or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1710

post #25636 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

Question to Mike: will the grey CPO and the sneakers be restocked sometime towards spring? trying to plan out my spendings, and those are definitely on the list.

Similar update question: what do the pieces and timelines look like on the EPLA line? My new office job is much more grey sweats and blue jeans than tan Walts with burgundy cap toes.
post #25637 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by oisin View Post

Contest Submission 1: Pheasants, Many Ways

Epaulet orange pheasant tie with Epaulet red pheasant tie in the picture behind me. Pheasant breast on the plate, with pheasant feathers in the vase.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Here's a larger of the picture in the background. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Now I love pheasants and all, but that is just fantastic.

post #25638 of 34810

Any alternatives to the oxford grey flannel rudy trousers in NYC? I'm after this fit but I can't afford to wait several weeks to deliver; rather just try a pair on and buy OTR instore. 

post #25639 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Contest Submission 1
Epaulet FF Goldenrod Sportcoat
Epaulet Chambray buttondown
Epaulet wool Walt
Epaulet Carmina Adams Plain Toe Blucher Burgundy






I agree - the uncuffed Walts look great. Did you get them tapered at all, or just hemmed?
post #25640 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by oisin View Post

Contest Submission 1: Pheasants, Many Ways Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Epaulet orange pheasant tie with Epaulet red pheasant tie in the picture behind me. Pheasant breast on the plate, with pheasant feathers in the vase.



Here's a larger of the picture in the background.

 

Fuck, this is awesome. That is seriously some impressive work. I doff my cap, etc.

post #25641 of 34810
Thanks guys...my Walts I just get hemmed and taken in at the waist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakHARD77 View Post

I agree - the uncuffed Walts look great. Did you get them tapered at all, or just hemmed?
post #25642 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by oisin View Post

Contest Submission 1: Pheasants, Many Ways

Epaulet orange pheasant tie with Epaulet red pheasant tie in the picture behind me. Pheasant breast on the plate, with pheasant feathers in the vase.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Here's a larger of the picture in the background. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Game changer bar raiser. Well done!

post #25643 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post

Now I love pheasants and all, but that is just fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Fuck, this is awesome. That is seriously some impressive work. I doff my cap, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

Game changer bar raiser. Well done!

Thanks dudes.
post #25644 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by oisin View Post




Thanks dudes.

 

Your post made me hungry...

post #25645 of 34810

Contest Entry

 

 

 

on her (left): Howlin' by Morrison scarf

on her (right): Epaulet Keaton blazer

on me: Epaulet blue/red flannel shirt

post #25646 of 34810
Cheap sensationalism meant to provoke a reaction, nothing to do with the clothes. If I could add more rep I would.
post #25647 of 34810
Deleted in confusion
Edited by budapest12 - 12/8/13 at 12:24pm
post #25648 of 34810
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ Strongly disagree with your bluntly rude dismissal. Show us how it's done then.

i think you missed the intended tone there ... ? stirpot.gif
post #25649 of 34810
smile.gif
post #25650 of 34810
Yeah maybe so.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread