I'm between an Epaulet mainline Small and Medium, and the Keystone Small fits me perfectly.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:11 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2080
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31187 of 508247/10/14 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Alden Preorders Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Hey guys,
Most of you discovered this already, but we just set up a new Alden preorder system. As you may know, doing these was really problematic for us in the past. We took a batch of preorders a few years (!) ago for new Ravello and Cigar shell cordovan styles, and I'm still waiting on them to be delivered. I had swore off doing these altogether, but our core makeup business of existing Epaulet styles has been coming through at a very regular pace. I get about a dozen emails every month asking for special order sizes in things like the Alt Wien and Innsbruck Indy, so I hashed out a new system.
With this, we're asking for a $150 deposit. We're going to keep the preorders open for about 10 days - or until 24 units of each is sold. I'm going to reorder these styles anyway, so there's no minimum quantity that we have to sell. If 5 people preorder the style, then I'll order 19 pair for stock. If all of them go to preorders, then our entire run will be spoken for. Everything here is going to be made. And since these styles exist already, and nothing is being ordered in a leather that's difficult to source, we should be pretty good with the delivery date.
Alden x Epaulet July 2014 Preorder Deposit: $150
Do you expect deliver of these pairs at the same time? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the navy tankers as well as the alt wein's. However I have 3-4 other preorders coming in over the next year. I'd like to spread them out a little.
Any idea?post #31188 of 508247/10/14 at 6:05pmpost #31189 of 508247/10/14 at 6:13pmpost #31190 of 508247/10/14 at 7:58pmpost #31191 of 508247/10/14 at 8:08pmpost #31192 of 508247/10/14 at 8:32pmpost #31193 of 508247/10/14 at 8:49pm
The Cherry Rivets are total eye-catchers. Over the course of one day I had two different unrelated women, at different times, stop their cars so they could tell me how awesome my trousers are. It was all totally unexpected and amusing.
This makes me feel terrible for not pulling the trigger on the Plum Rivets, as I bet the more subdued (but still very rich) color would've garnered similar, but quieter, appreciation.post #31194 of 508247/11/14 at 5:50ampost #31195 of 508247/11/14 at 6:28ampost #31196 of 508247/11/14 at 7:09am
Here's the latest… posted about two weeks ago.Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
So, I've got a quick update on this. I mentioned before that we've been working through all of the patterns to accommodate the extended size range that we offered. My factory was a little too optimistic about how quickly this would happen.
They're still finalizing the patterns, so I broke the production into two groups. We'll get the stock sizes (36-38-40-42) in about 7-10 days, and the remainder will take about another week. We'll still make the July delivery, but it's a bit later than we anticipated. The guys at the cutting house were raving about the fabric, so it should be worth the wait!post #31197 of 508247/11/14 at 8:08ampost #31198 of 508247/11/14 at 8:11ampost #31199 of 508247/11/14 at 8:30am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 24 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › My first bespoke experience begins - Cleverley 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...