Anyone want to talk me off of this potential sartorial disaster? Am I being cray cray here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1667
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24992 of 4608511/13/13 at 4:57pmQuote:
Just ordered a few items and couldn't help but tack on these.post #24993 of 4608511/13/13 at 5:23pmQuote:
Yeah I had the same experience with the tweeds. I have four pairs of 32" Walt trousers. Fit has not been consistent.
Hopsack Walts - Fit beautifully from day 1. What a sweet pair of pants.
Nori Walts - Ran small. Had to have the tailor let out a full inch.
Nightshade Walts - A little bigger than the Hopsacks, but decent.
Herringbone UK Tweed Walt - Baggy. Made a stupid mistake and had them hemmed anyway because I was in a rush. What can I say.post #24994 of 4608511/13/13 at 6:31pmpost #24995 of 4608511/13/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
You said you wear 32 right?
Letting out the waist is pretty inexpensive. I think it's about 15 bucks.
To taper the sides can be more pricey.post #24996 of 4608511/13/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
I'm a 31/32 depending on the situation. These pants are roomy so going down 1" may not result in a perfectly slim fit. I will report back.post #24997 of 4608511/13/13 at 7:33pmpost #24998 of 4608511/14/13 at 3:21amQuote:
Def not cray cray man. These, in fact, may be the perfect shoe to experiment with like that. The rubber sole on them would make them bad ass even if the dye job got messed up and the white suede is a great "blank" canvas. Go for it, and post the results here!
Wearing my orange tweed today...those pants are so dope.post #24999 of 4608511/14/13 at 6:35amQuote:This picture is fantastic. I makes me long for cold days to finally arrive around here. It also makes me want a hat like that, if for no other reason than to console myself for the fact that I will never have a beard like that.Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Speaking of cold weather, 26 this morning...feels like 18, so:
Howlin' Scarf from EP
Fisherman Sweater (same Medium as my shirt size) THIS THING RULES! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #25000 of 4608511/14/13 at 7:23ampost #25001 of 4608511/14/13 at 8:29amQuote:Originally Posted by wj4Quote:Dude, I work in West Hills, 10 mins from Topanga Mall. When are we meeting up for pics?!Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Ok, two things:
1. 50 degrees F is COLD. I break out the Stark or a jacket or something when it dips below 70.
2. It's 90 degrees F in Woodland Hills today (where my office is). I would kill for some "weather" right about now. Jealous of you guys that are able to wear more interesting clothing...
I'll see your "Topanga Mall" and raise you "karaoke night"post #25002 of 4608511/14/13 at 8:55amQuote:
I went with the Alden-based advice Epaulet gives:Quote:
"For our Alden customers, Solvair sizing approximately works with their lasts as such:
I wear a 12 in Barrie (and Wolverine 1K, which fits a lot like Barrie or Trubalance), so I got the 11, and it's just right for me.post #25003 of 4608511/14/13 at 9:33ampost #25004 of 4608511/14/13 at 11:15amQuote:
I have the older version of the shirt jacket in Medium. I am 5'8 and I thought the length of the jacket is good.
Yes, I think so.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 seconds ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 48 seconds ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 49 seconds ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Plain Jacket - Tan - Size 4 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015