Sorry, but where is the MTO twill fabrics for those? I had the page up yesterday. I thought today was the last day?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2006post #30076 of 444795/18/14 at 10:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30077 of 444795/18/14 at 10:52ampost #30078 of 444795/18/14 at 11:00amQuote:post #30079 of 444795/18/14 at 12:07pmpost #30080 of 444795/18/14 at 12:49pmQuote:
Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Dat camo camigata.. Should be right up wj's alley
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a single denim, and the pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed. I've never seen anything quite like it.post #30081 of 444795/18/14 at 12:54pmHi -
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?post #30082 of 444795/18/14 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?
We generally stock up to size 36, but I believe we have a Rudy Trouser size 38 that you could try in our Manhattan store as well.
When you come by, bring a pair of chinos or trousers that fit you well. Our guys can measure those out and determine the best size for an MTO if that's what you need. Measuring existing garments can be a very accurate way of dialing in your fit.post #30083 of 444795/18/14 at 1:16pm
The shots on Epaulets site are far more accurate. My iPhone keeps turning them a slate grey and losing the blue abs green tones.
Mike, you were totally right on the faded red! Similar in color to a Nantucket red but the hand of the sanded is awesome. Can't wait to see how these break in over time.post #30084 of 444795/18/14 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It shouldn't shrink at all in the waist. If anything, you should see a washed pant break in and stretch by about .5".
As a general rule, good cotton twills and canvas' which are cold washed / hang dry or low heat tumble dried do not shrink in the waist or the overall top block. Length shrinkage is typical. For the most part, these twills and cottons are quite stable. Cheap cottons can shrink in both directions because of low-quality fibers. And certain denims and chambrays - regardless of quality or price - can shrink in one or two directions just due to their nature.
But when it comes to the Rivets, the Driggs, or the Walts, you should expect the waist to either stay the same or break in a bit.
Mike, I sent a PM and email to see how to exchange the washed grey canvas Driggs for another size 32.post #30085 of 444795/18/14 at 3:00pmpost #30086 of 444795/18/14 at 3:08pmpost #30087 of 444795/18/14 at 3:09pmpost #30088 of 444795/18/14 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't real sure about the choice of color on the footwear, but I really wanted to wear those shoes today and thought it worked well enough once I put them on.post #30089 of 444795/18/14 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Wore the brown windowpane Vittorio today with an FF shirt and burgundy hopsack Walts. I've only had the Vittorio for a little over a week, but it's already my favorite jacket. So glad I picked it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is my favorite jacket right now, as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 954 Active Users (152 Members and 802 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 25 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 26 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 29 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 36 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...