or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 318

post #4756 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
But sure, if anyone out there really knows their size in the Smith (ex. you're picking up a second pair in the exact same denim and the same size), then we can certainly have them pre-hemmed for you upon request. They would just be final sale.
!

Right on, thanks for the offer. I foresee a pair of blue smith's in my future.
post #4757 of 57774
Can't wait for the complementing jackets to go-live on the web store...
post #4758 of 57774
gave my size S tartan mash a second wash & hot machine dry. i think it shrunk a little more, which is great--sleeve length is perfect now--probably around 25, maybe just a tiny bit under. neck size now perfect, maybe 15.25.

here's a pic i took some time after the first wash & dry.

post #4759 of 57774
You know, our store has been around for three years, and I work out on the floor at least five days a week. I've seen plenty of couples shop, and I can share two pearls of wisdom from that: 1. If your girl tries on a dress and likes it, and then asks you for your opinion, ALWAYS say that you like it - even if you hate it. 2. If your girl is "shop-blocking" a steezy item that you want (ex. Shadow Dot, Floral Shirt, Plaid Pants, Ostrich Cowboy Boots), buy it anyway and tell her "I wanted it, and this is who I am." Ultimately, she'll respect that declaration of confidence and find the item even more appealing. While it seems that they want to control your fashion choices, they really want you to pick out things on your own and have your own style. That's sexy. When she has a son, she can dress a guy in all the clothes that she picks out. This rule of course only applies to sartorially stylish menswear. If you surprise her with an Insane Clown Posse shirt, a whole Pharrell Williams "Billionaire Boys Club" getup, or a French Maid outfit, then you're on your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post
Wait, you guys do have those rivet chinos in my size. In every color, too. What was I looking at earlier? I can't decide whether I need a 30 or a 31, so I'm going to order both and return the one that doesn't fit. That's okay, right? Edit: I just placed an order from the Gunmetal in 30 and the Golden Khaki in 31. I'm pretty sure the Gunmetal won't fit, but I wanted to try just to make sure. If it doesn't, I'll send it back and exchange it for a 31, if that's okay, Mike?
Absolutely, no problem at all. Thanks for the order!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman View Post
Mike are you doing a jacket in the 120's midnight blue? I'm looking forward to receiving the pants in medium gray and blue!
Yes, I'd really like to. Either that or a traditional navy. I want to get the Grey suit in first, ensure that everything is right on with that, and then we can expand into additional colors. I've got a stupidly dope brown tattersall wool for a Fall suit too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post
I'm wearing a pair of the EP Rivet Chinos at work right now and goddamn, they're by far the best chinos I've had. They look incredible and feel incredible. Totally worth every cent. Now I just need to grab a pair in another color...or maybe a pair in every color.
Thank you sir - glad that you're pleased with them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post
Just grabbed a pair of the Air Force Blue Walts.
Domo arigato homeslice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
Right on, thanks for the offer. I foresee a pair of blue smith's in my future.
Very cool - they literally shipped out today from LA, so we'll have every size in stock by the end of next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post
gave my size S tartan mash a second wash & hot machine dry. i think it shrunk a little more, which is great--sleeve length is perfect now--probably around 25, maybe just a tiny bit under. neck size now perfect, maybe 15.25. here's a pic i took some time after the first wash & dry.
Nice, thanks for posting the pic!
post #4760 of 57774
Mike-
What can we expect on the horizon for the coming months?
post #4761 of 57774
Quote:
Very cool - they literally shipped out today from LA, so we'll have every size in stock by the end of next week.
Yes! Best news of the day
post #4762 of 57774
Mike, I just got my navy check button down and navy rivet chinos... stunned. Fit is awesome and finish is like no other. Your measurements online were spot on, and it fit true. Best chino's that have graced my flesh, hands down. Now I'm waiting for you to restock so I can get moar!
post #4763 of 57774
Literally can't stop laughing at the phrase "shop-blocking..."
post #4764 of 57774
shit, i could do with some of that in my life. my girlfriend is an a-class enabler
post #4765 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
You know, our store has been around for three years, and I work out on the floor at least five days a week. I've seen plenty of couples shop, and I can share two pearls of wisdom from that: 1. If your girl tries on a dress and likes it, and then asks you for your opinion, ALWAYS say that you like it - even if you hate it. 2. If your girl is "shop-blocking" a steezy item that you want (ex. Shadow Dot, Floral Shirt, Plaid Pants, Ostrich Cowboy Boots), buy it anyway and tell her "I wanted it, and this is who I am." Ultimately, she'll respect that declaration of confidence and find the item even more appealing. While it seems that they want to control your fashion choices, they really want you to pick out things on your own and have your own style. That's sexy. When she has a son, she can dress a guy in all the clothes that she picks out. This rule of course only applies to sartorially stylish menswear. If you surprise her with an Insane Clown Posse shirt, a whole Pharrell Williams "Billionaire Boys Club" getup, or a French Maid outfit, then you're on your own.
lol showed charlene your post and actually likes my critical eye when we shop together and so point 1 def applys to guys more generally that either dont care or dont know what to say. depends on the girl cuz some girls would hate if a guy just always said yes to everything and shows he could care less and i would argue that most of the gentleman frequenting SF and your shop are more sartorially inclined and probably has a sense of style that the significant other already appreciates. so the gf may already appreciate your own style and the things you pick out. my gf is an enabler on most of my wants, but will not budge on florals it might just be the stuff that your thinking of trying to pull off or something new that you havent before and trying to save you from a mistake. this of course doesnt apply to dudes who already possess florals, plaid pants and just getting more or diff of same but the aforementioned rules are def good basic rules of thumb for the general public
post #4766 of 57774
Just placed an order for the CPO Wool Shirt Jacket in Grey...hopefully didn't miss out on a SF discount...

Was seriously looking for something like this for what seemed like forever. Never even thought about checking Epaulet, and the version they made looks perfect.

If the quality and craftsmanship of this thing is as good as people rave about in this thread...I'm going to have to start looking @ their shirts...
post #4767 of 57774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post
Just placed an order for the CPO Wool Shirt Jacket in Grey...hopefully didn't miss out on a SF discount...

Was seriously looking for something like this for what seemed like forever. Never even thought about checking Epaulet, and the version they made looks perfect.

If the quality and craftsmanship of this thing is as good as people rave about in this thread...I'm going to have to start looking @ their shirts...

theres never been an SF discount for epaulet but he gives first dibs on sales & limited items & preorders, etc and gives refunds/returns of 2 weeks for sf users.

the wool cpo in grey is great. wear it all the time!
post #4768 of 57774
Wow. A canvassed Navy Hopsack from Southwick. I'll be watching for that.
post #4769 of 57774
Mike:

please respond to my PMs. Thanks.
post #4770 of 57774
Out of curiosity, can anybody tell me how long Epaulet usually take to ship stuff out?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread