Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1711post #25651 of 3165712/8/13 at 12:49pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #25652 of 3165712/8/13 at 1:10pmpost #25653 of 3165712/8/13 at 1:13pmpost #25654 of 3165712/8/13 at 1:19pmpost #25655 of 3165712/8/13 at 2:55pmpost #25656 of 3165712/8/13 at 3:54pmpost #25657 of 3165712/8/13 at 4:03pm
haha it was really good (and simple to make too). that recipe will work for skinless chicken breast, veal, and plenty of other things. salt meat. mince garlic and spread it on the meat. add a sage leaf on each side. wrap the meat in prosciutto. Pan fry about 3 minutes on each side with a bit of olive oil then stick in the oven if it's not done yet. Rest meat. Add a cup of red wine to the pan that had the meat. reduce. add some butter. adjust seasonings. pour sauce over. serve with a wet polenta and a salad or roasted root vegetables. voila, easy delicious meal.post #25658 of 3165712/8/13 at 4:04pmEPAULET SECRET SANTA - LAST CALL!
Here's the list of secret santa participants that we have so far. Remember, the plan is that each person buys a $25 (give or take) value gift from their local hometown. Something indicative of where they live and ideally from a small business.
If you'd like to participate, then please send us an email by tomorrow with Secret Santa in the title. We'll need:
Your full name
Your full mailing address
Your Styleforum username
We'll email everyone their Secret Santa match by tomorrow.post #25659 of 3165712/8/13 at 4:42pmpost #25660 of 3165712/8/13 at 5:35pmpost #25661 of 3165712/8/13 at 5:44pmThread Starter
Just got a message from Mike that these have arrived, at long last.: Carmina Slate Grey Chukkas with a crepe sole and a medallion on the toe. They were meant for Pitti, but now I can't go to Pitti, (doctor's orders - don't travel for a while), so I'll be wearing the coolest chukkas in the Inland Northwest this winter. The color, irl (my wife has Carmina shoes in the same suede) are more blue and grey, and less purple, but this does show the general awesomeness.post #25662 of 3165712/8/13 at 6:01pmpost #25663 of 3165712/8/13 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
THE EPAULET FALL 2013 FIT CONTEST
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Gentlemen!
We're thrilled to announce the Fall Fit Contest! We're calling on all of our customers to submit their best photos featuring at least one piece of Epaulet Fall clothing, accessories, or footwear. We've got KILLER prizes on offer. Grand prize is a stock VASS SHOE and the Random Ballot prize is a CASHMERE SCARF.
Please note, there will be two winners. The first winner is chosen by a poll, so that will be very competitive. Pair up your best fits with your best photos to win the big prize! The second winner is chosen by random ballot. Everyone who submits a photo has an equal chance of winning. So if you're new to the brand or you're a photography novice, then please don't be discouraged from competing!
Here's the guidelines:
1. The contest will run from today (Wednesday, November 27th) through Wednesday December 11th.
2. Each member is allowed to submit three (3) distinct entries. Each entry can be a single photo or a photo montage (several images in one frame). Please number each entry as you post them. They can be posted all together or one at a time over the entry period. Whatever you prefer.
3. Every fit must contain at least one piece of Fall 2013 merchandise purchased from Epaulet. This includes our Carmina, Alden, and Vass shoes, but does not include third party brand clothing (L.B.M, Gloverall, Schott). Preordered items that were purchased in the Summer but delivered in the Fall such as Southwick Factory Finds and Carmina Group Buys are valid for the contest.
4. Images that were shot earlier in the season can be resubmitted as an entry if you choose
5. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by a polling thread. Epaulet will narrow down all of the entries to the top 20-30 images, as determined by us. Styleforum members will vote for their favorite from this edited group. The winner of the Grand Prize will receive his choice of stock Vass shoe from our assortment. If your size is not in our typical size run, then we will add your prize into a future group buy item. If your size is in our stock, then you must choose something from the current assortment.
6. The Random Ballot winner will be selected at random from all of the participants. Each participant gets one ballot and has an equal chance of winning. The prize is your choice of cashmere scarf (valued at $150-$175).
7. All image copyrights are fully retained by the individuals who shot them. By submitting a photo for this contest, you consent to its potential use in Epaulet New York's social media, which includes Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and E-mail newsletter. All published images will be credited with the creator's Styleforum username.**
** sorry for the legalese here. As a former professional photographer, I like to be clear about image rights. If you post a photo, we may use it in our social media and credit your name. You of course retain all ownership and copyrights over your images.
OK, we can't wait to see what you guys submit! Take some rad pics over the Thanksgiving holiday!
Trying to bring some A-game to compete with the fine folks on here. I submit for consideration:
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #1
Fall Purchases: Cutaway Collar Dove Microgingham, Pointed Silk Knit Tie Solid Purple
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #2
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Rust
Also Pictured: EP White OCBD
EP Fall Fit Contest Submission #3
Fall Purchases: Rivet Chino Wool Mocha
Also Pictured: EP Blue OCBDpost #25664 of 3165712/8/13 at 6:20pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Sunglasses 2 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)