or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1737

post #26041 of 34797
Woooo! Waking up to a page of EPLA gear. Time to shower and do some ordering over breakfast biggrin.gif
post #26042 of 34797

Same here! Thinking over the western shirt, never really worn a denim shirt before.

post #26043 of 34797
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanl View Post

NYI, that is an awesome tie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Is that tie selvedge denim?

Thanks guys, yessir, raw selvedge denim...pm me if you want some more info on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

So jealous of Rob's trousers frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

QFT. Those are amazing. Pure Christmas in a pant.

I got my balls broken at work ALL DAY LONG for these...and not by the kids, by two of my bosses, two co-workers, a janitor, and the security guards. Wait until they see todays get up!
post #26044 of 34797
I grabbed the engineer one (along with the jeans and a T). It will look awesome untucked with raw denim and a work boot.

Can't wait to see Rob's gear today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

Same here! Thinking over the western shirt, never really worn a denim shirt before.
post #26045 of 34797
Starting my morning off right. Just picked up my second pair of walts (navy duck), first rivets (desert) and a pair of wilshires. Here's hoping they all fit nod[1].gif
post #26046 of 34797
NYI - Those pants are sweet! Haha. I want some.

Not very good lighting, but ducks and Wyatt jacket today. Carmina antelope boots not shown. Maximus says good morning EP and EPLA. ysaqapem.jpg
post #26047 of 34797

I seriously considered applied for the part time job. Will be better than the Barista job awaiting me when I return to the US at this rate with my second degree.

 

Is there an employee discount ;).

post #26048 of 34797
Just picked up a pair of Wilshires. I'm a little concerned that the thighs will be too tight, because the measurements there do look a little smaller than the Rivets. If they don't work out, I'll have to wait for the Rudy fit Bond jean!
post #26049 of 34797
EPLA looking as strong as promised... too bad I'm all stocked on the things offered so far. Just whets the appetite for work jackets and sweatshirts, though...............
post #26050 of 34797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post

NYI - Those pants are sweet! Haha. I want some.

Not very good lighting, but ducks and Wyatt jacket today. Carmina antelope boots not shown. Maximus says good morning EP and EPLA. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ysaqapem.jpg

This would have been a shoe-in for the contest winner considering the bulldog appreciation around here. Of course, Maximus might have needed a bespoke sized Vass shoe.

Also, I'm in for a package of EPLA goodies. Picked up the jeans, natch, the western shirt, and a plum colored tee. I've never paid $40 for a t-shirt before I don't think. Am I going to like it? rotflmao.gif

Also, also, I like the use of the word "jeans." Lacks the pretense of selvedge or even denim. Gettin' me some jeans, boys.

Anyway, excited.
post #26051 of 34797

Loving the new expanded lineup, but yeah why $40 for the t-shirts?  I usually get usa-made garment dyed t-shirts for less than half that.  Guess I should see one before making any conclusions

post #26052 of 34797
I wear a 33 in the RC and the thigh is about as tight as I'm comfortable with. The same size in the new denim has a .5" smaller thigh. Is it safe to assume the tight will stretch to at least that of the RC after wear?
post #26053 of 34797
I pulled the trigger on the Wilshire as well. Assuming the fit is the same as or similar to the RC, it should work well for me.
post #26054 of 34797
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerpac View Post

Loving the new expanded lineup, but yeah why $40 for the t-shirts?  I usually get usa-made garment dyed t-shirts for less than half that.  Guess I should see one before making any conclusions

Honestly, I bought it half because I like the color and half to see what they put together for the tees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9n View Post

I wear a 33 in the RC and the thigh is about as tight as I'm comfortable with. The same size in the new denim has a .5" smaller thigh. Is it safe to assume the tight will stretch to at least that of the RC after wear?

I'm factoring in some stretch in the denim in my sizing. Should be there considering the materials and the construction.
post #26055 of 34797
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


This would have been a shoe-in for the contest winner considering the bulldog appreciation around here. Of course, Maximus might have needed a bespoke sized Vass shoe.

Also, I'm in for a package of EPLA goodies. Picked up the jeans, natch, the western shirt, and a plum colored tee. I've never paid $40 for a t-shirt before I don't think. Am I going to like it? rotflmao.gif

Also, also, I like the use of the word "jeans." Lacks the pretense of selvedge or even denim. Gettin' me some jeans, boys.

Anyway, excited.

 

Well now I'm kicking myself for not submitting this one.  ;)  Bespoke dog shoes.  I can see it now.  haha :rotflmao:

 

Sounds like a nice collection of new EPLA gear.  I think I'm going to sell my N&F selvedge ones so I can grab the EPLA ones.  I actually think the EPLA will fit me nicer as my N&F ones are just too tight on me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread