Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1970post #29536 of 508294/27/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29537 of 508294/27/14 at 3:46pmpost #29538 of 508294/27/14 at 4:26pmpost #29539 of 508294/27/14 at 4:27pmpost #29540 of 508294/27/14 at 4:32pmpost #29541 of 508294/27/14 at 4:55pmpost #29542 of 508294/27/14 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EPLA Overdyed Marine Oxford
And one of our custom midnight indigo overdyed LBM jackets - which will go online in a week or two.
Unless I'm mistaken, I think I've had a taco in the shopping plaza you are standing in there.post #29543 of 508294/27/14 at 5:00pmpost #29544 of 508294/27/14 at 5:07pmpost #29545 of 508294/27/14 at 5:35pmpost #29546 of 508294/27/14 at 6:00pm
After just over two months, I received my MTO shirt and Rivet Chinos. I ordered the Rivet Chinos in a-now-discontinued navy speckled wool which is a beautiful fabric. It's light-weight enough to wear in the summer where I live, even. I'm glad I sized up as they are very snug in the waist. If I order any pants in the future, it will definitely be on the Walt pattern because I'm not a fan of the low rise, but that's just personal preference. They're a great slim-fit, though.
The shirt I ordered was with the sole chambray offering. In person, it seems much more like the blue pinpoint. It's paper-thin and doesn't have much character - as well as being extremely light-weight. I'm actually wondering if there was a mix-up at the factory... The collar and fit through the torso was excellent, although I didn't find the arm width to match the slim fit through the body. If I remember I will try to get some pictures up late next week.post #29547 of 508294/27/14 at 7:37pmQuote:
That looks insanely awesome.
Wait, custom overdyed LBM? Is that the ones that will be MTO and larger sizes? Is it LBM 1911 that you can't do custom? Is LBM different?post #29548 of 508294/27/14 at 10:47pmpost #29549 of 508294/28/14 at 3:35ampost #29550 of 508294/28/14 at 9:04amQuote:
Whoa, those look great! Gorgeous in scotchgrain.Quote:
Yup, it's the Brentwood Country Mart, and we had a taco as well right before this pic. And then an artisanal pour-over coffee. That place has the bougie behavior.Quote:Quote:
So these LBM's have a funny story. They're all LBM 1911 jackets in cotton which we had left over at the end of the year. They were selling slowly on markdown, so I drove them to my LA dye house. These guys do the best natural indigo dyeing in the United States. We tested one jacket and it looked boss - and we then ran the whole batch.
They're a mix of canvas and poplin, and 2-button and 3-roll-2's. For some reason, we quite a few 50's, a couple of 48's, and I believe a single 52. We need to measure them out, but I believe they shrank by approximately one size (Size EU50 became more like an EU49) but we'll confirm that before they go live. They look awesome, and this fabric soaked up the dye bath beautifully. They'll go online in a little over a week and we'll have the priced at $450. I had them hanging at the Santa Monica closing event, so some of you Cali guys may have seen them there.Quote:
Always. We've got new styles on order for the Fall and we've reordered the Emersons from last year.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 37 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...