Would those be made by the same manufacturers of the tennis sneakers? Do you plan offering them in other colors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1700
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25487 of 5101012/2/13 at 7:17ampost #25488 of 5101012/2/13 at 8:46amQuote:
the grain jumper was my instant purchase...Skoak did a version in the lighter color grain a few months ago...there should be some pics for reference on that site...post #25489 of 5101012/2/13 at 9:11ampost #25490 of 5101012/2/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by neutrino
Do you guys think that scotch grain jumper will make for a solid casual boot to wear with denim and chinos? I understand it's not reaching Alden's level of bulkiness (and it's not intended to), but the shape just looks too sleek to me. I'm very drawn to the grain/commando combo though.
I think it would be perfect for this. That is how I dress and would intend to wear this bootpost #25491 of 5101012/2/13 at 9:40ampost #25492 of 5101012/2/13 at 1:47pm
Could I get some sizing help with these (http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear-special-order/products/group-buy-hand-burnished-scotch-grain-jumper-boot-deposit) please? I wear a size 13D AE Fifth Avenue and 12D Wolverine 1000 mile.post #25493 of 5101012/2/13 at 1:48pm
Thanks, guys! Just pulled the trigger and it's going to be my first pair of Carminas! I hope the sizing works out fine.
Now, I just noticed the copy mentioned some kind of a discount for group buy, um, buyers... Need to restrain myself from going overboard with that one, ha. Also, I wonder if that can't be applied to the sale section stuff.post #25494 of 5101012/2/13 at 2:10pmpost #25495 of 5101012/2/13 at 3:35pmCurious as well. I suspect you'd be 12UK/13US if they're TTS as most Carminas run.Quote:Originally Posted by bbri06
Could I get some sizing help with these (http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear-special-order/products/group-buy-hand-burnished-scotch-grain-jumper-boot-deposit) please? I wear a size 13D AE Fifth Avenue and 12D Wolverine 1000 mile.post #25496 of 5101012/2/13 at 4:05pmpost #25497 of 5101012/2/13 at 4:34pmpost #25498 of 5101012/2/13 at 4:44pmpost #25499 of 5101012/2/13 at 4:49pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 26 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 13 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 14 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?