or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2022

post #30316 of 31947
Final Short Sample

Better late than never! After long last, the EPLA short is fully made and approved. Here's an image of the last sample, in size 32:



We're going to put these into work pronto, and we're expecting delivery by the end of the month.
post #30317 of 31947

Measurement details!

post #30318 of 31947
Mike, do you think there is any chance you will be doing a round of Samuelsohn factory finds in the near future?
post #30319 of 31947

Will these shorts work for Rudy people!

post #30320 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVK1 View Post

Will these shorts work for Rudy people!

Yup, they should for most. Shorts have a larger thigh than trousers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Mike, do you think there is any chance you will be doing a round of Samuelsohn factory finds in the near future?

No Samuelsohn on the calendar, but we're expecting to do both suiting and trousers with Southwick. I'll see if we can swing another Gitman shirting round too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

Measurement details!

It's one-to-one with the Rivet Chino, 9" inseam
post #30321 of 31947
Looking for sizing recommendations for Carminas on the forest and simpson lasts. I wear the barrie in 8.5E/9D and wondering how the sizing translates. I'm particularly wondering about the fit in the toe box area. Thanks in advance.
post #30322 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by thromb View Post

Looking for sizing recommendations for Carminas on the forest and simpson lasts. I wear the barrie in 8.5E/9D and wondering how the sizing translates. I'm particularly wondering about the fit in the toe box area. Thanks in advance.

I wear the same in both.

post #30323 of 31947

A couple of Carmina and Alden styles on sale now in limited sizes.  Had to pass on the Tyrol blucher -- was hard.

post #30324 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by beez View Post

I wear the same in both.

Do you wear 8.5UK in both lasts? I read that the simpson last was on the narrow end of the spectrum. Whats your experience compared to the barrie fit?
post #30325 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

A couple of Carmina and Alden styles on sale now in limited sizes.  Had to pass on the Tyrol blucher -- was hard.

The tyrol blucher is sharp and would have been a no-brainer for me but not available in my size.
post #30326 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by thromb View Post


Do you wear 8.5UK in both lasts? I read that the simpson last was on the narrow end of the spectrum. Whats your experience compared to the barrie fit?

Never worn the Barrie.  But Simpson's only a concern if you have a very high instep.  If you can wear the Simpson then you can wear the Forest in the same size.  Some folks recommend sizing 1/2 up on the Simpson, but I'd recommend not wearing it at all as it's not designed for your foot.  It's a sleek last and not all of our feet are sleek. :)

post #30327 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by beez View Post

It's a sleek last and not all of our feet are sleek. smile.gif

I resemble this remark. nod[1].gif Thanks for the input.
post #30328 of 31947
@Epaulet

Any plans to restock:

Alden burnished tan Alt Wien
Alden color 8 Alt Wien with antique edge (please bring in double or single waterlock soles!)
Carmina Burgundy shell Alt Wien

?

Also, which one is most likely to be restocked first?
Edited by sacafotos - 6/3/14 at 12:33am
post #30329 of 31947

How do you guys wash your LBM jackets?(washer,dry clean?)

post #30330 of 31947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Engineer View Post
 

How do you guys wash your LBM jackets?(washer,dry clean?)

Inside out, gentle cycle, hang dry.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread