Hey Mike, you have a PM.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 5/24/16 at 4:50am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2193post #32881 of 539268/29/14 at 4:04pmpost #32882 of 539268/29/14 at 5:56pmpost #32883 of 539268/29/14 at 6:20pmpost #32884 of 539268/30/14 at 12:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Yes sir, they're all cut and going through assembly right now. Saw it with my own eyes
They're scheduled to go to finishing/washing next week and ship shortly after that. Thanks again to everyone for their patience on this! As some other guys have mentioned, the weight is actually on the heavier side, so these are a perfect early Fall piece. You guys will get a ton of wear out of them this season.
Does this mean we're looking at a ship date around the 3rd week of September?post #32885 of 539268/30/14 at 1:33ampost #32886 of 539268/30/14 at 4:57ampost #32887 of 539268/30/14 at 5:05ampost #32888 of 539268/30/14 at 5:53ampost #32889 of 539268/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
Haha, yes, these are doing really well. The Speckled Chambray & Double-Faced Cottons are the out-front favorites.Quote:
Glad that you dig them! I've also got two new colors (black and chocolate) going live next week. The new full-price retail on them will be $225. Not as cheap as the sale pieces now, but still a very good price.Quote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I love the Olmsted. I am not a fan of the Van last and have been clamoring for a ranger moc on Barrie for quite some time. Any chance of expanding that style? Here are two makeups I would love
- #8 shell cordovan w/ brass eyelets, flat welt, antique edge trim and double oiled waterloc sole
- Brown CXL w/ brass eyelets, reverse welt, antique or natural edge trim and commando sole (very similar to your Innsbruck but in shoe form)
Glad that you like it! We're pretty freaking thrilled at how the Olmsted came out. I love both of these ideas, and I was thinking along the same lines. It's tempting to subject every popular makeup to "Innsbrucking."
We'll definitely run a new round of Alden preorders next month, so I'll build at least the CXL variant out for guys to order and reserve. Got some other new makeups to offer as well.Quote:Originally Posted by bkotsko
This is a BR shirt.
I know Mike had one a while back similar, but I missed out.
I do need a navy belt.
The only thing I don't like about the Rancourt shell belt is it is narrow (1.25"), so it feels out of place casually.
I have a black CXL belt on from Rancourt.
I still may have to get the blue shell belt.
My CXL belts are officially en-route and will be delivered next Friday. We've got Black, Brown (like the Indy 403/Innsbruck), Natural, and Navy. The navy CXL isn't an exact match to navy shell, but it's pretty complimentary. We're getting good stock across all sizes.
And good lord at how many snuff belts have sold in the past two days! Thanks to everyone who picked it up - you won't be disappointed! I'm putting in a reorder of those and I'm going to look into doing more colors in that slightly tougher shape.Quote:Originally Posted by Duke Silver
How would you compare the Olmsted to the PTB? Was planning on picking up a pair of the PTB's, but now I'm torn between them and the Olmsted. Looking at the pictures, it strikes me that maybe the Olmsted is going to work better w/ jeans and casual chinos, but maybe not as well w/ the PTB w/ dressier trousers. Would you say that's a fair assessment?
Yup, I'd say that you're correct.
The CXL PTB is one of the most versatile shoes around. I was pushing for that to be a stock item forever. It goes with any casual look but you can also pair it with a textured dress trouser or suit (think tweed, flannel, moleskin, etc).
The Olmsted isn't quite as versatile, but it kicks serious ass. I'll see if I can shoot a fit photo, but it looks incredibly boss with jeans and it really stands out.
Get the Olmsted and you won't regret it. The CXL PTB is a stock item, so you can always buy that later on. The Olmsted will probably be sold out in the next week or so, and we'd be about 8 months away from a restock.Quote:
Thank you sir!Quote:
My pleasure as always, and thanks for the kind words!Quote:
We should have them in-house and ready to ship to you buy that date at the very latest. I'm breaking chops to have them ship from LA next week.Quote:
I'd say to buy TTS or size down if you're in between. It runs bigger than most things that we make. It's really a great jacket, and it's very practical. I've tried to do raincoats a few times, and it's just not something that our customers are into - hence the psycho markdown price. But that shouldn't reflect on the quality of the item. It's made in Italy by Paul Stuart's primary outerwear factory, and it's really top notch.post #32890 of 539268/30/14 at 11:25am
Has anyone taken a Rivet chino and trimmed it up?
It has the perfect casual silhouette for me; I think going forward, I will just grab Rivets.
But for a dressier look—and I say this having taken many measurements across my best fitting trousers—I'm thinking of taking the Rivet in about 0.5" (thigh/knee/hem). Has anyone done something like that? How did it turn out?
I think @rydenfan
mentioned doing something like this.
I hope you bring back more sanded canvas fabric and colors. Really loving the indigo.
Random: how stiff is the duck canvas? I have 12 oz duck canvas I got from another shop and it just won't break in; stiff as a board.post #32891 of 539268/30/14 at 11:43ampost #32892 of 539268/30/14 at 12:13pmpost #32893 of 539268/30/14 at 12:36pmpost #32894 of 539268/30/14 at 12:51pmpost #32895 of 539268/30/14 at 4:06pmPretty bummed out to see my order from the sale was cancelled.
Question to those who's familiar with the situation:
I paid for the item via Paypal which is linked directly to my bank account. The amount has already been withdrawn from my account. I guess the refunded amount will show in my paypal account some time next week, just got the email today. When I transfer the fund back into my bank account, will I get hit with the fee or will I be able to transfer the whole amount back?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › First time getting suit alterations, not happy - what are your... 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 14 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding