or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 195

post #2911 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post
Do they come with a cuff or hemmed to 34 with no cuff? Is there extra material underneath? Little worried I'm not gonna be able to put 2" cuffs on my flannels. Not the end of the world but I'd rather have them with.
They come with no cuff, and there's enough material that I might have been able to get a 2" cuff. Again, I have to check the actual measurement when I get home.
post #2912 of 57768
Stopped by the NY popup shop and picked up a pair of Yuketen boots... so nice. I think your employee Dylan was there. Once again Epaulet saved the day by not having any of the Gitman Epaulet shirts or Navy V-necks at the shop. Now I have money to go drinking tonight! Now if only I can stay away from the on-line store...
post #2913 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
Stopped by the NY popup shop and picked up a pair of Yuketen boots... so nice. I think your employee Dylan was there. Once again Epaulet saved the day by not having any of the Gitman Epaulet shirts or Navy V-necks at the shop. Now I have money to go drinking tonight! Now if only I can stay away from the on-line store...

Yes, Dylan told us all about it! Enjoy those Yuketen boots and thanks for coming by!
post #2914 of 57768
I'm so excited about this!

I love thick wool CPO (Chief Petty Officer) shirts. However, I prefer to carry my wallet, phone, and keys in a jacket if I'm wearing one. With the typical CPO shirt, the only storage that you have is in the two chest pockets.

So we set out to make our own. Using a shirt body, we extended the length and squared off the bottom. We added in two side slash pockets which (crucially) also have functional rear pockets on the inside. They'll be made in NYC, the fabric is a thick 20oz 100% Wool Melton from Italy, and we're planning a price between $240 and $260. Just have to see how the final costing goes. It should arrive in 3-4 weeks, and it will come in Navy and Oxford Grey.

We're really happy about this. I have to say, these guys are doing a pretty damn perfect job on this. In warmer spots (looking at you SoCal) this is a great winter piece. In colder areas, it's a solid Fall coat and a great layering piece for the Winter.

Behold. The EP's CPO jacket shot on our signature busted-ass red stoop.


See full size


See full size


See full size


See full size


See full size
post #2915 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
I'm so excited about this!

I love thick wool CPO (Chief Petty Officer) shirts. However, I prefer to carry my wallet, phone, and keys in a jacket if I'm wearing one. With the typical CPO shirt, the only storage that you have is in the two chest pockets.

So we set out to make our own. Using a shirt body, we extended the length and squared off the bottom. We added in two side slash pockets which (crucially) also have functional rear pockets on the inside. They'll be made in NYC, the fabric is a thick 20oz 100% Wool Melton from Italy, and we're planning a price between $240 and $260. Just have to see how the final costing goes. It should arrive in 3-4 weeks, and it will come in Navy and Oxford Grey.

We're really happy about this. I have to say, these guys are doing a pretty damn perfect job on this. In warmer spots (looking at you SoCal) this is a great winter piece. In colder areas, it's a solid Fall coat and a great layering piece for the Winter.

Behold. The EP's CPO jacket shot on our signature busted-ass red stoop.


See full size


See full size


See full size


See full size


See full size

Mike,

Dope. Looks insanely versatile. What are the buttons made of? How will sizing compare to epaulet shirting?
post #2916 of 57768
How much for the red stoop? No seriously that looks great. Is that chambray detailing inside the cuff and yoke? (Also random those are some of the most handsome buttons I've seen in a while.)
post #2917 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
How much for the red stoop?

No seriously that looks great. Is that chambray detailing inside the cuff and yoke?

(Also random those are some of the most handsome buttons I've seen in a while.)

Dude!

It's actually Cadet Grey Merino wool detailing - same as the trousers.

And aren't the buttons great? They're a really handsome plastic tortoise shell. The color is pretty vibrant, and it contrasts nicely with the wool.

Once I get someone sized Small up in the shop, I can take fit pics. The fit on this thing is perfect.
post #2918 of 57768
CPO looks great, but I gotta save some money for my Epaulet Rivet Chino fund!
post #2919 of 57768
I was also so excited to pick up my Yuketens that I forgot to check out the meatball shop. Also stoked that you guys are opening up a second store, should be great once I move back to NYC.
post #2920 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
the EP's CPO jacket

Looks great. I've been looking for something like this all the last week or two. Price is very good too.
post #2921 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
It's actually Cadet Grey Merino wool detailing - same as the trousers. And aren't the buttons great? They're a really handsome plastic tortoise shell. The color is pretty vibrant, and it contrasts nicely with the wool.
Nice. That fabric is awesome. Love tortoise shell. I'd wear tortoise shell glasses if I wanted to look more professorial or like David Brooks: Beast? Beast.
post #2922 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
I was also so excited to pick up my Yuketens that I forgot to check out the meatball shop. Also stoked that you guys are opening up a second store, should be great once I move back to NYC.

Sounds good. And yes, that Meatball shop is incredible. Got a karaoke joint on that block too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post
Mike,

Dope. Looks insanely versatile. What are the buttons made of? How will sizing compare to epaulet shirting?

The sizing is very consistent with our shirts. If you take an Epaulet Small shirt, you'll take a Small in this. The buttons are spun nylon. It's like plastic, but it's basically unbreakable. The colors and depth are really vibrant on them.
post #2923 of 57768
Any plans for new men's fragrances?
post #2924 of 57768
That CPO looks great, will likely pick one up as I've been looking for a nice shirt-jacket or CPO for awhile. You're gonna have everything on lock as you keep expanding the line/styles.
post #2925 of 57768
any plans for a slimmer trouser then the walt? for us stick figures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread