or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 312

post #4666 of 57880
mike, when is the gant x MB stuff coming online?
dying to see it.
post #4667 of 57880
WHAT exclusive footwear, oh hell.
post #4668 of 57880


Epaulet Shirt
Epaulet Chino
Epaulet Boot

Epaulet
post #4669 of 57880
is the stock that is online the same as the stock at the b&m store?
post #4670 of 57880
does anyone have any pictures of some faded EP's Smith Indigo jeans?
post #4671 of 57880
If I had a higher quality camera I'd snap some pics. With that said mine have a long way to go towards epicness. Mostly I've seen wear on the usual spots, knee, crotch, belt loops, back pockets and the leather patch I've noticed has darkened quite nicely. If you are thinking of picking up a pair I'd say go for it.
post #4672 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbernie View Post
mike, when is the gant x MB stuff coming online?
dying to see it.

Working on it right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70gransport View Post
WHAT exclusive footwear, oh hell.

Oh man, it's going to be so good. It will open up a whole new category for us. Coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingBot View Post

Epaulet Shirt
Epaulet Chino
Epaulet Boot

Epaulet

Very nice - thanks for posting the pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsontheLIUser View Post
is the stock that is online the same as the stock at the b&m store?

For the most part, but some items are either at the Manhattan store or the Brooklyn store. Give us a call if you're looking for one specific thing, and we can tell you where it is.


We're working on a lot of online product today, but in the meantime we got a small shipment of the "Dish Towel" shirt from Gitman Vintage. It's boss:


Red Dish Towel Buttondown: $165
post #4673 of 57880
Loving my tropical wool Rudy trousers. Now I hate all my other pants. Thanks a lot.
post #4674 of 57880
Bit the bullet on my first Epaulet purchase of navy chinos and the navy check shirt! Any plans on restocking the Charcoal Herringbone chino? I was in between that and the navy but since you didn't have 32's in herringbone it made my decision a bit easier.
post #4675 of 57880
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections? Would make it easier to see what's what when new stock goes live.
post #4676 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygent View Post
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections? Would make it easier to see what's what when new stock goes live.

While we are at it, my suggestion would be if a compare function could be added so you can compare like products side by side. Don't know how feasible that is, but I like that feature found on other sites.
post #4677 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygent View Post
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections?

If you click on the "Epaulet trousers" photo on the front page, they are:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ers/Categories
post #4678 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
We're working on a lot of online product today, but in the meantime we got a small shipment of the "Dish Towel" shirt from Gitman Vintage. It's boss:


Red Dish Towel Buttondown: $165

So sick. Everyone has the blue versions, this is the first red one I have seen.
post #4679 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
If you click on the "Epaulet trousers" photo on the front page, they are:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ers/Categories

Ahh! Cool - cheers SVB.

I think someone else suggested it already, but a function to search available stock by size would be great also.
post #4680 of 57880
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJB View Post
Loving my tropical wool Rudy trousers. Now I hate all my other pants. Thanks a lot.

Thanks - really glad that you're pleased with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post
Bit the bullet on my first Epaulet purchase of navy chinos and the navy check shirt! Any plans on restocking the Charcoal Herringbone chino? I was in between that and the navy but since you didn't have 32's in herringbone it made my decision a bit easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygent View Post
Suggestion for the website - could you split the Walt and Rudy trousers into separate sections? Would make it easier to see what's what when new stock goes live.

Yup, they're actually in two separate categories now, although it can be a bit tough to find. Here's the direct links:

Walt Trousers
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ser/Categories

Rudy Trousers
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...ser/Categories

We've got the new Rudy Trousers going online today, and I'm going to remix the listings to bring the new trousers to the front. A bit of a work in progress at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoren View Post
So sick. Everyone has the blue versions, this is the first red one I have seen.

I know, almost no shops picked up the red one. It looks impossibly fresh with a navy jacket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygent View Post
Ahh! Cool - cheers SVB.

I think someone else suggested it already, but a function to search available stock by size would be great also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by interlockingny View Post
While we are at it, my suggestion would be if a compare function could be added so you can compare like products side by side. Don't know how feasible that is, but I like that feature found on other sites.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll definitely check into it. We use a template for our site, so we're a little hamstrung for what technical and database changes that we can implement, but I'm trying to do small improvements every few months.

The next thing that we're working on is multi-image zoom, where you can roll over each shot and click on it to enlarge - rather than our current Flickr hosting where you have to view each enlargement individually. We'll see how it works - I don't want to lose the ability to efficiently show 1000px images.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread