Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1845post #27661 of 508302/17/14 at 10:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27662 of 508302/17/14 at 11:25pmQuote:
Whoa, congrats! Best to you and the lucky lady! That's a great outfit for popping the big question.Quote:Originally Posted by wj4
Epaulet cardigan and Vass. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking sharp. That cardigan is a perfect fit on you.
That's going to be a Samuelsohn "Bernard" jacket - our soft-shouldered exclusive model. Should be here any day now.Quote:Quote:
Factory Finds have a 12-week window for delivery. It's part of the agreement with the factory. They offer us premium fabrics at a discount price, but they're able to take their time on delivery and put the batch through the factory when its best for them. The MTO shirts are quoted for 3-6 weeks, but as applky experienced, it's usually around 4.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Hey Mike, I got the RX100. LOVE this camera. You are not kidding, it really is the best point&shoot camera out there currently.
You guys are going to love the RX100! I'm crazy about Sony cameras these days. I personally own the RX100, RX1, A99, and the NEX-5. We've got the A7 at the NYC store.
Out of this group, I'd recommend either the RX100 (I or II) and the A7 to anyone in the market for a camera. The RX100 is the best compact that I've ever used. It takes great shots - even with the flash, and has a huge sensor for its body. The excellent cameras in phones have made most of the small digital cameras kind of irrelevant, but the images from the RX100 are a substantial upgrade over what you'll get with a phone. It's tough, it's easy to carry around, and it has a ton of manual controls if you want to play with it.
The A7 is full frame and just fantastic. The difference in dynamic range and image quality from the other NEX cameras is pretty huge. If you're going to give up the portability of the RX100, then the A7 with a good fixed lens will give you a huge jump in your images for the extra money and bulk of carrying it around. Plus you can mount Leica lenses and all sorts of old-school manual focus lenses onto it.Quote:Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Absolutely horrible quality pic I know... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
EP western denim
Gotta love the winter that just won't end
Very cool, I really dig rugged pieces that are tied together.post #27663 of 508302/18/14 at 5:05ampost #27664 of 508302/18/14 at 8:58ampost #27665 of 508302/18/14 at 9:07ampost #27666 of 508302/18/14 at 10:19ampost #27667 of 508302/18/14 at 12:52pmQuote:
I've got a bunch on order - both a restock of the Brown CXL and some new colorways/materials. Should hopefully be soon, but I don't have any hard dates from them.Quote:
Pushing to get those by the end of the week. Fingers crossed on that!post #27668 of 508302/18/14 at 3:38pmpost #27669 of 508302/18/14 at 4:26pmpost #27670 of 508302/18/14 at 4:51pmpost #27671 of 508302/18/14 at 5:09pmpost #27672 of 508302/18/14 at 5:17pmpost #27673 of 508302/18/14 at 5:29pmpost #27674 of 508302/18/14 at 8:33pmpost #27675 of 508302/18/14 at 11:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1523 Active Users (386 Members and 1137 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 51 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 58 seconds ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 2 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › The Madras Shirt thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...