I did it today with Nori Walts, since it was a summery 70+ degrees here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:27 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1785
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26762 of 452941/17/14 at 6:43am
@slugworth: agreed with Don L that you should let the seat out. Ideally you'd exchange for one size up, but since you seem to be in Australia paying shipping costs would likely be more expensive than tailoring it.post #26763 of 452941/17/14 at 7:24ampost #26764 of 452941/17/14 at 7:31amQuote:
Spoo is selling four 40R Southwick for Epaulet SC's right now as an FYI. He's about as legit as they come.
Baeleric1 is his EBay SN, I believe. Firewalled at work or I'd look up the exact spelling for you.post #26765 of 452941/17/14 at 7:36amQuote:
Thanks, watching Spoo's stuff right now -- he's got some other items up too I'm watching..post #26766 of 452941/17/14 at 7:43ampost #26767 of 452941/17/14 at 9:33amQuote:
I've often find that eBay sellers are also members here on SF. If it's of concern, you can use feedback provided on both eBay and here on SF to help you make your decision.post #26768 of 452941/17/14 at 10:23am
got the Engineer shirt last weekend. it's my first Epaulet shirt and i gotta say...i'm very happy. this thing is beefy as hell and the fit is perfect. i have a cheapo longsleeve waffleshirt under it today bc the weather is so cold...we'll see how much indigo rubs off. it fits me like a glove. not the best pics but i noticed there haven't been too many popping up here.post #26769 of 452941/17/14 at 10:29ampost #26770 of 452941/17/14 at 10:31ampost #26771 of 452941/17/14 at 10:37ampost #26772 of 452941/17/14 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by applky
@jmaudi0: Great fit on you there. Probably won't bleed indigo as it's been rinsed and enzyme washed. Only now just noticing the tonal stitching on the engineer version of the shirt -- really nice touch.
thanks! it def bleeds a little bit. i wore it over the weekend with lighter chinos and there was some indigo ruboff on the edges of the pockets and belt loops. nothing crazy tho. i'm actually a structural engineer and with my arms resting on my desk on drawings this morning i can see a little indigo ruboff on the white paper.
i know the shirt is technically "one-wash" but should i treat it like other raw denim meaning try to go a few wears before washing? might be a dumb question but i've never owned a denim shirt or denim jacket...just jeans. if i wash it after each wear i'd imagine the indigo will fade pretty quickly. Mike, want to weigh in???
thanks!post #26773 of 452941/17/14 at 10:44ampost #26774 of 452941/17/14 at 11:21am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Ambrosi Napoli 44 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Anyone here work in sales? 9 minutes ago
- › Advice on new CPs 11 minutes ago
- › 8 Things You Might Not Know About H&M 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...