or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2186

post #32776 of 34783
Looking great guys! Orange and purple - my favorite two colors...obviously.
post #32777 of 34783
Quote:
I've got two more categories: Patterned Flannels and Solid Flannels. I'll have them up this evening.

Awesomeness! The charcoal tweed also looks like it will make up really well, the lightness of the flecks will go brilliantly with the more casual RC fit.
post #32778 of 34783
Left a comment on ig but just in case:

The EPLA speckled chambray shirts - I take a small in your EPNY shirts and it is very snug. I love the way they fit but really can't go any smaller. Will I need a small or medium in the new EPLA chambray fit?

Thanks!
post #32779 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post

Left a comment on ig but just in case:

The EPLA speckled chambray shirts - I take a small in your EPNY shirts and it is very snug. I love the way they fit but really can't go any smaller. Will I need a small or medium in the new EPLA chambray fit?

Thanks!

I'd go for a Medium. EPLA runs sort of in between EPNY shirts. Most guys take the same size in both fits, but if you're on the edge of an EPNY size, then sizing up for EPLA typically yields a great fit.

I take an EPNY large, but it's right at the limit for me. An EPLA X-Large is perfect on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino68 View Post

Awesomeness! The charcoal tweed also looks like it will make up really well, the lightness of the flecks will go brilliantly with the more casual RC fit.

Yes, those are going to be absolutely killer. It's a great fabric! I really love how wool Rivets make up. It's usually a bit cost-prohibitive to make them, but doing them as Factory Finds gets us a really solid price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav View Post

Mike, will any of these fabrics - in particular the flecked donegal - be opened up for Walt MTO's?

No, the Rivets are made at a separate factory and these fabrics belong to them. But I've got a bunch of Walt MTO tweeds to go live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

Are there swatches in any of the B&M locations?

There will be as of this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Just talked to Mike, and Styleforum will be doing a special project with Epaulet.  Can't talk about the details yet.  La la la.  

Cheers,

Fok.

Oh yes, Fok and I were on the phone yesterday about this. It's going to be a killer project! More details to come soon.
post #32780 of 34783

Will speckle chambray be up today?

post #32781 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Grady Cole View Post

Will speckle chambray be up today?

Sure will. Our UPS delivery got rescheduled though, so we'll have a disclaimer that it will only ship on Tues/Wed. We were supposed to receive the stock on Friday, but such is the way when there's an impending holiday weekend.
post #32782 of 34783
Anyone pull the trigger on the Donegal Rivets? I was trying to resist the light grey but don't think I can
post #32783 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Anyone pull the trigger on the Donegal Rivets? I was trying to resist the light grey but don't think I can

I am waiting to see the flannels that Mike is posting.

post #32784 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Anyone pull the trigger on the Donegal Rivets? I was trying to resist the light grey but don't think I can

Ordered the Charcoals this morning (my local time, late last night U.S. time), after thinking a bit back and forth about maybe buying both, and wanting to have a look at the other announced drops.

Also after double checking the Sales section after the Top Customers email (really?), but except for possible shoes, nothing in my size. :(

post #32785 of 34783
Hey guys,

I'm rolling out a ton of new product today. First off - our latest Alden make-up. We call this guy the "Olmsted." Snuff suede upper, double leather sole, Barrie last.









Alden for Epaulet Olmstead Blucher in Snuff Suede: $545
post #32786 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post

Ordered the Charcoals this morning (my local time, late last night U.S. time), after thinking a bit back and forth about maybe buying both, and wanting to have a look at the other announced drops.
Also after double checking the Sales section after the Top Customers email (really?), but except for possible shoes, nothing in my size. frown.gif

So how much does one have to spend to be a "Top Customer?"
post #32787 of 34783

Interested to see those tweed walts. Hopefully they'll launch today!

post #32788 of 34783
And going hand-in-hand with those Aldens, may we present the long-awaited SNUFF SUEDE BELT!

We made this one up with Chicago Screws, just to make it extra tough. It's a nice width that can be worn with dress trousers but doesn't look too slim or elegant for jeans. I think that you guys will be really delighted with this - it's about the best suede belt that I've ever seen.






Epaulet Snuff Suede Dress Belt: $85
post #32789 of 34783

Both are gorgeous, Mike.

post #32790 of 34783
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

So how much does one have to spend to be a "Top Customer?"

Curious about that too :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread