Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3179post #47672 of 5983010/30/15 at 8:17pmpost #47673 of 5983010/30/15 at 8:41pmpost #47674 of 5983010/31/15 at 5:45ampost #47675 of 5983010/31/15 at 5:54ampost #47676 of 5983010/31/15 at 6:00ampost #47677 of 5983010/31/15 at 6:37ampost #47678 of 5983010/31/15 at 6:38ampost #47679 of 5983010/31/15 at 7:37amQuote:
@epc2 @tricky ah man, I wish that we could - we ran through all of the available leather at that time. Everything in this delivery was cut to order. We'll put up another round for March delivery right at the end of the month though.
And I also have a freaking huge amount of new stock styles. It's no joke. We have an absurd degree of new stuff for November.Quote:
Working on it! I shot the Shell Tennis Trainers yesterday - they are beautiful.
Agreed, those are so rad @mdubs
@FrankCowperwood the PTB's are stellar! I'll have pics up later today and they'll be online next week.
@slude thank you sir! We've got a ton to ship, so just a heads up to everyone: most of these will be packed and sent on Tues-Wed.Quote:
@notwithit very cool - I think that you'll be really delighted with these.post #47680 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:22ampost #47681 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:32ampost #47682 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:32amQuote:Originally Posted by prozach1576
Grabbed a pair of the Garand trousers in the indigo sea canvas, the ring-ring denim, and one of those reversible Reigning Champ hoodies from the sale section. Pumped because I'd seriously considered all of them at full price. Are the Garand trousers being discontinued?
@prozach1576 yup, they are. 'Tis the last of the Garands. I love this pant, but honestly, the "new" Rivet Chino put the final nail in its coffin a few months ago. As you guys may have noticed, we're constantly zapped with Rivet stock, so I'm going to concentrate on that shape primarily for our cotton stock items going forward. Now is the time to grab a Garand if you're in the market. The Japanese Military twill is an especially ace fabric for the Fall/Winter.
And I shouldn't post this before we have the items and details online, but screw it - these are too pretty to keep to myself. May I introduce the Derby Shoe (aka PTB) in Saddle Couro Cromo:
Retail on these will be $265. Killer shoe at a great price. There's going to be this colorway and a black version - although the black one comes on that same dark antique sole. I'll nerd you out with all of the details later but it's a great basic piece that's comfortable and has really zilcho break-in. The leather is freaking radiant on it.
Branding is all over the place for this big delivery. We changed things midstream to have the shoes & sneakers say "Epaulet" rather than "EPLA," but some of them do and some of them don't. These shoes hilariously say Epaulet on the insole and EPLA on the bottom. Eventually it's all going to be consistent.
Also, the EPLA (actual EPLA in this case) Field Jackets came out better than all of us had even hoped for. You guys are going to be thrilled! They're being finished this week, but I had a few units overnighted so that I can do photography on them. I'll have them to show very soon. The moleskin's are off the chain - as @applky may be able to attest :-)
Launch schedule for those is that I'm going to shoot them this week and put them online Friday. They'll leave LA that day. We'll take orders against the new delivery and then ship them immediately after they arrive, which will probably be around the 14th or so.
I mentioned already that this will be the best month of product that we've ever had right? It's going to be absurd.post #47683 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:45ampost #47684 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:48ampost #47685 of 5983010/31/15 at 8:52am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › Hermes Agenda Refill Alternatives? 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...