Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1733post #25981 of 3357812/18/13 at 5:26pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #25982 of 3357812/18/13 at 5:33pm
We're working on it, but things are a bit more complicated than we thought. There's a LOT of options to shoot and represent. Realistically it may be next week or right after the holidays.
But, a little birdie told me that three long-awaited new Alden styles are dropping! We should have them in-store and online tomorrow.post #25983 of 3357812/18/13 at 5:39pmpost #25984 of 3357812/18/13 at 5:47pmpost #25985 of 3357812/18/13 at 6:17pmpost #25986 of 3357812/18/13 at 6:51pmpost #25987 of 3357812/18/13 at 7:29pmpost #25988 of 3357812/18/13 at 8:08pmpost #25989 of 3357812/18/13 at 8:09pmpost #25990 of 3357812/18/13 at 10:39pm
Guys, it would be great if you think of introducing a new bomber style jacket. I really like the clean style of the Eisenhower wool jackets and contemplate whether to buy one at least once a week, but from the pictures on the website and in the wild, I fear they are a bit shortish, so if you could add some more length with an additional band as in the varsity jacket, I think it would be great. Also, it would be great as well, if you could introduce some cotton blend water resistant Harrington type of jacket from summer/spring.
Just my 2 yen.post #25991 of 3357812/19/13 at 12:13ampost #25992 of 3357812/19/13 at 1:06ampost #25993 of 3357812/19/13 at 4:00ampost #25994 of 3357812/19/13 at 5:26am
Thanks everyone for all the help, I'm learning some good stuff on here.
I'm going to try out one of these shirts to see what a quality shirt is like.
I'm wondering about the collars on the dress shirts. My current shirts are a point collar, I did buy a cutaway collar shirt a couple weeks ago, and I rather like it. I needed a pink shirt to wear on Fridays as this lady in our office has breast cancer and everyone wears some pink on Friday.
Office is business casual, I don't ware a tie, do wear a blazer and/or sweater in colder weather.
Is there any kind of rules for the collar type or is it just a personal reference?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › TOJ 46 Brown Lamb A2 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Adrian Jules 42R Sport Coat *Surgeon Cuff* Heavy Wool 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)