Exact same situation here
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2196post #32926 of 508309/1/14 at 1:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32927 of 508309/1/14 at 1:45pmQuote:
Yeah I think shell is next although EG may be a league I'm not quite ready to play in.
I have one pair of shells (red-ish Carmina boots) but I've hardly worn them so I'm not really familiar with the leather.post #32928 of 508309/1/14 at 2:02pmQuote:
I will VERY rarely ever buy a non-shell shoe anymore....shell has such great patina and are so easy to take care of.post #32929 of 508309/1/14 at 2:11pmQuote:
Cool, thanks. I think that's the direction I'll go in. Unlike a lot of the shoe guys on SF, I love shoes but I don't love polishing them. If I can get away with a cloth and jar of renovateur then I'm set!post #32930 of 508309/1/14 at 2:34pmpost #32931 of 508309/1/14 at 2:42pmQuote:
I find the v-neck style fits me real well and corresponds to their other medium shirts and 38R sizes well.
The EPLA mediums are quite tight in the same size. I will try them in large next.post #32932 of 508309/1/14 at 3:23pmQuote:
Tees are highly recommended. I'm 40/L and L tees work well for me.
EP sizing has been really consistent for me.post #32933 of 508309/1/14 at 3:39pmpost #32934 of 508309/1/14 at 4:42pmQuote:
You are a few inches taller than I am I think, so to clarify, I wear a 40R in EP jackets and a Large in stuff tagged that way. Large tees work well for me too. The Henley actually seems to fit a little longer than others. Gives it a nice kind of flowing drape without being out there.post #32935 of 508309/1/14 at 4:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
You are a few inches taller than I am I think, so to clarify, I wear a 40R in EP jackets and a Large in stuff tagged that way. Large tees work well for me too. The Henley actually seems to fit a little longer than others. Gives it a nice kind of flowing drape without being out there.
Thanks, that was my only concern. I might give the henleys a shot.post #32936 of 508309/1/14 at 5:32pmpost #32937 of 508309/1/14 at 9:47pmpost #32938 of 508309/1/14 at 9:55pmpost #32939 of 508309/1/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
If Mike and Co. aren't careful, the Feds are soon going to start running ops against them for pushing one of the most potent gateway drugs on the market.
Dat Rivet Chino. It soooooo goooooooooood.post #32940 of 508309/2/14 at 3:32am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 953 Active Users (125 Members and 828 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...