Will the noragi be in stores by April?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1863
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #27932 of 334883/2/14 at 1:32pmpost #27933 of 334883/2/14 at 7:01pmpost #27934 of 334883/2/14 at 7:15pmKeeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!post #27935 of 334883/2/14 at 9:21pmpost #27936 of 334883/2/14 at 9:49pmpost #27937 of 334883/3/14 at 9:55ampost #27938 of 334883/3/14 at 9:58ampost #27939 of 334883/3/14 at 11:52ampost #27940 of 334883/3/14 at 1:03pmpost #27941 of 334883/3/14 at 1:09pmpost #27942 of 334883/3/14 at 1:26pmpost #27943 of 334883/3/14 at 2:15pmpost #27944 of 334883/3/14 at 5:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Keeping up with this thread (more of a lurker than a contributor) and having talked to Mike directly, I know the denim jackets are still a few weeks out. Still, I can't help but laugh at myself about how much I'm wanting one of these.
And by the way, I now have a pair of the EPLA white denim and have to say, they kick ass. Can't wait to wear them later this month while on vacation!
Excellent! Glad to hear that you like the jeans.
For everyone else who ordered - I shipped a massive amount of boxes on Friday & Saturday from the SM store, so most of you should have your jeans in the next few days. Keen to hear your feedback on them!Quote:Originally Posted by adamha21
Any chance of being able to do a special order of a sport coat in this fabric. You offered it about a year ago in the FF.
Not as a factory finds, but I can surely check if they have a cord fabric like that for an individual MTO. I imagine that the price would be around $700, lead time of about 4 weeks. If that works, then drop me an email and we can see what's avaiable.Quote:
I hang mine like a jacket, no problems with that. I use a wide sportcoat hanger. We hung them in the shops too.Quote:Originally Posted by mothball
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My god that thing looks so good!Quote:
Sharp! That looks like the right fit as well. If they're a little tight on the first wear, then you can expect they'll grow about 1 - 1.5" with some break-in. As long as you can button up the fly and sit down without being really uncomfortable, then they should absolutely stretch to be a great fit.Quote:
Typically about 12 weeks, so good chance that we'll see them all this month
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1050 Active Users (176 Members and 874 Guests)
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 12 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 17 minutes ago
- › Travelling in the Baltics 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)