I did it today with Nori Walts, since it was a summery 70+ degrees here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1785
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26762 of 444381/17/14 at 6:43am
@slugworth: agreed with Don L that you should let the seat out. Ideally you'd exchange for one size up, but since you seem to be in Australia paying shipping costs would likely be more expensive than tailoring it.post #26763 of 444381/17/14 at 7:24ampost #26764 of 444381/17/14 at 7:31amQuote:
Spoo is selling four 40R Southwick for Epaulet SC's right now as an FYI. He's about as legit as they come.
Baeleric1 is his EBay SN, I believe. Firewalled at work or I'd look up the exact spelling for you.post #26765 of 444381/17/14 at 7:36amQuote:
Thanks, watching Spoo's stuff right now -- he's got some other items up too I'm watching..post #26766 of 444381/17/14 at 7:43ampost #26767 of 444381/17/14 at 9:33amQuote:
I've often find that eBay sellers are also members here on SF. If it's of concern, you can use feedback provided on both eBay and here on SF to help you make your decision.post #26768 of 444381/17/14 at 10:23am
got the Engineer shirt last weekend. it's my first Epaulet shirt and i gotta say...i'm very happy. this thing is beefy as hell and the fit is perfect. i have a cheapo longsleeve waffleshirt under it today bc the weather is so cold...we'll see how much indigo rubs off. it fits me like a glove. not the best pics but i noticed there haven't been too many popping up here.post #26769 of 444381/17/14 at 10:29ampost #26770 of 444381/17/14 at 10:31ampost #26771 of 444381/17/14 at 10:37ampost #26772 of 444381/17/14 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by applky
@jmaudi0: Great fit on you there. Probably won't bleed indigo as it's been rinsed and enzyme washed. Only now just noticing the tonal stitching on the engineer version of the shirt -- really nice touch.
thanks! it def bleeds a little bit. i wore it over the weekend with lighter chinos and there was some indigo ruboff on the edges of the pockets and belt loops. nothing crazy tho. i'm actually a structural engineer and with my arms resting on my desk on drawings this morning i can see a little indigo ruboff on the white paper.
i know the shirt is technically "one-wash" but should i treat it like other raw denim meaning try to go a few wears before washing? might be a dumb question but i've never owned a denim shirt or denim jacket...just jeans. if i wash it after each wear i'd imagine the indigo will fade pretty quickly. Mike, want to weigh in???
thanks!post #26773 of 444381/17/14 at 10:44ampost #26774 of 444381/17/14 at 11:21am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS CAMBRIDGE HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN 8.5 eee 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 4 minutes ago
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...