Nice fit. Was that a standard size 34 (or 44 if EU)?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 1:57 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 3168post #47506 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:08pmpost #47507 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:11pmpost #47508 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:15pmpost #47509 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:21pmpost #47510 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:44pmpost #47511 of 5876810/24/15 at 3:44pmpost #47512 of 5876810/24/15 at 4:08pmpost #47513 of 5876810/24/15 at 4:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by konadog
here are a few of my Epaulet purchases: coupla individualized shirts, sea canvas rivets, pewter trainers, camo kamigata...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good Kona, I love the playground in the back! I love all of my individualized shirts.
SVB is killing it as always.
-Mikepost #47514 of 5876810/24/15 at 7:41pmpost #47515 of 5876810/24/15 at 8:17pmpost #47516 of 5876810/25/15 at 8:20ampost #47517 of 5876810/25/15 at 8:34ampost #47518 of 5876810/25/15 at 10:01amMike and Dana dean from gitman looking sharp as hell yesterday at the choice cuts trunk show. Didn't mean to take the photo with a filter on. Dana's suit is green corduroy and really awesome in person
And in related news, my secret Santa from last years ep secret Santa event was visiting the shop from Washington state and asked if by chance I was Bradp from the thread. Really glad he did. So cool to meet fortuitously like that in person. Such a small world and a testament to epaulet's role not only as a retailer but also a facilitator of new friendships among us clothing nerds.post #47519 of 5876810/25/15 at 10:14ampost #47520 of 5876810/25/15 at 10:29amQuote:Originally Posted by CanadaCal
@Epaulet am I correct there is an NST/Tanker pre order on the horizon? Few options perhaps?
@CanadaCal yes sir, planned for this week. Four tankers coming up, all with Commando soles. Planning to do the NL on Tuesday.Quote:
@ErikW Love that shirt and shoe combo. I believe that you've got the "World Champion Donegal" trouser coming your way too, right?
@esoxm not in the near future, but we'll have a quick batch of OTR Individualized shirts next week.
@SeaJen glad that you like it! That fabric is killer.Quote:Originally Posted by eljlakers
@eljlakers actually this is the first and the only style that we ordered. I'm open to suggestions of what you guys would like to see.
Once the Shell Cordo sneakers arrive, we'll tally up the remaining leather and do another round. So yeah, if anyone ever wanted a shell cordovan running shoe in their life. But that's only if you want to make the internet explode.....
Mike, I'd vote for a navy version of what you released in the runner. Or navy with a cognac suede tab at the back?Quote:
I love this idea. So, we're going to try and run a special order opportunity for shoes & sneakers every single month. We can work with limited quantity leathers and offer something that we couldn't typically do.
The runner is a great option for that. I'd love to do maybe two crowd-sourced colorways for Spring. There's a lot of panels to play with and we can do great combos of suede, smooth leather, and pebble grain. I'm going to review some new materials in Portugal this week, and that would be rad to put together in November or so.Quote:Quote:
@L.I.T. the shirt came out really rad with the band collar. Apologies for the monogram issue, we'll get that sorted out for you.Quote:
@StanleyVanBuren you are like the living embodiment of pumpkin spice right thurrQuote:
@konadog great fits all around there. Your Individualized shirts came out really boss.Quote:Originally Posted by mdubs
Epaulet Indigo Salmon Gauzy EFF Shirt by Individualized. Some Alden stuff with them.
@mdubs sharpest dude on the block, as usual! I love the pairing of the lightweight shirt and heavier wool pieces.
@rydenfan for real, those look great together.Quote:Originally Posted by bradp
Mike and Dana dean from gitman looking sharp as hell yesterday at the choice cuts trunk show. Didn't mean to take the photo with a filter on. Dana's suit is green corduroy and really awesome in person
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And in related news, my secret Santa from last years ep secret Santa event was visiting the shop from Washington state and asked if by chance I was Bradp from the thread. Really glad he did. So cool to meet fortuitously like that in person. Such a small world and a testament to epaulet's role not only as a retailer but also a facilitator of new friendships among us clothing nerds.
@bradp thanks for coming - was rad to see you yesterday!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 29 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 34 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Frank Clegg Briefcases 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...