Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:49 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:55 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1733post #25981 of 4119812/18/13 at 5:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25982 of 4119812/18/13 at 5:33pm
We're working on it, but things are a bit more complicated than we thought. There's a LOT of options to shoot and represent. Realistically it may be next week or right after the holidays.
But, a little birdie told me that three long-awaited new Alden styles are dropping! We should have them in-store and online tomorrow.post #25983 of 4119812/18/13 at 5:39pmpost #25984 of 4119812/18/13 at 5:47pmpost #25985 of 4119812/18/13 at 6:17pmpost #25986 of 4119812/18/13 at 6:51pmpost #25987 of 4119812/18/13 at 7:29pmpost #25988 of 4119812/18/13 at 8:08pmpost #25989 of 4119812/18/13 at 8:09pmpost #25990 of 4119812/18/13 at 10:39pm
Guys, it would be great if you think of introducing a new bomber style jacket. I really like the clean style of the Eisenhower wool jackets and contemplate whether to buy one at least once a week, but from the pictures on the website and in the wild, I fear they are a bit shortish, so if you could add some more length with an additional band as in the varsity jacket, I think it would be great. Also, it would be great as well, if you could introduce some cotton blend water resistant Harrington type of jacket from summer/spring.
Just my 2 yen.post #25991 of 4119812/19/13 at 12:13ampost #25992 of 4119812/19/13 at 1:06ampost #25993 of 4119812/19/13 at 4:00ampost #25994 of 4119812/19/13 at 5:26am
Thanks everyone for all the help, I'm learning some good stuff on here.
I'm going to try out one of these shirts to see what a quality shirt is like.
I'm wondering about the collars on the dress shirts. My current shirts are a point collar, I did buy a cutaway collar shirt a couple weeks ago, and I rather like it. I needed a pink shirt to wear on Fridays as this lady in our office has breast cancer and everyone wears some pink on Friday.
Office is business casual, I don't ware a tie, do wear a blazer and/or sweater in colder weather.
Is there any kind of rules for the collar type or is it just a personal reference?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › (A)Kazakhstan V Iceland live 2 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 4 minutes ago
- › Czech Rep. V Latvia live free 4 minutes ago
- › XXKazakhstan vs Iceland live 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...