Sorry, but where is the MTO twill fabrics for those? I had the page up yesterday. I thought today was the last day?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2006post #30076 of 348885/18/14 at 10:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30077 of 348885/18/14 at 10:52ampost #30078 of 348885/18/14 at 11:00amQuote:post #30079 of 348885/18/14 at 12:07pmpost #30080 of 348885/18/14 at 12:49pmQuote:
Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Dat camo camigata.. Should be right up wj's alley
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a single denim, and the pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed. I've never seen anything quite like it.post #30081 of 348885/18/14 at 12:54pmHi -
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?post #30082 of 348885/18/14 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?
We generally stock up to size 36, but I believe we have a Rudy Trouser size 38 that you could try in our Manhattan store as well.
When you come by, bring a pair of chinos or trousers that fit you well. Our guys can measure those out and determine the best size for an MTO if that's what you need. Measuring existing garments can be a very accurate way of dialing in your fit.post #30083 of 348885/18/14 at 1:16pm
The shots on Epaulets site are far more accurate. My iPhone keeps turning them a slate grey and losing the blue abs green tones.
Mike, you were totally right on the faded red! Similar in color to a Nantucket red but the hand of the sanded is awesome. Can't wait to see how these break in over time.post #30084 of 348885/18/14 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It shouldn't shrink at all in the waist. If anything, you should see a washed pant break in and stretch by about .5".
As a general rule, good cotton twills and canvas' which are cold washed / hang dry or low heat tumble dried do not shrink in the waist or the overall top block. Length shrinkage is typical. For the most part, these twills and cottons are quite stable. Cheap cottons can shrink in both directions because of low-quality fibers. And certain denims and chambrays - regardless of quality or price - can shrink in one or two directions just due to their nature.
But when it comes to the Rivets, the Driggs, or the Walts, you should expect the waist to either stay the same or break in a bit.
Mike, I sent a PM and email to see how to exchange the washed grey canvas Driggs for another size 32.post #30085 of 348885/18/14 at 3:00pmpost #30086 of 348885/18/14 at 3:08pmpost #30087 of 348885/18/14 at 3:09pmpost #30088 of 348885/18/14 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't real sure about the choice of color on the footwear, but I really wanted to wear those shoes today and thought it worked well enough once I put them on.post #30089 of 348885/18/14 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Wore the brown windowpane Vittorio today with an FF shirt and burgundy hopsack Walts. I've only had the Vittorio for a little over a week, but it's already my favorite jacket. So glad I picked it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is my favorite jacket right now, as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1431 Active Users (301 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › April in Paris Coat Wallet 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 5 minutes ago
- › sub 50k cars 6 minutes ago
- › skin care is marten 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...