Yes, didn't think about the clash with denim. A woven wool or a thick sashiko as mentioned could be really cool.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1780post #26686 of 508801/15/14 at 11:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26687 of 508801/15/14 at 11:47ampost #26688 of 508801/15/14 at 12:17pmpost #26689 of 508801/15/14 at 1:35pmQuote:Quote:
Absolutely. We'd plan to make it in a range of fabrics. Right now we're considering:
1. One wash denim (same as the Western/Engineer, great to wear with chinos)
2. Light wash, distressed version of that denim
3. Black overdye
4. Traditional Shashiko indigo dyed patternQuote:
Yup, I would stay away from grey and black tones for that cash windowpane jacket. And add in all shades of indigo denim (dark, raw, light) to go with those matching colors. I could see it worn with navy trousers too.Quote:
No where close. We'd be around the price of the Western shirts, maybe 15-20% more at max. Hard to say until we do more development, but well under $200 for sure.Quote:
Cool! The guys will be happy to help you out in person. Factory Finds is going to end next week, but we can always fit you for things going forward. And if you want to get in on factory finds, then drop Matt an email (matt[at]epauletnewyork.com) and we can work with you to find your size based on garments that you already own.Quote:
Absolutely. We'll do a lot of cool EPLA stuff with wool and wool blends for the Fall.post #26690 of 508801/15/14 at 2:11pmpost #26691 of 508801/15/14 at 2:26pmpost #26692 of 508801/15/14 at 3:00pmpost #26693 of 508801/15/14 at 3:03pmpost #26694 of 508801/15/14 at 3:27pmpost #26695 of 508801/15/14 at 3:38pmpost #26696 of 508801/15/14 at 5:12pmpost #26697 of 508801/15/14 at 7:25pmpost #26698 of 508801/15/14 at 7:48pm
How does the Wilshire fit in comparison to the Rivet? I understand that sizing is compatible. How do the thighs compare? Leg opening? Rise?
From the measurements it seems like the Wilshire has a slightly larger waist that corresponds with a slightly lower rise. The thigh measurement actually seems smaller while the knee and leg opening are the same. The fabric of course will be much heavier so I'm looking for real-world experience on how it feels in person.post #26699 of 508801/15/14 at 9:15pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... just now
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 20 minutes ago
- › Cigars 23 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 28 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...