or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2042

post #30616 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post
 

 

Link?

 

EDIT:

 

Found it. Was being daft.

 

@Epaulet

 

Would love to see some of these Carmina makeups again:

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/16185#post_5852422

http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/17235#post_5959607

 

In particular, the caramel calf Alt Wien (hopefully on Rain or Oscar last). The burgundy DM looks stunning.

 

Also, not sure the poster is still around, but is this the desert camo?

 

http://www.styleforum.net/g/i/1070157/a/492614/creator-gd-jpeg-v1-0-using-ijg-jpeg-v62-default-quality/sort/display_order/

 

Doesn't look like it. Has a more green/grey tint than the desert version.

+1. I'd really like a carmina double monk in cordovan or actually pretty much any leather. Thinking a dainite sole though maybe.

post #30617 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenfan View Post
 

+1. I'd really like a carmina double monk in cordovan or actually pretty much any leather. Thinking a dainite sole though maybe.

 

Carmina also does this kind of half rubber sole, basically a topy:

 

http://unipair.com/thine-unipair/product/carmina-922-rubber-sole-2/

 

I like that. It's sleek and still rubber.

 

Vass and Carmina are calling my name. Love their stuff.

 

And I repeat: trainers in maroon/burgundy, please. I like the Margiela influence ;)

 

Curious what other sneakers are in the pipe. 

 

Mike,

 

For handling all our insane requests: may heaven be an AYCE buffet of Cheddar Bay Biscuits for you.

post #30618 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post
 

 

Carmina also does this kind of half rubber sole, basically a topy:

 

http://unipair.com/thine-unipair/product/carmina-922-rubber-sole-2/

 

I like that. It's sleek and still rubber.

 

Vass and Carmina are calling my name. Love their stuff.

 

And I repeat: trainers in maroon/burgundy, please. I like the Margiela influence ;)

 

Curious what other sneakers are in the pipe. 

 

Mike,

 

For handling all our insane requests: may heaven be an AYCE buffet of Cheddar Bay Biscuits for you.

Sounds intriguing. Link isn't working for me for some reason so I can't quite visualize it.

post #30619 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenfan View Post
 

Sounds intriguing. Link isn't working for me for some reason so I can't quite visualize it.

 

Odd, I'm having the same issue. Here's a pic of the half rubber sole 922 style:

 

post #30620 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post
 

 

Odd, I'm having the same issue. Here's a pic of the half rubber sole 922 style:

 

Nice, looks almost like a toppy'd shoe but a little cleaner?

post #30621 of 37429
^I love that look for some reason. If there's a MTO brewing, I'm in.
post #30622 of 37429
Hey Mike,

any chance that your second new shape is a single pleat Walt? smile.gif
post #30623 of 37429
I was a bit obsessed with those band collar shirts he wore in Up. Any idea what colors are in store?
post #30624 of 37429
Anyone pick up the hoodie? I'd love to hear some reviews.
post #30625 of 37429
Naturale linen walts
post #30626 of 37429
Great look! Love those shell wholecuts
post #30627 of 37429
How's the ripstop buildout coming along? Are you stilling thinking it will go live soon or might it be delayed a bit?
post #30628 of 37429
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Great look! Love those shell wholecuts

Are those indeed shell wholecuts? Who makes such an awesome shoe?

post #30629 of 37429
Thanks guys! They are actually a burgundy calf MTO from Carmina. Simpson last (wholecuts are normally on rain, I did 5 eyelets instead of the normal 4, and added toe burnishing)
post #30630 of 37429

That whole photo is win Venividi.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread