Sorry, but where is the MTO twill fabrics for those? I had the page up yesterday. I thought today was the last day?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 6/19/16 at 3:11am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2006post #30076 of 547025/18/14 at 10:37ampost #30077 of 547025/18/14 at 10:52ampost #30078 of 547025/18/14 at 11:00amQuote:post #30079 of 547025/18/14 at 12:07pmpost #30080 of 547025/18/14 at 12:49pmQuote:
Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Dat camo camigata.. Should be right up wj's alley
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a single denim, and the pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed. I've never seen anything quite like it.post #30081 of 547025/18/14 at 12:54pmHi -
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?post #30082 of 547025/18/14 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?
We generally stock up to size 36, but I believe we have a Rudy Trouser size 38 that you could try in our Manhattan store as well.
When you come by, bring a pair of chinos or trousers that fit you well. Our guys can measure those out and determine the best size for an MTO if that's what you need. Measuring existing garments can be a very accurate way of dialing in your fit.post #30083 of 547025/18/14 at 1:16pm
The shots on Epaulets site are far more accurate. My iPhone keeps turning them a slate grey and losing the blue abs green tones.
Mike, you were totally right on the faded red! Similar in color to a Nantucket red but the hand of the sanded is awesome. Can't wait to see how these break in over time.post #30084 of 547025/18/14 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It shouldn't shrink at all in the waist. If anything, you should see a washed pant break in and stretch by about .5".
As a general rule, good cotton twills and canvas' which are cold washed / hang dry or low heat tumble dried do not shrink in the waist or the overall top block. Length shrinkage is typical. For the most part, these twills and cottons are quite stable. Cheap cottons can shrink in both directions because of low-quality fibers. And certain denims and chambrays - regardless of quality or price - can shrink in one or two directions just due to their nature.
But when it comes to the Rivets, the Driggs, or the Walts, you should expect the waist to either stay the same or break in a bit.
Mike, I sent a PM and email to see how to exchange the washed grey canvas Driggs for another size 32.post #30085 of 547025/18/14 at 3:00pmpost #30086 of 547025/18/14 at 3:08pmpost #30087 of 547025/18/14 at 3:09pmpost #30088 of 547025/18/14 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't real sure about the choice of color on the footwear, but I really wanted to wear those shoes today and thought it worked well enough once I put them on.post #30089 of 547025/18/14 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Wore the brown windowpane Vittorio today with an FF shirt and burgundy hopsack Walts. I've only had the Vittorio for a little over a week, but it's already my favorite jacket. So glad I picked it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is my favorite jacket right now, as well.
Looking great.post #30090 of 547025/18/14 at 4:46pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1391 Active Users (302 Members and 1089 Guests)
- › BNWT $2867 Orazio Luciano Grey Overcoat 100% Wool Size 54EU - 44US 34 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › 5-30 drop! Edward Green Galway Rosewood CC / Tobacco Suede Size 10... 2 minutes ago
- › CC15 Official thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › "That" Suit 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding