Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/3/15 at 5:15pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:09 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1712
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25667 of 4623712/8/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Trying to bring some A-game to compete with the fine folks on here. I submit for consideration:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. That is a seriously sharp rig El Argentino! I've never been a fan of pointed knits but that solid purple really knocks it out of the park.post #25668 of 4623712/8/13 at 8:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Just got a message from Mike that these have arrived, at long last.: Carmina Slate Grey Chukkas with a crepe sole and a medallion on the toe. They were meant for Pitti, but now I can't go to Pitti, (doctor's orders - don't travel for a while), so I'll be wearing the coolest chukkas in the Inland Northwest this winter. The color, irl (my wife has Carmina shoes in the same suede) are more blue and grey, and less purple, but this does show the general awesomeness. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are sweet, very hard to find suede shoes in this colorpost #25669 of 4623712/8/13 at 9:15pmThread Starter
It's actually apparently ridiculously hard to find suede in this color, period. Ask Mike.
I, on the other hand, will now own two pairs of boots (these chukkas plus the special order from last year) in this color! Woot. Maybe I'll put the boots in a museum.
Fok.post #25670 of 4623712/8/13 at 9:15pmpost #25671 of 4623712/8/13 at 9:39pmpost #25672 of 4623712/8/13 at 9:53pm^^ @ Neutrino
Yes to the sneakers! We're going to bring out some new colors of the Sport Trainer and restock the white/grey ones.
We're also working on a new design, which will be a minimal all-leather tennis shoe. I should have a sample to show in the next few weeks.
The CPO will not be restocked, but we'll have our new EPLA canvas work jackets in January and denim jackets in Feb. Definitely more to come along those lines too.Quote:
Ah, I just saw these at the factory last week. Good lord, you guys are going to love them. They feel like buttah!post #25673 of 4623712/8/13 at 9:59pmpost #25674 of 4623712/9/13 at 3:29amAnother submission from Rob on the horizon?post #25675 of 4623712/9/13 at 3:39ampost #25676 of 4623712/9/13 at 3:54amHaha damn I thought for sure that has your name all over it.
And thanks - I love the Napoli coats! The duck wears especially well as it can take a beatingpost #25677 of 4623712/9/13 at 5:47ampost #25678 of 4623712/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:
Still in the development side. It will fit along the lines of our shirts and the Eisenhower. The design will be a "trucker" type with slash pockets at the sides. We'll finish the interior pockets as well so it will be a functional jacket that you can actually carry stuff in. The basic piece will be done in 12oz Cone Selvedge (same as the late, great Rivet Chino selvedge), and we'll look to offer washed and overdyed variants down the line.Quote:
Seriously, I've never seen the Caramel Duck jacket worn so well. Great job with that!Quote:
We're going to carry navy forward, but probably let cognac and grey go. That's the sneaker biz. We'll try to offer new colors and options every few months or so.
I'm working out a potential MTO program for the sport trainer which would be really freaking rad. Nike ID style! You'd be able to choose the leather, choose the suede, three different sole colors, metal or blind eyes, etc. That's not too close on the horizon, but maybe in the Summertime. The individual shipping cost from Italy is pretty hefty though, so it will have to carry a significant premium over the stock price.
That said, we can certainly do sneaker group buys really easily.post #25679 of 4623712/9/13 at 8:03amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I thought I didn't care for the Rain last but these Adams plain toes look absolutely awesome.post #25680 of 4623712/9/13 at 8:23amCroots England x Epaulet
With the deluge of new product we've released, I've totally been shirking my responsibility to post up the new things here. We launched these a little bit ago, but I think that they merit an extra mention.
I've spent the past few years looking for a quality bag line for us to carry. It's hard to find the right mix of quality and price. We wanted something a bit rugged that would age well and show some character, but not necessarily a crazy heavy cowhide piece or something too "Americana."
I came across Croots at the June Pitti show and everything came together. They're a family firm in England who makes everything in small, precise batches. They use a beautiful oiled bridle leather which is similar to Chromexcel, but a bit more pliable and richer in color. Their pricing is extremely fair for their quality, and we were able to make some customized changes with contrast colored interiors and newspaper straps for the bags. If you're in the market for a great briefcase/messenger or a weekender, then you'll love these. The briefcase is truly a perfect city bag.
Out of all the colors, green is my personal favorite. It's freaking stunning in person.
Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Black: $795
Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Loden: $795
Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Navy: $795 *just one unit left of this color*
Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Tan: $795
Croots England x Epaulet Briefcase Brown: $795
Croots England x Epaulet Holdall Navy: $1095
Croots England x Epaulet Holdall Brown: $1095
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 44 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 2 minutes ago
- › H&M Italian fabric, classic work staple suit :38R Jacket & 36R Pants 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015