I would be all over the navy cashmere flannel FF if I needed a new blazer. The Southwick for BB that I picked up in '99 is still going strong, however (even if I'm not quite the 39L I was back then).
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1781post #26701 of 444811/15/14 at 10:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26702 of 444811/16/14 at 1:24ampost #26703 of 444811/16/14 at 6:18ampost #26704 of 444811/16/14 at 6:32ampost #26705 of 444811/16/14 at 6:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Six
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I believe NYI also posted a fit with that jacket.
Thanks for posting! I don't have a pic at the ready, but I also tend to wear with light grey trou. Suffice it to say, the jacket is beautiful and luxe. Don't lose out on this one.
Oh good I was worried you were going to do something out of the ordinary.Quote:
Not what I meant at all. I meant "Uh..." as in wow those are incredible.post #26706 of 444811/16/14 at 6:42ampost #26707 of 444811/16/14 at 6:59ampost #26708 of 444811/16/14 at 7:04ampost #26709 of 444811/16/14 at 7:06ampost #26710 of 444811/16/14 at 7:09ampost #26711 of 444811/16/14 at 7:21ampost #26712 of 444811/16/14 at 7:40amI really like the way Carmina looks, but I've never been able to find a last or size that really works for me. I tried about 5 different pairs over the last year and a half, all different lasts, and I really didn't like the way any of them fit. All were either sold or returned. It's a shame, I wish at least a few of those would have worked for my feet.post #26713 of 444811/16/14 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
I really like the way Carmina looks, but I've never been able to find a last or size that really works for me. I tried about 5 different pairs over the last year and a half, all different lasts, and I really didn't like the way any of them fit. All were either sold or returned. It's a shame, I wish at least a few of those would have worked for my feet.
Have you tried the Inca last?post #26714 of 444811/16/14 at 7:58ampost #26715 of 444811/16/14 at 8:10amQuote:
I'd say they are similar. Neither is crazy warm -- not like a super thick tweed. I'm in Philly and get plenty of wear out of both fabrics. Above 55 degrees I might avoid them.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Suitsupply NYC 15 seconds ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 23 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › New Brioni and Loro Piana Ties 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...