or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1663

post #24931 of 33968
Frank, that jacket is ballistic. Good night... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #24932 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Rob, that sweater is fantastic. I've been debating it for almost a year, but find it too orange in the photos - although it looks more burgundy based on you. What's your take IRL?

EDIT: Nvm - looks like my size is gone. So goes the Epaulet train.

LOL, its more a blood orange if orangey at all.

Frank, thats awesome...love the cranberry, and the fact that you have the balls to order it! So cool!
post #24933 of 33968
Rob, how did you size that sweater?
post #24934 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post

Rob, how did you size that sweater?

Same as my shirt size...
post #24935 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Waiting for the snow... Cranberry windowpane FF sport coat and FF corduroy Walts. Geelong cardigan hiding underneath.

I'm kicking myself right now for not joining you in getting that stunning jacket.
post #24936 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Family time in the backyard:


Epaulet Fair Isle Sweater and Bridle Leather Belt from last fall...
No attempts at the Jumpman logo? Lol. Inspired me to try fair isle and cap sooner or later, Rob smile.gif
post #24937 of 33968

NewYork Islander, are you matching your socks and jumper!?!

 

Looks great though, been loving your fits on insta wj4.

 


I'm seriously considering the Epaulet GAT's in the classic white/grey. Can anyone comment on the quality of these vs MMM's?

post #24938 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

NewYork Islander, are you matching your socks and jumper!?!

Looks great though, been loving your fits on insta wj4.



I'm seriously considering the Epaulet GAT's in the classic white/grey. Can anyone comment on the quality of these vs MMM's?

Epaulets are way nicer. MMM is corrected grain crap (and yes I have MMMs)
post #24939 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


Let us know what you think of them...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post
 

 

Yes, please do.  I have the olive tree tweeds but am thinking about also grabbing those mocha flannels at some point.  

 

I took the Mocha Flannels to my tailor last night and got to try them on for the first time. They look and feel beautiful, of course!

Normally my tailor complains about how short I want my pants. This time I went about 1/4" longer and asked for a 1 3/4" cuff. Never worn a cuff before, but it seemed appropriate. I hope I like it :)

post #24940 of 33968

^ Definitely. I put 2" cuffs on all my heavier fabrics.

post #24941 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Frank, that jacket is ballistic. Good night... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

LOL, its more a blood orange if orangey at all.

Frank, thats awesome...love the cranberry, and the fact that you have the balls to order it! So cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

I'm kicking myself right now for not joining you in getting that stunning jacket.


Thanks gents. I'm glad I picked it up. The fabric is a great weight and hand (as usual when Mike picks them out), and I really like pairing red like this with green and brown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post



I took the Mocha Flannels to my tailor last night and got to try them on for the first time. They look and feel beautiful, of course!
Normally my tailor complains about how short I want my pants. This time I went about 1/4" longer and asked for a 1 3/4" cuff. Never worn a cuff before, but it seemed appropriate. I hope I like it smile.gif

I think cuffs will look great on these flannels.
post #24942 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanon View Post
 

 

 

 

I took the Mocha Flannels to my tailor last night and got to try them on for the first time. They look and feel beautiful, of course!

Normally my tailor complains about how short I want my pants. This time I went about 1/4" longer and asked for a 1 3/4" cuff. Never worn a cuff before, but it seemed appropriate. I hope I like it :)

 

Awesome!  Post some pictures of these when you can please.  I'm trying to decide whether to grab these or the brown mink ones on special order.  Get both right haha?    Also, I cuff 90% of my trousers, especially the winter/heavy ones, at about 1 3/4" as well (I'm only 5'9", so I don't want the cuff to look too big on me).

post #24943 of 33968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post
 

 

Awesome!  Post some pictures of these when you can please.  I'm trying to decide whether to grab these or the brown mink ones on special order.  Get both right haha?    Also, I cuff 90% of my trousers, especially the winter/heavy ones, at about 1 3/4" as well (I'm only 5'9", so I don't want the cuff to look too big on me).

I will, but I won't get them back until Monday or so.

 

Too hard to choose! The mink ones dropped about a week after I put my order in so I didn't have to decide. They're definitely something special and unique. This is my first pair of heavy trousers so I think I would still choose the mocha. The mink blends seem to have something of a coarse/hairy texture to them? I like the mocha color a bit more as well. Would the brown minks be too close in color to a dark brown shoe? The mocha shade is comfortably in between my walnut and brown shoes, so it should work with both.

 

I'm 5' 10". It's good to hear that someone my height used the same cuff measurement.

post #24944 of 33968
Charred forest Walts and cognac shell Carmina bal boots:

post #24945 of 33968

Nice jacket Frank

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread