This is true.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2198post #32956 of 374769/2/14 at 3:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32957 of 374769/2/14 at 3:40pmpost #32958 of 374769/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32959 of 374769/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32960 of 374769/2/14 at 3:58pmpost #32961 of 374769/2/14 at 3:59pmQuote:
Saw my speckled chambray ship too . I was on the fence about it but decided I would give it a try. Seeing as it sold out in my size, I am glad I ordered it when I did.post #32962 of 374769/2/14 at 4:31pmpost #32963 of 374769/2/14 at 5:00pmpost #32964 of 374769/2/14 at 5:04pmpost #32965 of 374769/2/14 at 5:05pmpost #32966 of 374769/2/14 at 5:07pmpost #32967 of 374769/2/14 at 5:14pmHey guys!
Hope that everyone had a slamming end of Summer! Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. Huge thanks to everyone who ordered in the past few days - our guys have been digging out of a mountain of sale/speckle chambray/alden/etc orders. You should see everything shipping either today or tomorrow.
Lots of exciting things are coming online soon! In the meantime:Quote:
I'm really glad that you guys like the Loopwheels! They're hands-down my favorite t-shirt as well. We'll move into heavyweight tees and henleys for the Fall, but believe me, we'll have loopwheels out the yin-yang for Spring 2015.Quote:Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy
@Epaulet any Walt flannels or tweed MTO's coming soon?
Absolutely, they're all going up this week. Sorry for the delay on that!Quote:
One of the Donegals is absolutely crucial. You can't go wrong with either. We tend to sell more charcoal in flannels and tweeds, so I think that many guys find that color easier to wear.
For the plaid, I love Cedar/Lavender. It's a really great, old-school English color scheme.Quote:
Agreed! Great to see you guys again!post #32968 of 374769/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #32969 of 374769/2/14 at 5:15pmQuote:
I love the regular t's - light but substantial, very soft - and for me a perfect fit in the M (I'm 6' tall, 170lbs, 38R and the EPNY M is fitted on me as point of reference). I found the loopwheeled M to be a bit tight/small, so returned them. Didn't order the L in the loopwheeled as point of comparison FWIW.
Also +100 on how awesome the Henleys are. I have both the Indigo overdye and the Slub (White and Pine) - all are great, and has consistent sizing across these in a M for me. They do run a little longer than the t-shirts as noted above.post #32970 of 374769/2/14 at 5:34pmQuote:
They've got a very different vibe.
The $40 tees were our version of a high-end Made in LA piece. They use superfine pima which is on the thinner side. They're really luxe and pretty slim. Think James Perse, but better quality and a cheaper price.
The Loopwheels use a thicker yarn and have a hand unlike any other t-shirt that you've ever worn. They will blow your freaking mind. Seriously. But as the poster above wrote, there is a bigger gulf between sizes. The body of the Loopwheels is determined by the knitting machine itself, so there's a bigger jump from Medium to Large than there is for the Pima tees - and a bigger jump than you typically see in Epaulet sizing.
Most SF guys would probably go for the Loopwheels. The Pima tees are great if you prefer a V-neck, or you like tees which are very fitted.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...