Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1711post #25651 of 4604412/8/13 at 12:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25652 of 4604412/8/13 at 1:10pmpost #25653 of 4604412/8/13 at 1:13pmpost #25654 of 4604412/8/13 at 1:19pmpost #25655 of 4604412/8/13 at 2:55pmpost #25656 of 4604412/8/13 at 3:54pmpost #25657 of 4604412/8/13 at 4:03pm
haha it was really good (and simple to make too). that recipe will work for skinless chicken breast, veal, and plenty of other things. salt meat. mince garlic and spread it on the meat. add a sage leaf on each side. wrap the meat in prosciutto. Pan fry about 3 minutes on each side with a bit of olive oil then stick in the oven if it's not done yet. Rest meat. Add a cup of red wine to the pan that had the meat. reduce. add some butter. adjust seasonings. pour sauce over. serve with a wet polenta and a salad or roasted root vegetables. voila, easy delicious meal.post #25658 of 4604412/8/13 at 4:04pmEPAULET SECRET SANTA - LAST CALL!
Here's the list of secret santa participants that we have so far. Remember, the plan is that each person buys a $25 (give or take) value gift from their local hometown. Something indicative of where they live and ideally from a small business.
If you'd like to participate, then please send us an email by tomorrow with Secret Santa in the title. We'll need:
Your full name
Your full mailing address
Your Styleforum username
We'll email everyone their Secret Santa match by tomorrow.post #25659 of 4604412/8/13 at 4:42pmpost #25660 of 4604412/8/13 at 5:35pmpost #25661 of 4604412/8/13 at 5:44pmThread Starter
Just got a message from Mike that these have arrived, at long last.: Carmina Slate Grey Chukkas with a crepe sole and a medallion on the toe. They were meant for Pitti, but now I can't go to Pitti, (doctor's orders - don't travel for a while), so I'll be wearing the coolest chukkas in the Inland Northwest this winter. The color, irl (my wife has Carmina shoes in the same suede) are more blue and grey, and less purple, but this does show the general awesomeness.post #25662 of 4604412/8/13 at 6:01pmpost #25663 of 4604412/8/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
THE EPAULET FALL 2013 FIT CONTEST
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gentlemen!
We're thrilled to announce the Fall Fit Contest! We're calling on all of our customers to submit their best photos featuring at least one piece of Epaulet Fall clothing, accessories, or footwear. We've got KILLER prizes on offer. Grand prize is a stock VASS SHOE and the Random Ballot prize is a CASHMERE SCARF.
Please note, there will be two winners. The first winner is chosen by a poll, so that will be very competitive. Pair up your best fits with your best photos to win the big prize! The second winner is chosen by random ballot. Everyone who submits a photo has an equal chance of winning. So if you're new to the brand or you're a photography novice, then please don't be discouraged from competing!
Here's the guidelines:
1. The contest will run from today (Wednesday, November 27th) through Wednesday December 11th.
2. Each member is allowed to submit three (3) distinct entries. Each entry can be a single photo or a photo montage (several images in one frame). Please number each entry as you post them. They can be posted all together or one at a time over the entry period. Whatever you prefer.
3. Every fit must contain at least one piece of Fall 2013 merchandise purchased from Epaulet. This includes our Carmina, Alden, and Vass shoes, but does not include third party brand clothing (L.B.M, Gloverall, Schott). Preordered items that were purchased in the Summer but delivered in the Fall such as Southwick Factory Finds and Carmina Group Buys are valid for the contest.
4. Images that were shot earlier in the season can be resubmitted as an entry if you choose
5. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by a polling thread. Epaulet will narrow down all of the entries to the top 20-30 images, as determined by us. Styleforum members will vote for their favorite from this edited group. The winner of the Grand Prize will receive his choice of stock Vass shoe from our assortment. If your size is not in our typical size run, then we will add your prize into a future group buy item. If your size is in our stock, then you must choose something from the current assortment.
6. The Random Ballot winner will be selected at random from all of the participants. Each participant gets one ballot and has an equal chance of winning. The prize is your choice of cashmere scarf (valued at $150-$175).
7. All image copyrights are fully retained by the individuals who shot them. By submitting a photo for this contest, you consent to its potential use in Epaulet New York's social media, which includes Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and E-mail newsletter. All published images will be credited with the creator's Styleforum username.**
** sorry for the legalese here. As a former professional photographer, I like to be clear about image rights. If you post a photo, we may use it in our social media and credit your name. You of course retain all ownership and copyrights over your images.
OK, we can't wait to see what you guys submit! Take some rad pics over the Thanksgiving holiday!
Trying to bring some A-game to compete with the fine folks on here. I submit for consideration:
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #1
Fall Purchases: Cutaway Collar Dove Microgingham, Pointed Silk Knit Tie Solid Purple
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #2
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Rust
Also Pictured: EP White OCBD
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #3
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Mocha
Also Pictured: EP Blue OCBDpost #25664 of 4604412/8/13 at 6:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 9 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 20 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 32 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 33 minutes ago
- › Great V Cut Suit brands for a regular guy - Opinions 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015