Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:52 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1741
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26102 of 5095412/22/13 at 1:14pmpost #26103 of 5095412/22/13 at 2:28pmpost #26104 of 5095412/22/13 at 5:57pmpost #26105 of 5095412/22/13 at 9:02pmWas thinking of pulling the trigger on the navy captoe boots, but between this morning and now the size 12 sold out. Oh well - my wallet is thankful, but I'm pretty sure I'll regret not kopping them later - the navy and brass eyelets just look so damn good together. Wear the hell out of them, mystery size 12 wearer!post #26106 of 5095412/22/13 at 10:16pmpost #26107 of 5095412/23/13 at 12:19amQuote:
Yup, that's about the seam allowance on all of our trousers.Quote:Originally Posted by tricky
Hmm hope the shirt isn't spandex when it arrives haha...
On another note, how much do I love surprise weekend deliveries from Epaulet? A lot
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! Enjoy those gloves and thanks for picking them up!Quote:
The XL shirt is meant to correspond to roughly a 42R in sizing.
Measuring t-shirts is difficult and a bit misleading. If you've never done it before then it's kind of crazy - just laying the shirt down in different ways is enough to give you 0.5" of variance either way.
I can tell you guys that we've sold about 20 of them in the Santa Monica store since Friday and I've seen a lot of different guys try them on. They do fit slim, but they shouldn't be too tight when you have it on. If you like the fit of our shirts, then you can order the tees in the same size with confidence. I can't say that it will work for everyone, but it's worked very well so far for everybody that I've seen put them on.
What'd ya get?post #26108 of 5095412/23/13 at 12:21am
Absolutely. It's very easy to take in the thighs, the knees, the calves, etc. Flip a pair of trousers inside out and you can see the seam allowances down each leg. They can be let out according to how much fabric you see there. Taking them in is easy - all your tailor does is split the seam and then re-sew it closer to the leg.post #26109 of 5095412/23/13 at 4:21ampost #26110 of 5095412/23/13 at 5:39ampost #26111 of 5095412/23/13 at 6:01amQuote:
This was the first year they did gloves and Mike went with the most common sizes. Drop him a line during the summer and ask about what they are expecting for F/W 14 and I am sure they can add some larger sizes.post #26112 of 5095412/23/13 at 7:33ampost #26113 of 5095412/23/13 at 10:12ampost #26114 of 5095412/23/13 at 10:28am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1250 Active Users (254 Members and 996 Guests)
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 11 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 20 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?