Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1970post #29536 of 453284/27/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29537 of 453284/27/14 at 3:46pmpost #29538 of 453284/27/14 at 4:26pmpost #29539 of 453284/27/14 at 4:27pmpost #29540 of 453284/27/14 at 4:32pmpost #29541 of 453284/27/14 at 4:55pmpost #29542 of 453284/27/14 at 4:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EPLA Overdyed Marine Oxford
And one of our custom midnight indigo overdyed LBM jackets - which will go online in a week or two.
Unless I'm mistaken, I think I've had a taco in the shopping plaza you are standing in there.post #29543 of 453284/27/14 at 5:00pmpost #29544 of 453284/27/14 at 5:07pmpost #29545 of 453284/27/14 at 5:35pmpost #29546 of 453284/27/14 at 6:00pm
After just over two months, I received my MTO shirt and Rivet Chinos. I ordered the Rivet Chinos in a-now-discontinued navy speckled wool which is a beautiful fabric. It's light-weight enough to wear in the summer where I live, even. I'm glad I sized up as they are very snug in the waist. If I order any pants in the future, it will definitely be on the Walt pattern because I'm not a fan of the low rise, but that's just personal preference. They're a great slim-fit, though.
The shirt I ordered was with the sole chambray offering. In person, it seems much more like the blue pinpoint. It's paper-thin and doesn't have much character - as well as being extremely light-weight. I'm actually wondering if there was a mix-up at the factory... The collar and fit through the torso was excellent, although I didn't find the arm width to match the slim fit through the body. If I remember I will try to get some pictures up late next week.post #29547 of 453284/27/14 at 7:37pmQuote:
That looks insanely awesome.
Wait, custom overdyed LBM? Is that the ones that will be MTO and larger sizes? Is it LBM 1911 that you can't do custom? Is LBM different?post #29548 of 453284/27/14 at 10:47pmpost #29549 of 453284/28/14 at 3:35ampost #29550 of 453284/28/14 at 9:04amQuote:
Whoa, those look great! Gorgeous in scotchgrain.Quote:
Yup, it's the Brentwood Country Mart, and we had a taco as well right before this pic. And then an artisanal pour-over coffee. That place has the bougie behavior.Quote:Quote:
So these LBM's have a funny story. They're all LBM 1911 jackets in cotton which we had left over at the end of the year. They were selling slowly on markdown, so I drove them to my LA dye house. These guys do the best natural indigo dyeing in the United States. We tested one jacket and it looked boss - and we then ran the whole batch.
They're a mix of canvas and poplin, and 2-button and 3-roll-2's. For some reason, we quite a few 50's, a couple of 48's, and I believe a single 52. We need to measure them out, but I believe they shrank by approximately one size (Size EU50 became more like an EU49) but we'll confirm that before they go live. They look awesome, and this fabric soaked up the dye bath beautifully. They'll go online in a little over a week and we'll have the priced at $450. I had them hanging at the Santa Monica closing event, so some of you Cali guys may have seen them there.Quote:
Always. We've got new styles on order for the Fall and we've reordered the Emersons from last year.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Tellason Ladbrok Grove Slim Tapered 35 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...