Sorry, but where is the MTO twill fabrics for those? I had the page up yesterday. I thought today was the last day?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on 9/26/16 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2006post #30076 of 564895/18/14 at 10:37ampost #30077 of 564895/18/14 at 10:52ampost #30078 of 564895/18/14 at 11:00amQuote:post #30079 of 564895/18/14 at 12:07pmpost #30080 of 564895/18/14 at 12:49pmQuote:
Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Dat camo camigata.. Should be right up wj's alley
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a single denim, and the pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed. I've never seen anything quite like it.post #30081 of 564895/18/14 at 12:54pmHi -
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?post #30082 of 564895/18/14 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?
We generally stock up to size 36, but I believe we have a Rudy Trouser size 38 that you could try in our Manhattan store as well.
When you come by, bring a pair of chinos or trousers that fit you well. Our guys can measure those out and determine the best size for an MTO if that's what you need. Measuring existing garments can be a very accurate way of dialing in your fit.post #30083 of 564895/18/14 at 1:16pm
The shots on Epaulets site are far more accurate. My iPhone keeps turning them a slate grey and losing the blue abs green tones.
Mike, you were totally right on the faded red! Similar in color to a Nantucket red but the hand of the sanded is awesome. Can't wait to see how these break in over time.post #30084 of 564895/18/14 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It shouldn't shrink at all in the waist. If anything, you should see a washed pant break in and stretch by about .5".
As a general rule, good cotton twills and canvas' which are cold washed / hang dry or low heat tumble dried do not shrink in the waist or the overall top block. Length shrinkage is typical. For the most part, these twills and cottons are quite stable. Cheap cottons can shrink in both directions because of low-quality fibers. And certain denims and chambrays - regardless of quality or price - can shrink in one or two directions just due to their nature.
But when it comes to the Rivets, the Driggs, or the Walts, you should expect the waist to either stay the same or break in a bit.
Mike, I sent a PM and email to see how to exchange the washed grey canvas Driggs for another size 32.post #30085 of 564895/18/14 at 3:00pmpost #30086 of 564895/18/14 at 3:08pmpost #30087 of 564895/18/14 at 3:09pmpost #30088 of 564895/18/14 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't real sure about the choice of color on the footwear, but I really wanted to wear those shoes today and thought it worked well enough once I put them on.post #30089 of 564895/18/14 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Wore the brown windowpane Vittorio today with an FF shirt and burgundy hopsack Walts. I've only had the Vittorio for a little over a week, but it's already my favorite jacket. So glad I picked it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is my favorite jacket right now, as well.
Looking great.post #30090 of 564895/18/14 at 4:46pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 776 Active Users (82 Members and 694 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 2016/09/30 - "Blue and Green Now Must Be Seen" 8 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 34 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 41 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 44 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 44 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 47 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 49 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...