I'm between an Epaulet mainline Small and Medium, and the Keystone Small fits me perfectly.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2080
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31187 of 444917/10/14 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Alden Preorders Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Hey guys,
Most of you discovered this already, but we just set up a new Alden preorder system. As you may know, doing these was really problematic for us in the past. We took a batch of preorders a few years (!) ago for new Ravello and Cigar shell cordovan styles, and I'm still waiting on them to be delivered. I had swore off doing these altogether, but our core makeup business of existing Epaulet styles has been coming through at a very regular pace. I get about a dozen emails every month asking for special order sizes in things like the Alt Wien and Innsbruck Indy, so I hashed out a new system.
With this, we're asking for a $150 deposit. We're going to keep the preorders open for about 10 days - or until 24 units of each is sold. I'm going to reorder these styles anyway, so there's no minimum quantity that we have to sell. If 5 people preorder the style, then I'll order 19 pair for stock. If all of them go to preorders, then our entire run will be spoken for. Everything here is going to be made. And since these styles exist already, and nothing is being ordered in a leather that's difficult to source, we should be pretty good with the delivery date.
Alden x Epaulet July 2014 Preorder Deposit: $150
Do you expect deliver of these pairs at the same time? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the navy tankers as well as the alt wein's. However I have 3-4 other preorders coming in over the next year. I'd like to spread them out a little.
Any idea?post #31188 of 444917/10/14 at 6:05pmpost #31189 of 444917/10/14 at 6:13pmpost #31190 of 444917/10/14 at 7:58pmpost #31191 of 444917/10/14 at 8:08pmpost #31192 of 444917/10/14 at 8:32pmpost #31193 of 444917/10/14 at 8:49pm
The Cherry Rivets are total eye-catchers. Over the course of one day I had two different unrelated women, at different times, stop their cars so they could tell me how awesome my trousers are. It was all totally unexpected and amusing.
This makes me feel terrible for not pulling the trigger on the Plum Rivets, as I bet the more subdued (but still very rich) color would've garnered similar, but quieter, appreciation.post #31194 of 444917/11/14 at 5:50ampost #31195 of 444917/11/14 at 6:28ampost #31196 of 444917/11/14 at 7:09am
Here's the latest… posted about two weeks ago.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
So, I've got a quick update on this. I mentioned before that we've been working through all of the patterns to accommodate the extended size range that we offered. My factory was a little too optimistic about how quickly this would happen.
They're still finalizing the patterns, so I broke the production into two groups. We'll get the stock sizes (36-38-40-42) in about 7-10 days, and the remainder will take about another week. We'll still make the July delivery, but it's a bit later than we anticipated. The guys at the cutting house were raving about the fabric, so it should be worth the wait!post #31197 of 444917/11/14 at 8:08ampost #31198 of 444917/11/14 at 8:11ampost #31199 of 444917/11/14 at 8:30am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...