or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 187

post #2791 of 33935
Rivet Chino's up in the B&S...basically brand new. I keep messing up my sizing.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=203724
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #2792 of 33935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
No, there wouldn't be any functional advantage - they come with a normal hem. If you like the look of chainstitching it might be nice, but it's pricey. I would just ensure that the Selfedge staff can do it, as the chino fabric is radically lighter than their denim.
Coming Soon Yuketen Ranger Boot & Loden Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Epaulet Superfine Merino Wool Italian Sweaters do you have any idea what you will be pricing the yuketen cordovan loafers at? and did you get a full size run or just a few sizes? thanks.
post #2793 of 33935
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
Coming Soon
Yuketen Ranger Boot & Loden Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer
Epaulet Superfine Merino Wool Italian Sweaters

do you have any idea what you will be pricing the yuketen cordovan loafers at? and did you get a full size run or just a few sizes? thanks.

Yes, the Loden Cordovan loafers are $750. I believe that we just got 9D through 11D. I know it's a heavy price for these, but that Loden shell is really expensive to work with.
post #2794 of 33935
Hey guys, We're settling into our second location, and I'm finally catching up on site updates. We've had the preorder trousers here for a few weeks, but I was able to properly shoot them today. I've updated the items with actual photos. All of these are gorgeous pants, so definitely check them out. I've still got a good run of sizes among the different fabrics: Walt Trouser Charcoal Windowpane: $185 Walt Trouser Olive Windowpane Tweed: $185 Rudy Trouser Olive Windowpane Tweed: $185 Walt Trouser Burnt Umber Tweed: $185 Walt Trouser Navy Flannel: $215 Rudy Trouser Navy Flannel: $215 Walt Trouser Charcoal Glen Plaid: $215
post #2795 of 33935
That burnt umber really does look magnificent, Mike. Is the sheen there in real life, or is that just the way it photographed?
post #2796 of 33935
Is there any word when more flannel ginghams will arrive? I like the red from last year that is still up but there is only one size left. :P
post #2797 of 33935
burnt umber was always the best crayola color. no way i could rock those as a ginger though. ahahaha. on a side note, i went to brooks brothers today as I have to get some more dress shirts as i have a need to dress up the wardrobe a bit - most of the stuff I have been getting to do that has been through Mike. I was shocked at how horrible the BB shirts were in comparison to Epaulet. My plan was to get a few shirts and then get some sweaters/trousers from Mike so I could save a bit of money. Man. The epaulet shirts just absolutely blow the BB shirts out of the water. They are not that much more expensive either (I think the BB shirts are 79.99). I guess is not really news to you guys, but I was surprised by the huge difference. So i am just going to gouge the pocketbook and pick up the epaulet shirts. lol. At least I will have two shirts that I absolutely love.
post #2798 of 33935
oh! also, you should make don draper style cotton PJ's. we should be able to sleep in style as well. lol.
post #2799 of 33935
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
That burnt umber really does look magnificent, Mike. Is the sheen there in real life, or is that just the way it photographed?
Glad that you like it! The sheen is coming from my baller new dual-strobe light system - it bounces a bit off any fabric that's tightly woven. These are nice and matte in real life. But man, those lights bring out the contrast and bring out the pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotv View Post
Is there any word when more flannel ginghams will arrive? I like the red from last year that is still up but there is only one size left. :P
We'll only do the Purple Gingham for this year, but I'm planning to restock that. In about four weeks, I'll also re-do last year's Black Tartan flannel, which is done in the same pima cotton Portugal goods. Unfortunately we're not going to run the Red Gingham again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis View Post
burnt umber was always the best crayola color. no way i could rock those as a ginger though. ahahaha. on a side note, i went to brooks brothers today as I have to get some more dress shirts as i have a need to dress up the wardrobe a bit - most of the stuff I have been getting to do that has been through Mike. I was shocked at how horrible the BB shirts were in comparison to Epaulet. My plan was to get a few shirts and then get some sweaters/trousers from Mike so I could save a bit of money. Man. The epaulet shirts just absolutely blow the BB shirts out of the water. They are not that much more expensive either (I think the BB shirts are 79.99). I guess is not really news to you guys, but I was surprised by the huge difference. So i am just going to gouge the pocketbook and pick up the epaulet shirts. lol. At least I will have two shirts that I absolutely love.
Hah - Burnt Umber was a huge favorite of mine as a kid too and I completely named these after that very crayon. Thanks for the kind words - we're really glad that you're so pleased with everything! And to anyone who wears an Epaulet Medium - check out MichaelPemulis's knit cardigan (FS link in his signature). It's an awesome - if completely mis-tagged for size - piece, and comes at a great price. If I didn't own a similar KZO item, I'd be all over it.
post #2800 of 33935
Just broke a self-imposed no buy restriction to get the burnt umber. As if they weren't already nice enough, the USD/AUD are nudging parity at the moment. I'm so weak.
post #2801 of 33935
I completely forgot about this latest batch of trousers...the burnt umber and navy flannel are calling my name in a serious way...

Today I received the grey Worsted Merino Wool trousers after picking up the blue ones a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the fabric on these, they'll be in heavy rotation this fall for sure.
post #2802 of 33935
Were the Gunmetal Rivet Chinos a one-time thing? Or will there be a restock of them?
post #2803 of 33935
well it looks like the navy flannels are pretty much gone (except for the 28's). they look amazing in the pics.
post #2804 of 33935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Just broke a self-imposed no buy restriction to get the burnt umber. As if they weren't already nice enough, the USD/AUD are nudging parity at the moment.

I'm so weak.

Rock and roll - thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolero View Post
I completely forgot about this latest batch of trousers...the burnt umber and navy flannel are calling my name in a serious way...

Today I received the grey Worsted Merino Wool trousers after picking up the blue ones a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the fabric on these, they'll be in heavy rotation this fall for sure.

Awesome, really glad that you like them. We're putting our Sportcoats into production next week, so they'll be a matching jacket for those (Cadet Grey) in about four-five weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiej View Post
Were the Gunmetal Rivet Chinos a one-time thing? Or will there be a restock of them?

Oh, we're definitely making more of them. We'll have a small rivet chino restock (navy, khaki) in a few weeks, and a huge one in about a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis View Post
well it looks like the navy flannels are pretty much gone (except for the 28's).

they look amazing in the pics.

Thanks! I do have about 16 more units coming, so feel free to drop me a PM if you want to reserve a pair. We've got some stock left in the Rudy fit too.
post #2805 of 33935
Grabbed the Charcoal Windowpane trousers at the shop last Friday and The umber tweed looked sick as well and in need of a new home, preferably my closet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread