or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2196

post #32926 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

The AE have become great crappy weather shoes and I still love the Strands.

:rotflmao: Exact same situation here

post #32927 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Great collection buddy. I suggest you start investing in Alden shell, boots and shoes. Maybe EG as well nod[1].gif

Yeah I think shell is next although EG may be a league I'm not quite ready to play in.

I have one pair of shells (red-ish Carmina boots) but I've hardly worn them so I'm not really familiar with the leather.
post #32928 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Yeah I think shell is next although EG may be a league I'm not quite ready to play in.

I have one pair of shells (red-ish Carmina boots) but I've hardly worn them so I'm not really familiar with the leather.

I will VERY rarely ever buy a non-shell shoe anymore....shell has such great patina and are so easy to take care of.
post #32929 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

I will VERY rarely ever buy a non-shell shoe anymore....shell has such great patina and are so easy to take care of.

Cool, thanks. I think that's the direction I'll go in. Unlike a lot of the shoe guys on SF, I love shoes but I don't love polishing them. If I can get away with a cloth and jar of renovateur then I'm set!
post #32930 of 37348

NYI

 

Those shorts you are wearing, are they from Epaulet? I can't seem to find them on the website.

 

Also, has anyone tried the tees? Thoughts? It's very hard to buy tees online given how hard it is to get the shoulders right etc.

post #32931 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post

NYI

Those shorts you are wearing, are they from Epaulet? I can't seem to find them on the website.

Also, has anyone tried the tees? Thoughts? It's very hard to buy tees online given how hard it is to get the shoulders right etc.

I find the v-neck style fits me real well and corresponds to their other medium shirts and 38R sizes well.

The EPLA mediums are quite tight in the same size. I will try them in large next.
post #32932 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post

NYI

Those shorts you are wearing, are they from Epaulet? I can't seem to find them on the website.

Also, has anyone tried the tees? Thoughts? It's very hard to buy tees online given how hard it is to get the shoulders right etc.

Tees are highly recommended. I'm 40/L and L tees work well for me.

EP sizing has been really consistent for me.
post #32933 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Tees are highly recommended. I'm 40/L and L tees work well for me.

EP sizing has been really consistent for me.

Glad you posted this, FC. I was just going to PM and ask the question. Thanks!
post #32934 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Glad you posted this, FC. I was just going to PM and ask the question. Thanks!

You are a few inches taller than I am I think, so to clarify, I wear a 40R in EP jackets and a Large in stuff tagged that way. Large tees work well for me too. The Henley actually seems to fit a little longer than others. Gives it a nice kind of flowing drape without being out there.
post #32935 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

You are a few inches taller than I am I think, so to clarify, I wear a 40R in EP jackets and a Large in stuff tagged that way. Large tees work well for me too. The Henley actually seems to fit a little longer than others. Gives it a nice kind of flowing drape without being out there.

Thanks, that was my only concern. I might give the henleys a shot.
post #32936 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Hi Mike,

Is restock for speckled chambray coming soon by any chance?

I think I'll pick up vintage black and indigo for now. I usually wear M in EPNY but it's fitted. I'll take size L this time.

 

same here, i fucked that up

post #32937 of 37348

Really good to see @NewYorkIslander and @wj4 posting again here. Welcome back gents!

post #32938 of 37348
When is the "popover" hidden placket oxford going to drop?
post #32939 of 37348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

first day wearing my rivet chino that I picked up early August. Absolutely loving them. Now, the problem is what colors should I get next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

All of them!!! Lol

If Mike and Co. aren't careful, the Feds are soon going to start running ops against them for pushing one of the most potent gateway drugs on the market.

Dat Rivet Chino. It soooooo goooooooooood.
post #32940 of 37348
Thanks @eddiemczee...hard at work all summer, but now that the school year is back in full swing (well, in a couple of days anyway) you'll see me more often. Glad to be back!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread