:09ampost #48248 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:10ampost #48249 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:19ampost #48250 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:48am
The Field Jackets are active! They'll be delivered on Tuesday, so please note that they're not in the stores today or tomorrow. We'll get our paperwork ready so that any jackets ordered before Tuesday afternoon can be shipped out with UPS that evening.
Couple notes on this jacket:
1) Order your typical Epaulet shirt size. You're going to love the fit. I wouldn't recommend sizing down or up for layering. It's a piece that's intended to fit fairly slim, so the max that you'd want under it would be a light to medium sweater - something like the Shetland crewnecks that we carry now.
2) Moleskin is the warmest fabric. With a sweater it will get you into the mid 40's comfortably. We're through a lot of Fall, but it's going to be a great piece come the early Spring once again.
3) Moleskin is a GREAT winter jacket for a warmer climate. It breathes nicely and won't overheat you too much if you're not layering under it. You SoCal guys will get plenty of wear out it, I'm sure of that. I could have worn this on most nights in Santa Monica.
4) The Scatter Camo is completely and totally ass-kicking. I've been wearing mine basically non-stop for a week and a half. Also pretty thick, and comfortably worn with a sweater into the 40s. It's super rigid, and should break in really nicely. We have the matching chino is you want to go full CAMO.
5) Moss Duck is the same fabric as our best-selling Doyle and Rivet Chino. Starts off dark green and fades incredibly. If you live somewhere cold, then don't buy this now - you won't get much wear out of it. It's great for a warmer climate though.
6) I'm not kidding that the collar has a zipper for a hood but no hood in it. I love the zippers, but hate how the hoods give you a bulky, rounded collar. This collar is so perfect that it hurts. You could stick some emergency cash in there too!
Onto the coats. These will go out in the NL pretty soon. It's a new item for us, but the Moleskin (especially Loden) have been pretty hotly anticipated, so you may want to get that sooner than later if you have your eye on it.post #48251 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:55ampost #48252 of 5984011/14/15 at 10:59amQuote:
@Badandy you can't go wrong with the Duck Canvas in LA. It's an awesome fabric, and that's going to fade and change the most. And it depends a bit on where you live too - it was a lot cooler at night on the West side.post #48253 of 5984011/14/15 at 11:04am
Those look great! I jumped on the Loden one because I need a piece of medium weight outerwear, and I expect it'll fit the bill perfectly. The Medium size EPLA hoodies fit me quite slimly, so I took a medium in this jacket, does that sound about right? Thats the fit I'm looking for, I don't care for bulky outerwear much.
Really looking forward to getting it!post #48254 of 5984011/14/15 at 11:23ampost #48255 of 5984011/14/15 at 11:26am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 15 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...