Will the noragi be in stores by April?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:48 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1863
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27932 of 510133/2/14 at 1:32pmpost #27933 of 510133/2/14 at 7:01pmpost #27934 of 510133/2/14 at 7:15pmKeeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!post #27935 of 510133/2/14 at 9:21pmpost #27936 of 510133/2/14 at 9:49pmpost #27937 of 510133/3/14 at 9:55ampost #27938 of 510133/3/14 at 9:58ampost #27939 of 510133/3/14 at 11:52ampost #27940 of 510133/3/14 at 1:03pmpost #27941 of 510133/3/14 at 1:09pmpost #27942 of 510133/3/14 at 1:26pmpost #27943 of 510133/3/14 at 2:15pmpost #27944 of 510133/3/14 at 5:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Keeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!
Excellent! Glad to hear that you like the jeans.
For everyone else who ordered - I shipped a massive amount of boxes on Friday & Saturday from the SM store, so most of you should have your jeans in the next few days. Keen to hear your feedback on them!Quote:Originally Posted by adamha21
Any chance of being able to do a special order of a sport coat in this fabric. You offered it about a year ago in the FF.
Not as a factory finds, but I can surely check if they have a cord fabric like that for an individual MTO. I imagine that the price would be around $700, lead time of about 4 weeks. If that works, then drop me an email and we can see what's avaiable.Quote:
I hang mine like a jacket, no problems with that. I use a wide sportcoat hanger. We hung them in the shops too.Quote:Originally Posted by mothball
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My god that thing looks so good!Quote:
Sharp! That looks like the right fit as well. If they're a little tight on the first wear, then you can expect they'll grow about 1 - 1.5" with some break-in. As long as you can button up the fly and sit down without being really uncomfortable, then they should absolutely stretch to be a great fit.Quote:
Typically about 12 weeks, so good chance that we'll see them all this month
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1609 Active Users (343 Members and 1266 Guests)
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.