Will the noragi be in stores by April?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1863
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27932 of 443903/2/14 at 1:32pmpost #27933 of 443903/2/14 at 7:01pmpost #27934 of 443903/2/14 at 7:15pmKeeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!post #27935 of 443903/2/14 at 9:21pmpost #27936 of 443903/2/14 at 9:49pmpost #27937 of 443903/3/14 at 9:55ampost #27938 of 443903/3/14 at 9:58ampost #27939 of 443903/3/14 at 11:52ampost #27940 of 443903/3/14 at 1:03pmpost #27941 of 443903/3/14 at 1:09pmpost #27942 of 443903/3/14 at 1:26pmpost #27943 of 443903/3/14 at 2:15pmpost #27944 of 443903/3/14 at 5:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Keeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!
Excellent! Glad to hear that you like the jeans.
For everyone else who ordered - I shipped a massive amount of boxes on Friday & Saturday from the SM store, so most of you should have your jeans in the next few days. Keen to hear your feedback on them!Quote:Originally Posted by adamha21
Any chance of being able to do a special order of a sport coat in this fabric. You offered it about a year ago in the FF.
Not as a factory finds, but I can surely check if they have a cord fabric like that for an individual MTO. I imagine that the price would be around $700, lead time of about 4 weeks. If that works, then drop me an email and we can see what's avaiable.Quote:
I hang mine like a jacket, no problems with that. I use a wide sportcoat hanger. We hung them in the shops too.Quote:Originally Posted by mothball
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My god that thing looks so good!Quote:
Sharp! That looks like the right fit as well. If they're a little tight on the first wear, then you can expect they'll grow about 1 - 1.5" with some break-in. As long as you can button up the fly and sit down without being really uncomfortable, then they should absolutely stretch to be a great fit.Quote:
Typically about 12 weeks, so good chance that we'll see them all this month
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 929 Active Users (139 Members and 790 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Video Games 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...