First guy to rock these things in Purple Haze wins.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3208post #48106 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:36pmpost #48107 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:44pmpost #48108 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:46pmQuote:
I personally am not concerned and would consider it character. That being said I've worn them the last 5 days abd 3 of them were with raw abd there has been no transferpost #48109 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:49pmpost #48110 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:51pmpost #48111 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:53pmpost #48112 of 5981711/10/15 at 7:56pmpost #48113 of 5981711/10/15 at 8:00pmpost #48114 of 5981711/10/15 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by EP Sam
Ooh - I think i was actually the one that shipped those to you. Such a ridiculously nice hand on that fabric...and they look fantastic - this is my favorite shade of grey for trousers. Boss fit!
I know there were a few questions above that I didn't get to - sit tight gents! I'm going to wait for Mike to chime in on these as I want to make sure you get accurate info and there might have been some updates over the last few days while I was off.
Thanks man. These were from the previous season but are the same trousers as the ones you guys just shipped me. I love them. Got so many complements and even one of my vendors had to take my picture because he said it was impeccablepost #48115 of 5981711/10/15 at 8:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
The "Gable" Trouser
It's happening! Final fit sample was tried on and approved today. This handsome high-waister will be put into immediate production and delivered (hopefully) before Thanksgiving.
The shape on it is really excellent. It has the overall "carrot" shape, but we made it a bit less extreme. The front pleats are tucked, so there's not a huge amount of extra space. The bottom openings are 7.5". They'll definitely work for Walt & Driggs guys, and I have a feeling that the thighs will work for Rudy customers as well - although I'll personally test that when the 34's come through.
For the first order, we're going to do Grey Hopsack, Oxford Grey Flannel, Smokey Blue Flannel, and Purple Haze Crosshatch Flannel. That last one is just as awesome as it sounds. That fabric in this shape will officially be the most bonkers trouser of 2015. Please excuse the iphone shots and sloppy folded hem, we had to quickly shoot the sample and then send it back.
mike, if these fit same size as Walts, I need you to reserve me a pair of the Purple Haze in 34.post #48116 of 5981711/11/15 at 6:07amQuote:
I'm with Ryden. I would actually consider a little dye transfer preferable but I haven't had any issues yet (2-3 wears - all w/ denim). That said, I don't have any IndigoXIndigo at the moment and I almost always soak my denim 1st thing to reduce bleeding and shrink. If I were rocking IxI denim right now I would probably apply some mink oil or conditioner to the HH to darken it a bit so the contrast wouldn't be as harsh.post #48117 of 5981711/11/15 at 7:11ampost #48118 of 5981711/11/15 at 7:20ampost #48119 of 5981711/11/15 at 7:24ampost #48120 of 5981711/11/15 at 7:26amQuote:
lol Mike just take all of my money
That sounds amazing. Would love to see when it comes in.
Also to the raw denimz guys: I have some indigo weft/indigo warp jeans that have been fine, as far as dye transfer goes, as long as I've soaked them one in cold water with a little detergent beforehand. I've worn these particular jeans with Carmina x EP snuff suede chukkas, and there's been no dye transfer to the suede. So you should be OK. If you don't soak your jeans beforehand, though...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Lazio Fit Advice 19 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 20 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...