Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1805post #27061 of 336201/30/14 at 9:38am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #27062 of 336201/30/14 at 9:42ampost #27063 of 336201/30/14 at 10:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Beav
An extra 25% off is amazing, I've promised myself to slow down on the purchases though.
I'd recommend someone jumping on the Veneto moleskin overcoat.... I got it at the sale price and am thrilled with it. I get compliments every day wearing that, and it probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. 25% off 695 is a steal.
And...last Veneto quilted moleskin overcoat in size 38 is going to Toronto! What a deal. Thanks Mike, Adele and Dylan for your advice!
Edited by Steel28 - 1/30/14 at 11:15ampost #27064 of 336201/30/14 at 10:11ampost #27065 of 336201/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Did you get a confirmation email? I have a feeling the epaulet site is being a bit slow to catch up with purchasespost #27066 of 336201/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27067 of 336201/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27068 of 336201/30/14 at 10:16ampost #27069 of 336201/30/14 at 10:18amQuote:
They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.
But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.post #27070 of 336201/30/14 at 10:19ampost #27071 of 336201/30/14 at 10:19amQuote:
I had them in my cart but it was getting too much so had to leave them...for now. Suit posted a while back was bananas.post #27072 of 336201/30/14 at 10:23ampost #27073 of 336201/30/14 at 10:24amQuote:Quote:
I am debating on that navy flannel window panes too. I am a perfect size 31 and afraid size 30 will be too tight even after alternation. Plus I want to save some money for the new stuffs coming.post #27074 of 336201/30/14 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Irish
As a red-blooded 11.5 US I felt it was my duty to pick up one of the last pairs of the shell alt wiens. I haven't tried anything on the Forest last before, but a few of the real life pics here have been helpful.
It's the least I could do in the midst of EP's shelf space crisis.
well done. was soo tempted to do this too. Still couldn't quite do it, so I decided to grab some shorts. It's always the nights I take off from the computer that these sales happen.post #27075 of 336201/30/14 at 11:10amQuote:
I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 33 seconds ago
- › you don't then you have to change 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Are you 30 somethings going through this too? 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...