Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1736post #26026 of 4534812/19/13 at 3:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26027 of 4534812/19/13 at 3:56pmpost #26028 of 4534812/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #26029 of 4534812/19/13 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
I dropped a line to the fabric mill a few days ago, and I'm just waiting to hear back.
When we first ran the Cramerton trousers, the minimums to get the fabric were HUGE and I was only able to do it by purchasing some overstock fabric from a pal at Orvis. But who knows, maybe things have changed since then. I'll report back when I know. I'm 100% sold on doing it - the fabric is really exceptional.
The "Driggs" pant is going to be introduced in a new English Drill cotton which is a bit lighter than Cramerton, but actually pretty similar in its properties. We're angling for a January launch on that.
Would the English Drill be a Spring/Summer weight version of the Cramerton? I think you mentioned that the Driggs fabrics would be available for Rudy/Walt but just not prewashed, correct? Maybe I'll have to buy two Cramertons to help with the minimum orderpost #26030 of 4534812/19/13 at 4:33pmpost #26031 of 4534812/19/13 at 4:50pm^ thanks mikeharo
Here's the three new Aldens:
Alden for Epaulet Tanker Boot Navy Chromexcel: $545
Alden for Epaulet Brixton Boot Madison Oxblood: $545
Alden for Epaulet Concord Captoe Boot Navy Chromexcel: $545post #26032 of 4534812/19/13 at 5:11pmpost #26033 of 4534812/19/13 at 5:15pmpost #26034 of 4534812/19/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
It's all warm and cordial until voting on the contest starts. When I take an early lead, oisin will leave a dead pheasant on my doorstep. I'll have him kidnapped and tortured by lesbians. He'll escape and a cross-country chase will ensue in which I narrowly make it to Brooklyn just in time to hide out with NYI. He offers me a glass of "fine bourbon" and the poison starts to kick in just in time for oisin to show up. Before he can exact revenge, wj4 appears out of nowhere in a black Thick as Thieves suit, an Epaulet liberty shirt, and pair of Reeboks. He guns all three of us down before making a quick escape.
Just you wait.
Post with epic win.post #26035 of 4534812/19/13 at 5:36pmpost #26036 of 4534812/19/13 at 6:34pmpost #26037 of 4534812/19/13 at 7:31pmpost #26038 of 4534812/19/13 at 9:05pmpost #26039 of 4534812/19/13 at 9:11pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1665 Active Users (388 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 34 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Zodiac ZO4503 "Desert Falcon" watch 5 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...