This is true.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2198post #32956 of 445029/2/14 at 3:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32957 of 445029/2/14 at 3:40pmpost #32958 of 445029/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32959 of 445029/2/14 at 3:52pmpost #32960 of 445029/2/14 at 3:58pmpost #32961 of 445029/2/14 at 3:59pmQuote:
Saw my speckled chambray ship too . I was on the fence about it but decided I would give it a try. Seeing as it sold out in my size, I am glad I ordered it when I did.post #32962 of 445029/2/14 at 4:31pmpost #32963 of 445029/2/14 at 5:00pmpost #32964 of 445029/2/14 at 5:04pmpost #32965 of 445029/2/14 at 5:05pmpost #32966 of 445029/2/14 at 5:07pmpost #32967 of 445029/2/14 at 5:14pmHey guys!
Hope that everyone had a slamming end of Summer! Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. Huge thanks to everyone who ordered in the past few days - our guys have been digging out of a mountain of sale/speckle chambray/alden/etc orders. You should see everything shipping either today or tomorrow.
Lots of exciting things are coming online soon! In the meantime:Quote:
I'm really glad that you guys like the Loopwheels! They're hands-down my favorite t-shirt as well. We'll move into heavyweight tees and henleys for the Fall, but believe me, we'll have loopwheels out the yin-yang for Spring 2015.Quote:Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy
@Epaulet any Walt flannels or tweed MTO's coming soon?
Absolutely, they're all going up this week. Sorry for the delay on that!Quote:
One of the Donegals is absolutely crucial. You can't go wrong with either. We tend to sell more charcoal in flannels and tweeds, so I think that many guys find that color easier to wear.
For the plaid, I love Cedar/Lavender. It's a really great, old-school English color scheme.Quote:
Agreed! Great to see you guys again!post #32968 of 445029/2/14 at 5:15pmpost #32969 of 445029/2/14 at 5:15pmQuote:
I love the regular t's - light but substantial, very soft - and for me a perfect fit in the M (I'm 6' tall, 170lbs, 38R and the EPNY M is fitted on me as point of reference). I found the loopwheeled M to be a bit tight/small, so returned them. Didn't order the L in the loopwheeled as point of comparison FWIW.
Also +100 on how awesome the Henleys are. I have both the Indigo overdye and the Slub (White and Pine) - all are great, and has consistent sizing across these in a M for me. They do run a little longer than the t-shirts as noted above.post #32970 of 445029/2/14 at 5:34pmQuote:
They've got a very different vibe.
The $40 tees were our version of a high-end Made in LA piece. They use superfine pima which is on the thinner side. They're really luxe and pretty slim. Think James Perse, but better quality and a cheaper price.
The Loopwheels use a thicker yarn and have a hand unlike any other t-shirt that you've ever worn. They will blow your freaking mind. Seriously. But as the poster above wrote, there is a bigger gulf between sizes. The body of the Loopwheels is determined by the knitting machine itself, so there's a bigger jump from Medium to Large than there is for the Pima tees - and a bigger jump than you typically see in Epaulet sizing.
Most SF guys would probably go for the Loopwheels. The Pima tees are great if you prefer a V-neck, or you like tees which are very fitted.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Cars We Drive! 1 second ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 23 seconds ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 35 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...