Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on 9/26/16 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1711post #25651 of 5648312/8/13 at 12:49pmpost #25652 of 5648312/8/13 at 1:10pmpost #25653 of 5648312/8/13 at 1:13pmpost #25654 of 5648312/8/13 at 1:19pmpost #25655 of 5648312/8/13 at 2:55pmpost #25656 of 5648312/8/13 at 3:54pmpost #25657 of 5648312/8/13 at 4:03pm
haha it was really good (and simple to make too). that recipe will work for skinless chicken breast, veal, and plenty of other things. salt meat. mince garlic and spread it on the meat. add a sage leaf on each side. wrap the meat in prosciutto. Pan fry about 3 minutes on each side with a bit of olive oil then stick in the oven if it's not done yet. Rest meat. Add a cup of red wine to the pan that had the meat. reduce. add some butter. adjust seasonings. pour sauce over. serve with a wet polenta and a salad or roasted root vegetables. voila, easy delicious meal.post #25658 of 5648312/8/13 at 4:04pmEPAULET SECRET SANTA - LAST CALL!
Here's the list of secret santa participants that we have so far. Remember, the plan is that each person buys a $25 (give or take) value gift from their local hometown. Something indicative of where they live and ideally from a small business.
If you'd like to participate, then please send us an email by tomorrow with Secret Santa in the title. We'll need:
Your full name
Your full mailing address
Your Styleforum username
We'll email everyone their Secret Santa match by tomorrow.post #25659 of 5648312/8/13 at 4:42pmpost #25660 of 5648312/8/13 at 5:35pmpost #25661 of 5648312/8/13 at 5:44pmThread Starter
Just got a message from Mike that these have arrived, at long last.: Carmina Slate Grey Chukkas with a crepe sole and a medallion on the toe. They were meant for Pitti, but now I can't go to Pitti, (doctor's orders - don't travel for a while), so I'll be wearing the coolest chukkas in the Inland Northwest this winter. The color, irl (my wife has Carmina shoes in the same suede) are more blue and grey, and less purple, but this does show the general awesomeness.post #25662 of 5648312/8/13 at 6:01pmpost #25663 of 5648312/8/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
THE EPAULET FALL 2013 FIT CONTEST
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gentlemen!
We're thrilled to announce the Fall Fit Contest! We're calling on all of our customers to submit their best photos featuring at least one piece of Epaulet Fall clothing, accessories, or footwear. We've got KILLER prizes on offer. Grand prize is a stock VASS SHOE and the Random Ballot prize is a CASHMERE SCARF.
Please note, there will be two winners. The first winner is chosen by a poll, so that will be very competitive. Pair up your best fits with your best photos to win the big prize! The second winner is chosen by random ballot. Everyone who submits a photo has an equal chance of winning. So if you're new to the brand or you're a photography novice, then please don't be discouraged from competing!
Here's the guidelines:
1. The contest will run from today (Wednesday, November 27th) through Wednesday December 11th.
2. Each member is allowed to submit three (3) distinct entries. Each entry can be a single photo or a photo montage (several images in one frame). Please number each entry as you post them. They can be posted all together or one at a time over the entry period. Whatever you prefer.
3. Every fit must contain at least one piece of Fall 2013 merchandise purchased from Epaulet. This includes our Carmina, Alden, and Vass shoes, but does not include third party brand clothing (L.B.M, Gloverall, Schott). Preordered items that were purchased in the Summer but delivered in the Fall such as Southwick Factory Finds and Carmina Group Buys are valid for the contest.
4. Images that were shot earlier in the season can be resubmitted as an entry if you choose
5. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by a polling thread. Epaulet will narrow down all of the entries to the top 20-30 images, as determined by us. Styleforum members will vote for their favorite from this edited group. The winner of the Grand Prize will receive his choice of stock Vass shoe from our assortment. If your size is not in our typical size run, then we will add your prize into a future group buy item. If your size is in our stock, then you must choose something from the current assortment.
6. The Random Ballot winner will be selected at random from all of the participants. Each participant gets one ballot and has an equal chance of winning. The prize is your choice of cashmere scarf (valued at $150-$175).
7. All image copyrights are fully retained by the individuals who shot them. By submitting a photo for this contest, you consent to its potential use in Epaulet New York's social media, which includes Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and E-mail newsletter. All published images will be credited with the creator's Styleforum username.**
** sorry for the legalese here. As a former professional photographer, I like to be clear about image rights. If you post a photo, we may use it in our social media and credit your name. You of course retain all ownership and copyrights over your images.
OK, we can't wait to see what you guys submit! Take some rad pics over the Thanksgiving holiday!
Trying to bring some A-game to compete with the fine folks on here. I submit for consideration:
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #1
Fall Purchases: Cutaway Collar Dove Microgingham, Pointed Silk Knit Tie Solid Purple
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #2
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Rust
Also Pictured: EP White OCBD
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #3
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Mocha
Also Pictured: EP Blue OCBDpost #25664 of 5648312/8/13 at 6:20pmpost #25665 of 5648312/8/13 at 7:12pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 45 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 57 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...