Agreed. In fact, I think it is absolutely bonkers! So are the new shetland Walts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1658post #24856 of 3364411/7/13 at 9:27pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #24857 of 3364411/8/13 at 3:32ampost #24858 of 3364411/8/13 at 5:36ampost #24859 of 3364411/8/13 at 6:24ampost #24860 of 3364411/8/13 at 8:08ampost #24861 of 3364411/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24862 of 3364411/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24863 of 3364411/8/13 at 8:13ampost #24864 of 3364411/8/13 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
An all-Epaulet day: Oatmeal tattersall SC, blue oxford, natural chromexcel belt, butterscotch canvas Rudys, Carmina suede.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm a big fan of that SC, of course. And the Rudy fit looks great for you. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
for the turtleneck challenge over on the CM side of the forum (Epaulet blazer & pants): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. That turtleneck's not fooling around. Pattern on the pants is great. Oh, and nice collage skills.post #24865 of 3364411/8/13 at 9:01amAll: I'm new to this thread but love Epaulet. While I missed the boat for Epaulet's Southwick MTO navy suit, I was surprised to see the navy super 120s jacket in the sale email today. Thinking I could make up for missing out on the general gist of the MTO, I ordered the jacket and the navy super 120s Walts. My question is whether or not those two will actually work together as a suit. I know Epaulet used to have a link to matching trousers from the jackets' pages, but not in this case. Thanks!post #24866 of 3364411/8/13 at 9:49ampost #24867 of 3364411/8/13 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
1. Fall Contest
Next week we're going to launch a joint Styleforum/Reddit Fall Fit contest. The jist will be: post a picture of a fit with at least one item purchased after Sept 1st (special order Carminas, suiting MTO's that were pre-ordered in the Summer and delivered in the Fall count too). First prize chosen by votes: your choice of VASS stock shoe! Second price chosen by random drawing: your choice of Cashmere Scarf or Epaulet Wallet.
2. Secret Santa
Would you guys be down for this? We'd make a list of participants. Matt's going to match you up into secret santas. Spending limit is $20. The item that you buy should be somehow artisanal and related to your hometown. It doesn't have to be menswear. The goal here is to surprise someone with something really cool!
Definitely in for the contest, as you might expect. Wondering about timing, any idea when you will want submissions by?
Secret Santa should be fun too. There may be a broader SW&D one as well (there was last year and there's talk of doing it again now), but at a $20 limit here, it shouldn't be a problem to do both.post #24868 of 3364411/8/13 at 10:00ampost #24869 of 3364411/8/13 at 10:06ampost #24870 of 3364411/8/13 at 10:16amOn the Rudy topic, I'm thinking of having the leg narrowed below the knee on a couple pairs of Rudy's. The seamstress at my drycleaner actually does a great job for a cheap price on very simple hem and waist operations, but I've never tried her for anything complicated. Is narrowing the leg relatively basic and is there any advice I can give her to get it right? Or should I try to find a real tailor? Thanks.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 4 minutes ago
- › What is the deal with Borrelli? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...