or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1915

post #28711 of 32778

Question for the new Walt/Rudy MTO's!  What're the Japanese garment-dyed fabrics like?  The first looks like sort of a bluish-grey in the swatch photo - is it more blue, more grey, or is there even any grey I guess haha.  Thanks!

post #28712 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVK1 View Post

Question for the new Walt/Rudy MTO's!  What're the Japanese garment-dyed fabrics like?  The first looks like sort of a bluish-grey in the swatch photo - is it more blue, more grey, or is there even any grey I guess haha.  Thanks!

It's grey-blue, so I named it Slate. I'd say that the outdoor photo is a bit more correct. Both of the Japanese garment dyes are a little off-kilter, so it's hard to pin down the color exactly. But this would make up into a seriously boss trouser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

Mike when you have a second (hah!) could you remind me/us what those special ed. fabrics are going to be?

I'll have a good idea at the end of the week. I'm hoping to get confirmation on a deadstock heavyweight Cone chambray, which would be absolutely bonkers in the Doyle. If we can get our hands on it, we might run a preorder for that as the fabric is so limited. Will keep you posted. I'm working on a really cool dyed Doyle collab with a friend in Hong Kong too.
post #28713 of 32778
Rivet Chino Factory Find Fabric Images

Hey guys,

As promised, I shot some natural light comparison shots of these fabrics. Here's the lineup:


UK Steep Twill. See the full 1800px size.


UK Sanded Canvas. See the full 1800px size
post #28714 of 32778
How is the MTO build out coming? Cannot wait to order some of the Khyber cloth and see what other awesome options you have in store.

Trying to see how quickly I can spend the credit...
post #28715 of 32778
Thanks for those shots Mike! I am super psyched for the petrol and faded red but that rust and indigo looks sick
post #28716 of 32778
crap, wish i ordered sage instead of navy

that navy doesnt look as light as it did in the other pic
post #28717 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Distressed Western Shirt

Hey guys,

I'm rolling out a lot of product today. Here's the first new item - the long awaited Distressed Western shirt. This piece is absolutely freaking perfect. It's a pretty heavyweight piece as well, so it's great for this transition weather.

For any of you guys who already own the Western or Engineer shirt, this is the same exact denim, just distressed, and the fit is the same.

Can we get a Doyle made-up in this material?
post #28718 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumizi View Post

crap, wish i ordered sage instead of navy

that navy doesnt look as light as it did in the other pic

Oh that's no problem, just drop me an email. We won't submit the order until April 6th, so you can change color or size without an issue
post #28719 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post

Can we get a Doyle made-up in this material?

Possibly down the road. I've got a lot of Doyle surprises en-route already though smile.gif
post #28720 of 32778
Thanks Mike!! Great photos.
post #28721 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Possibly down the road. I've got a lot of Doyle surprises en-route already though smile.gif

Oh boy...I have a feeling I will be owning a few different Doyles
post #28722 of 32778
Here's some sporting clays fit shots of Oisin. His now-signature look of the Navy Doyle, Grey Wilshires, and Hand-Burnished Scotchgrain WWII Boots from Carmina



post #28723 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Oh that's no problem, just drop me an email. We won't submit the order until April 6th, so you can change color or size without an issue

oh wow, that is awesome
post #28724 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Yup, looking into a camp moc at the moment, although I think the first thing that we'll release after the sneakers is going to be a handsewn penny loafer

Unlined would be excellent! Ordered quoddy true penny loafers but returned them. Thinking the lining would make them too warm for our 100 degree summers
post #28725 of 32778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Yup, looking into a camp moc at the moment, although I think the first thing that we'll release after the sneakers is going to be a handsewn penny loafer

Sorry, but what's the difference between the moccasins/loafers on the website and a camp moc?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread