Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1699post #25471 of 5099012/1/13 at 1:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #25472 of 5099012/1/13 at 1:37pmpost #25473 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Fall Contest Entry #2
Epaulet vs. The Black Friday Hoards - "Beating Them To the Pappy" (starring the Fisherman Shawl Collar and Old Rip Van Winkle 10 and Van Winkle Reserve 12)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very cool. I like this one a lot. Sweater looks great in that fit.post #25474 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:05pmpost #25475 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:09pmpost #25476 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:13pmpost #25477 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:27pmQuote:
I wish...this is just my humble attempt to out SVB SVB...actually, I just hope he's super busy on a really important case this week...or maybe with his girl on a couple of weeks vacation without internet service.post #25478 of 5099012/1/13 at 2:40pmpost #25479 of 5099012/1/13 at 3:35pmQuote:
Incredible news. Let me know what the available fabrics are and I will put in several Size Small cutaway collar orders immediately.post #25480 of 5099012/1/13 at 4:15pmpost #25481 of 5099012/1/13 at 4:24pmpost #25482 of 5099012/1/13 at 8:28pmpost #25483 of 5099012/1/13 at 9:50pmpost #25484 of 5099012/1/13 at 10:06pmpost #25485 of 5099012/1/13 at 10:29pmThe pictures look great so far guys - keep them coming!!Quote:Quote:Quote:
Perfect - we'll look to kick this off in the next week or two! We can make both Epaulet and Ashland fits, and you can vary the sleeve length as you please. All three stores will have a fabric book available for you guys to look through, and I'll scan all of these swatches and shoot them in natural light for the online presentation.Quote:
Oh yes, here it is...
This was our very first fit samples, so there are no buttons on it, but this is the basic shape. We dialed in the fit to work with our mainline shirting, and it will also speak nicely to the LBM 1911 fit that a lot of our customers really like. We're looking at a January drop for this, and it will come in Navy, Moss, and Chocolate Duck. Planned price is $175, and it will be pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
Got another sample to show you guys too. We're working on some new sneakers for the Spring, kind of a minimal tennis shoe to complement the sport trainer that we have now. I'm still waiting on the smooth leather low-top sample, but I received a sample of our high-top design.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 913 Active Users (127 Members and 786 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 29 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 40 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 43 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?