This is true.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2198post #32956 of 558269/2/14 at 3:36pmpost #32957 of 558269/2/14 at 3:40pmpost #32958 of 558269/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32959 of 558269/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32960 of 558269/2/14 at 3:58pmpost #32961 of 558269/2/14 at 3:59pmQuote:
Saw my speckled chambray ship too . I was on the fence about it but decided I would give it a try. Seeing as it sold out in my size, I am glad I ordered it when I did.post #32962 of 558269/2/14 at 4:31pmpost #32963 of 558269/2/14 at 5:00pmpost #32964 of 558269/2/14 at 5:04pmpost #32965 of 558269/2/14 at 5:05pmpost #32966 of 558269/2/14 at 5:07pmpost #32967 of 558269/2/14 at 5:14pmHey guys!
Hope that everyone had a slamming end of Summer! Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. Huge thanks to everyone who ordered in the past few days - our guys have been digging out of a mountain of sale/speckle chambray/alden/etc orders. You should see everything shipping either today or tomorrow.
Lots of exciting things are coming online soon! In the meantime:Quote:
I'm really glad that you guys like the Loopwheels! They're hands-down my favorite t-shirt as well. We'll move into heavyweight tees and henleys for the Fall, but believe me, we'll have loopwheels out the yin-yang for Spring 2015.Quote:Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy
@Epaulet any Walt flannels or tweed MTO's coming soon?
Absolutely, they're all going up this week. Sorry for the delay on that!Quote:
One of the Donegals is absolutely crucial. You can't go wrong with either. We tend to sell more charcoal in flannels and tweeds, so I think that many guys find that color easier to wear.
For the plaid, I love Cedar/Lavender. It's a really great, old-school English color scheme.Quote:
Agreed! Great to see you guys again!post #32968 of 558269/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #32969 of 558269/2/14 at 5:15pmQuote:
I love the regular t's - light but substantial, very soft - and for me a perfect fit in the M (I'm 6' tall, 170lbs, 38R and the EPNY M is fitted on me as point of reference). I found the loopwheeled M to be a bit tight/small, so returned them. Didn't order the L in the loopwheeled as point of comparison FWIW.
Also +100 on how awesome the Henleys are. I have both the Indigo overdye and the Slub (White and Pine) - all are great, and has consistent sizing across these in a M for me. They do run a little longer than the t-shirts as noted above.post #32970 of 558269/2/14 at 5:34pmQuote:
They've got a very different vibe.
The $40 tees were our version of a high-end Made in LA piece. They use superfine pima which is on the thinner side. They're really luxe and pretty slim. Think James Perse, but better quality and a cheaper price.
The Loopwheels use a thicker yarn and have a hand unlike any other t-shirt that you've ever worn. They will blow your freaking mind. Seriously. But as the poster above wrote, there is a bigger gulf between sizes. The body of the Loopwheels is determined by the knitting machine itself, so there's a bigger jump from Medium to Large than there is for the Pima tees - and a bigger jump than you typically see in Epaulet sizing.
Most SF guys would probably go for the Loopwheels. The Pima tees are great if you prefer a V-neck, or you like tees which are very fitted.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding