Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1805post #27061 of 452631/30/14 at 9:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27062 of 452631/30/14 at 9:42ampost #27063 of 452631/30/14 at 10:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Beav
An extra 25% off is amazing, I've promised myself to slow down on the purchases though.
I'd recommend someone jumping on the Veneto moleskin overcoat.... I got it at the sale price and am thrilled with it. I get compliments every day wearing that, and it probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. 25% off 695 is a steal.
And...last Veneto quilted moleskin overcoat in size 38 is going to Toronto! What a deal. Thanks Mike, Adele and Dylan for your advice!
Edited by Steel28 - 1/30/14 at 11:15ampost #27064 of 452631/30/14 at 10:11ampost #27065 of 452631/30/14 at 10:11amQuote:
Did you get a confirmation email? I have a feeling the epaulet site is being a bit slow to catch up with purchasespost #27066 of 452631/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27067 of 452631/30/14 at 10:14ampost #27068 of 452631/30/14 at 10:16ampost #27069 of 452631/30/14 at 10:18amQuote:
They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.
But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.post #27070 of 452631/30/14 at 10:19ampost #27071 of 452631/30/14 at 10:19amQuote:
I had them in my cart but it was getting too much so had to leave them...for now. Suit posted a while back was bananas.post #27072 of 452631/30/14 at 10:23ampost #27073 of 452631/30/14 at 10:24amQuote:Quote:
I am debating on that navy flannel window panes too. I am a perfect size 31 and afraid size 30 will be too tight even after alternation. Plus I want to save some money for the new stuffs coming.post #27074 of 452631/30/14 at 10:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Irish
As a red-blooded 11.5 US I felt it was my duty to pick up one of the last pairs of the shell alt wiens. I haven't tried anything on the Forest last before, but a few of the real life pics here have been helpful.
It's the least I could do in the midst of EP's shelf space crisis.
well done. was soo tempted to do this too. Still couldn't quite do it, so I decided to grab some shorts. It's always the nights I take off from the computer that these sales happen.post #27075 of 452631/30/14 at 11:10amQuote:
I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 7 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › I MIGHT HAVE LOST THESE HERMES TIES, AND THIS AD IS IN TROUBLE 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...