or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 285

post #4261 of 57674
Any word on the next run of Indys?
post #4262 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post
Mike, since SVB is your #1 customer, you should fly him to NYC for his pilgrimmage, and shoot a lookbook with him. It would be too funny if he was the Epaulet model.

Or maybe I just live too deep in internet meme land sometimes...

when did I achieve meme status and why was I not notified
post #4263 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
when did I achieve meme status and why was I not notified
Meme status notifications are disseminated via forvm poast.
post #4264 of 57674
Will there be restocks on the heavy weight stone chinos? I was hoping I'd get them tomorrow, but just received news that there are no more in 28. I just mailed out my british khaki ones(my only pair of chinos) this morning too. I guess that's what I get for trying to be minimalist lol.
post #4265 of 57674
I had a quick question on the chino fit. From the pictures it looks like they taper in quite a bit more than the walt trousers. Is that the case/are there any plans to do more of a straight leg fit over tapered?
post #4266 of 57674
They are less tapered than the walt. Slimmer in the thigh but about the same in the knee and hem
post #4267 of 57674
Mike, any idea when you will be restocking on shirts? Hardly any sizes left in anything, and I need to grab a few before I head to Vegas (and lose all my money) in a few weeks...
post #4268 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra View Post
Mike, any idea when you will be restocking on shirts? Hardly any sizes left in anything, and I need to grab a few before I head to Vegas (and lose all my money) in a few weeks...

Same here...well, except for the Vegas part. Taking the SO and her two daughters on a weeks vacation in March. I keep checking the shirt stock on Epaulet's site hoping for some updates.
post #4269 of 57674
Has anyone intentionally shrunk their rivet chinos? I really want the stone, and the smallest available is a 29, I'm considering initially washing it warm and machine drying.
post #4270 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post
Has anyone intentionally shrunk their rivet chinos? I really want the stone, and the smallest available is a 29, I'm considering initially washing it warm and machine drying.

yeah, i got the last pair of 28 in stone (sorry!) and i cold washed and hot machine dried before getting them hemmed. it's hard to say how much they shrunk as i didn't take before/after measurements. you might consider a hot wash if you really want to shrink them down. good luck
post #4271 of 57674
Ordered my first pair of EP Trousers last night! The Slim Walt, for work. Can't wait - hope the 28's fit!
post #4272 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
Ordered my first pair of EP Trousers last night! The Slim Walt, for work. Can't wait - hope the 28's fit!
Which ones did you get?
post #4273 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
Which ones did you get?
I got the Slim Walt Tan Moleskin in 28 EP had the full run of sizing (meaning these pants may have been picked through and passed on) where as most others are sold out -- but per the description and the model's photo's it should be what I'm looking for (Slim, yet with a high enough rise to comfortable tuck in a shirt and have it look right). Plan to have them altered in the inseam. The waist will apparently also allow to be let in or our an additional 1.5" in each direction.
post #4274 of 57674
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post
I got the Slim Walt Tan Moleskin in 28 EP had the full run of sizing (meaning these pants may have been picked through and passed on) where as most others are sold out -- but per the description and the model's photo's it should be what I'm looking for (Slim, yet with a high enough rise to comfortable tuck in a shirt and have it look right. OLan to wear have them altered in the inseam. The waist will apparently also allow to be let in or our an additional 1.5" in each direction.
I have those trousers. They're ridiculously soft!
post #4275 of 57674
Stopped by the Orchard St location last night. Left with the Rivet Chinos (Golden Khaki), Trousers in Calvary Twill and the Ashland Navy and Red Tartan.

Chinos: As I told Adele after I tried them on, these are even better than the hype. Wearing them today. After 30 mins in these, the only thing I can think is "what color next???"

Calvary Twill trousers: The texture of these pants are great. Pix on-line don't do them justice. A great thick, sturdy wool great for NYC cold days. Beware if you order these online, I had to size up. They fit snugger than other Ep Walt Trousers in my normal size.

Ashland shirt: solid piece of work. My first Gitman Bros shirt.

Quality!

J.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread