Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1805post #27061 of 433131/30/14 at 9:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27062 of 433131/30/14 at 9:42ampost #27063 of 433131/30/14 at 10:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Beav
An extra 25% off is amazing, I've promised myself to slow down on the purchases though.
I'd recommend someone jumping on the Veneto moleskin overcoat.... I got it at the sale price and am thrilled with it. I get compliments every day wearing that, and it probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. 25% off 695 is a steal.
And...last Veneto quilted moleskin overcoat in size 38 is going to Toronto! What a deal. Thanks Mike, Adele and Dylan for your advice!
Edited by Steel28 - 1/30/14 at 11:15ampost #27064 of 433131/30/14 at 10:11ampost #27065 of 433131/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Did you get a confirmation email? I have a feeling the epaulet site is being a bit slow to catch up with purchasespost #27066 of 433131/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27067 of 433131/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27068 of 433131/30/14 at 10:16ampost #27069 of 433131/30/14 at 10:18amQuote:
They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.
But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.post #27070 of 433131/30/14 at 10:19ampost #27071 of 433131/30/14 at 10:19amQuote:
I had them in my cart but it was getting too much so had to leave them...for now. Suit posted a while back was bananas.post #27072 of 433131/30/14 at 10:23ampost #27073 of 433131/30/14 at 10:24amQuote:Quote:
I am debating on that navy flannel window panes too. I am a perfect size 31 and afraid size 30 will be too tight even after alternation. Plus I want to save some money for the new stuffs coming.post #27074 of 433131/30/14 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Irish
As a red-blooded 11.5 US I felt it was my duty to pick up one of the last pairs of the shell alt wiens. I haven't tried anything on the Forest last before, but a few of the real life pics here have been helpful.
It's the least I could do in the midst of EP's shelf space crisis.
well done. was soo tempted to do this too. Still couldn't quite do it, so I decided to grab some shorts. It's always the nights I take off from the computer that these sales happen.post #27075 of 433131/30/14 at 11:10amQuote:
I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran experts In Chennai 5 seconds ago
- › Black Magic Specialist Astrologer In BANGALORE +91-9680462195 9 seconds ago
- › intercast love marriage problem solution call +91-9680462195 14 seconds ago
- › love@@ vashikaran specialist baba ji############ +91-9680462195 19 seconds ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 MusLiM VashIkARAn MaNTrA In... 22 seconds ago
- › ||वशीकरण मीनिंग|| +91-8875513486 MusLiM VashIkARAn MaNTrA In... 30 seconds ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran expert In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 love vashikaran expert In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 most powerful vashikaran mantra In Chennai 1 minute ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 powerful vashikaran mantra In Chennai 2 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan