Sorry, but where is the MTO twill fabrics for those? I had the page up yesterday. I thought today was the last day?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:02 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 2006post #30076 of 316405/18/14 at 10:37am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #30077 of 316405/18/14 at 10:52ampost #30078 of 316405/18/14 at 11:00amQuote:post #30079 of 316405/18/14 at 12:07pmpost #30080 of 316405/18/14 at 12:49pmQuote:
Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Quote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Dat camo camigata.. Should be right up wj's alley
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a single denim, and the pattern is woven into the fabric, not printed. I've never seen anything quite like it.post #30081 of 316405/18/14 at 12:54pmHi -
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?post #30082 of 316405/18/14 at 1:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Handcuffed
What sizes do y'all normally have in stock at the B&M in NYC? I've eyed some rivet chinos for probably two years now but I'm not sure what size I'd need. I'll be in town in about a month and I'm planning to stop in and try on 36-38 and see what fits best. Will that be possible or will I need to order strictly based on measurements?
We generally stock up to size 36, but I believe we have a Rudy Trouser size 38 that you could try in our Manhattan store as well.
When you come by, bring a pair of chinos or trousers that fit you well. Our guys can measure those out and determine the best size for an MTO if that's what you need. Measuring existing garments can be a very accurate way of dialing in your fit.post #30083 of 316405/18/14 at 1:16pm
The shots on Epaulets site are far more accurate. My iPhone keeps turning them a slate grey and losing the blue abs green tones.
Mike, you were totally right on the faded red! Similar in color to a Nantucket red but the hand of the sanded is awesome. Can't wait to see how these break in over time.post #30084 of 316405/18/14 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
It shouldn't shrink at all in the waist. If anything, you should see a washed pant break in and stretch by about .5".
As a general rule, good cotton twills and canvas' which are cold washed / hang dry or low heat tumble dried do not shrink in the waist or the overall top block. Length shrinkage is typical. For the most part, these twills and cottons are quite stable. Cheap cottons can shrink in both directions because of low-quality fibers. And certain denims and chambrays - regardless of quality or price - can shrink in one or two directions just due to their nature.
But when it comes to the Rivets, the Driggs, or the Walts, you should expect the waist to either stay the same or break in a bit.
Mike, I sent a PM and email to see how to exchange the washed grey canvas Driggs for another size 32.post #30085 of 316405/18/14 at 3:00pmpost #30086 of 316405/18/14 at 3:08pmpost #30087 of 316405/18/14 at 3:09pmpost #30088 of 316405/18/14 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't real sure about the choice of color on the footwear, but I really wanted to wear those shoes today and thought it worked well enough once I put them on.post #30089 of 316405/18/14 at 4:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Wore the brown windowpane Vittorio today with an FF shirt and burgundy hopsack Walts. I've only had the Vittorio for a little over a week, but it's already my favorite jacket. So glad I picked it up.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is my favorite jacket right now, as well.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1089 Active Users (209 Members and 880 Guests)
- › Barena Venezia 36 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn Canvas/Macintosh Tenzing - 48 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 7 minutes ago
- › Buy Real Quality fake passports,driver's licenses,visas,ID cards,... 7 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn Canvas/Macintosh Tenzing - 48 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)