Hey Mike, you have a PM.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Last edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2193post #32881 of 487678/29/14 at 4:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32882 of 487678/29/14 at 5:56pmpost #32883 of 487678/29/14 at 6:20pmpost #32884 of 487678/30/14 at 12:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Yes sir, they're all cut and going through assembly right now. Saw it with my own eyes
They're scheduled to go to finishing/washing next week and ship shortly after that. Thanks again to everyone for their patience on this! As some other guys have mentioned, the weight is actually on the heavier side, so these are a perfect early Fall piece. You guys will get a ton of wear out of them this season.
Does this mean we're looking at a ship date around the 3rd week of September?post #32885 of 487678/30/14 at 1:33ampost #32886 of 487678/30/14 at 4:57ampost #32887 of 487678/30/14 at 5:05ampost #32888 of 487678/30/14 at 5:53ampost #32889 of 487678/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
Haha, yes, these are doing really well. The Speckled Chambray & Double-Faced Cottons are the out-front favorites.Quote:
Glad that you dig them! I've also got two new colors (black and chocolate) going live next week. The new full-price retail on them will be $225. Not as cheap as the sale pieces now, but still a very good price.Quote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
I love the Olmsted. I am not a fan of the Van last and have been clamoring for a ranger moc on Barrie for quite some time. Any chance of expanding that style? Here are two makeups I would love
- #8 shell cordovan w/ brass eyelets, flat welt, antique edge trim and double oiled waterloc sole
- Brown CXL w/ brass eyelets, reverse welt, antique or natural edge trim and commando sole (very similar to your Innsbruck but in shoe form)
Glad that you like it! We're pretty freaking thrilled at how the Olmsted came out. I love both of these ideas, and I was thinking along the same lines. It's tempting to subject every popular makeup to "Innsbrucking."
We'll definitely run a new round of Alden preorders next month, so I'll build at least the CXL variant out for guys to order and reserve. Got some other new makeups to offer as well.Quote:Originally Posted by bkotsko
This is a BR shirt.
I know Mike had one a while back similar, but I missed out.
I do need a navy belt.
The only thing I don't like about the Rancourt shell belt is it is narrow (1.25"), so it feels out of place casually.
I have a black CXL belt on from Rancourt.
I still may have to get the blue shell belt.
My CXL belts are officially en-route and will be delivered next Friday. We've got Black, Brown (like the Indy 403/Innsbruck), Natural, and Navy. The navy CXL isn't an exact match to navy shell, but it's pretty complimentary. We're getting good stock across all sizes.
And good lord at how many snuff belts have sold in the past two days! Thanks to everyone who picked it up - you won't be disappointed! I'm putting in a reorder of those and I'm going to look into doing more colors in that slightly tougher shape.Quote:Originally Posted by Duke Silver
How would you compare the Olmsted to the PTB? Was planning on picking up a pair of the PTB's, but now I'm torn between them and the Olmsted. Looking at the pictures, it strikes me that maybe the Olmsted is going to work better w/ jeans and casual chinos, but maybe not as well w/ the PTB w/ dressier trousers. Would you say that's a fair assessment?
Yup, I'd say that you're correct.
The CXL PTB is one of the most versatile shoes around. I was pushing for that to be a stock item forever. It goes with any casual look but you can also pair it with a textured dress trouser or suit (think tweed, flannel, moleskin, etc).
The Olmsted isn't quite as versatile, but it kicks serious ass. I'll see if I can shoot a fit photo, but it looks incredibly boss with jeans and it really stands out.
Get the Olmsted and you won't regret it. The CXL PTB is a stock item, so you can always buy that later on. The Olmsted will probably be sold out in the next week or so, and we'd be about 8 months away from a restock.Quote:
Thank you sir!Quote:
My pleasure as always, and thanks for the kind words!Quote:
We should have them in-house and ready to ship to you buy that date at the very latest. I'm breaking chops to have them ship from LA next week.Quote:
I'd say to buy TTS or size down if you're in between. It runs bigger than most things that we make. It's really a great jacket, and it's very practical. I've tried to do raincoats a few times, and it's just not something that our customers are into - hence the psycho markdown price. But that shouldn't reflect on the quality of the item. It's made in Italy by Paul Stuart's primary outerwear factory, and it's really top notch.post #32890 of 487678/30/14 at 11:25am
Has anyone taken a Rivet chino and trimmed it up?
It has the perfect casual silhouette for me; I think going forward, I will just grab Rivets.
But for a dressier look—and I say this having taken many measurements across my best fitting trousers—I'm thinking of taking the Rivet in about 0.5" (thigh/knee/hem). Has anyone done something like that? How did it turn out?
I think @rydenfan
mentioned doing something like this.
I hope you bring back more sanded canvas fabric and colors. Really loving the indigo.
Random: how stiff is the duck canvas? I have 12 oz duck canvas I got from another shop and it just won't break in; stiff as a board.post #32891 of 487678/30/14 at 11:43ampost #32892 of 487678/30/14 at 12:13pmpost #32893 of 487678/30/14 at 12:36pmpost #32894 of 487678/30/14 at 12:51pmpost #32895 of 487678/30/14 at 4:06pmPretty bummed out to see my order from the sale was cancelled.
Question to those who's familiar with the situation:
I paid for the item via Paypal which is linked directly to my bank account. The amount has already been withdrawn from my account. I guess the refunded amount will show in my paypal account some time next week, just got the email today. When I transfer the fund back into my bank account, will I get hit with the fee or will I be able to transfer the whole amount back?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › ONE MAN WALKS ALONE -- The Incredible True Story of OLIVER... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 12 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories