or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 173

post #2581 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
Link? You should let us filter your stuff by new arrivals!!

Oh, we just have the Preorder Swatch for now. It will take us a few days to shoot them and get them properly online:
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...unmetal/Detail

But they look and feel great. The fabric is a little bit thicker than the British Khaki stock. It's a great dark grey color.

And good call on the New Arrivals filter. We're working on some online improvements for the Fall, and that's definitely one of the features on my list.
post #2582 of 57694
If anyone would like to join me. I'm thinking about starting an Epaulet support group for people who need help breaking away from Epaulet clothes so that they can afford basic necessities like food. I'm thinking about holding a meeting every time Epaulet releases a new item so that we can talk through our uncontrollable urges.

If you would like to join, please PM me. Help is out there!
post #2583 of 57694
Just grabbed the Brown Donnegal Walt trousers.

Also Mike is it possible to give us a run-down of products that is being released over the next few weeks???
post #2584 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
And good call on the New Arrivals filter. We're working on some online improvements for the Fall, and that's definitely one of the features on my list.

I'm doin alright with the "if it's not sold out in my size it must be new" method.

But then I am crazy slim. YMMV.
post #2585 of 57694
epaulet ever going to do any knits?
post #2586 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
If anyone would like to join me. I'm thinking about starting an Epaulet support group for people who need help breaking away from Epaulet clothes so that they can afford basic necessities like food. I'm thinking about holding a meeting every time Epaulet releases a new item so that we can talk through our uncontrollable urges.

If you would like to join, please PM me. Help is out there!



Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post
Just grabbed the Brown Donnegal Walt trousers.

Also Mike is it possible to give us a run-down of products that is being released over the next few weeks???

Thank you sir!

And yes, we've got an absolute ass-load of new merchandise going live! I'm still scheduling everything, but the most recent stuff coming is:

Japanese Gunmetal Twill Khakis
Nau Vice Blazer & Urbane Jacket
SeaVees Chukka and washed leather sneakers
A freaking ton of GANT - including their awesome old-school sweaters
Epaulet Canadian and Italian Sweaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
epaulet ever going to do any knits?

Yes, glad that you asked! We've got two collections under our label for the season.

1. Shawl neck thick cardigans from Canada. They're all entirely hand-knit, thick as hell, and designed to last for years.

2. Superfine Merino V-neck's, Crewneck's, and Cardigan's from Italy. These are awesome slim-fit knits with excellent quality and a great hand.

We actually received these in store, but photography is a little backed up. I'm working to get everything online next week.
post #2587 of 57694
Thinking about picking up a pair of rivet chinos. If i ordered a 32 in the Walt Corduroy Tweeds should I order the same for these? What would the differences be? I love the fit of the cord tweeds, but if the chinos would shrink (especially around the thighs and calves) so that they look skin tight then I wouldn't want that.
post #2588 of 57694
Shawl cardgians? Any idea when those will be released? I've been looking for one.
post #2589 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by racknac View Post
Thinking about picking up a pair of rivet chinos. If i ordered a 32 in the Walt Corduroy Tweeds should I order the same for these? What would the differences be? I love the fit of the cord tweeds, but if the chinos would shrink (especially around the thighs and calves) so that they look skin tight then I wouldn't want that.

Yes, a 32 should be a solid fit in the Rivet Chinos. You don't have to worry about shrinkage. The only thing that will change after a wash would be the length - it may shrink by about 0.5". Legs and waist will stay the same. If the Walt fits you comfortably in the legs, then these definitely will.

The main difference between the two is the rise and interior construction. The Rivet Chino is made by a denim workshop. It has a lower rise, a riveted button fly, and a simpler, thinner waistband. It's a versatile piece that's a nice alternative to jeans.
post #2590 of 57694
Mike advised that they are available now in the shop but will be going live online next week.

Very excited!
post #2591 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Yes, a 32 should be a solid fit in the Rivet Chinos. You don't have to worry about shrinkage. The only thing that will change after a wash would be the length - it may shrink by about 0.5". Legs and waist will stay the same. If the Walt fits you comfortably in the legs, then these definitely will.

The main difference between the two is the rise and interior construction. The Rivet Chino is made by a denim workshop. It has a lower rise, a riveted button fly, and a simpler, thinner waistband. It's a versatile piece that's a nice alternative to jeans.

Damn you, placed my order. I need to get this support group started ASAP.
post #2592 of 57694
what about those dress shirt fabric swatches? we're still waiting to purchase more shirts.
post #2593 of 57694
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughter95 View Post
what about those dress shirt fabric swatches? we're still waiting to purchase more shirts.

Ah, sorry about that, I actually sent them to you on 9/5. It may have gotten caught by the spam filter. I'll resend now.
post #2594 of 57694
Spoiler alert: new gunmetal twill chinos are boss
post #2595 of 57694
mike, can you share the pricing on the epaulet sweaters? thanks! also, where are the gant sweaters made?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread