Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Today at 12:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1805post #27061 of 348811/30/14 at 9:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27062 of 348811/30/14 at 9:42ampost #27063 of 348811/30/14 at 10:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Beav
An extra 25% off is amazing, I've promised myself to slow down on the purchases though.
I'd recommend someone jumping on the Veneto moleskin overcoat.... I got it at the sale price and am thrilled with it. I get compliments every day wearing that, and it probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. 25% off 695 is a steal.
And...last Veneto quilted moleskin overcoat in size 38 is going to Toronto! What a deal. Thanks Mike, Adele and Dylan for your advice!
Edited by Steel28 - 1/30/14 at 11:15ampost #27064 of 348811/30/14 at 10:11ampost #27065 of 348811/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Did you get a confirmation email? I have a feeling the epaulet site is being a bit slow to catch up with purchasespost #27066 of 348811/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27067 of 348811/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27068 of 348811/30/14 at 10:16ampost #27069 of 348811/30/14 at 10:18amQuote:
They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.
But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.post #27070 of 348811/30/14 at 10:19ampost #27071 of 348811/30/14 at 10:19amQuote:
I had them in my cart but it was getting too much so had to leave them...for now. Suit posted a while back was bananas.post #27072 of 348811/30/14 at 10:23ampost #27073 of 348811/30/14 at 10:24amQuote:Quote:
I am debating on that navy flannel window panes too. I am a perfect size 31 and afraid size 30 will be too tight even after alternation. Plus I want to save some money for the new stuffs coming.post #27074 of 348811/30/14 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Irish
As a red-blooded 11.5 US I felt it was my duty to pick up one of the last pairs of the shell alt wiens. I haven't tried anything on the Forest last before, but a few of the real life pics here have been helpful.
It's the least I could do in the midst of EP's shelf space crisis.
well done. was soo tempted to do this too. Still couldn't quite do it, so I decided to grab some shorts. It's always the nights I take off from the computer that these sales happen.post #27075 of 348811/30/14 at 11:10amQuote:
I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...