Agreed. In fact, I think it is absolutely bonkers! So are the new shetland Walts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1658post #24856 of 4127211/7/13 at 9:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24857 of 4127211/8/13 at 3:32ampost #24858 of 4127211/8/13 at 5:36ampost #24859 of 4127211/8/13 at 6:24ampost #24860 of 4127211/8/13 at 8:08ampost #24861 of 4127211/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24862 of 4127211/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24863 of 4127211/8/13 at 8:13ampost #24864 of 4127211/8/13 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
An all-Epaulet day: Oatmeal tattersall SC, blue oxford, natural chromexcel belt, butterscotch canvas Rudys, Carmina suede.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm a big fan of that SC, of course. And the Rudy fit looks great for you. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
for the turtleneck challenge over on the CM side of the forum (Epaulet blazer & pants): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. That turtleneck's not fooling around. Pattern on the pants is great. Oh, and nice collage skills.post #24865 of 4127211/8/13 at 9:01amAll: I'm new to this thread but love Epaulet. While I missed the boat for Epaulet's Southwick MTO navy suit, I was surprised to see the navy super 120s jacket in the sale email today. Thinking I could make up for missing out on the general gist of the MTO, I ordered the jacket and the navy super 120s Walts. My question is whether or not those two will actually work together as a suit. I know Epaulet used to have a link to matching trousers from the jackets' pages, but not in this case. Thanks!post #24866 of 4127211/8/13 at 9:49ampost #24867 of 4127211/8/13 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
1. Fall Contest
Next week we're going to launch a joint Styleforum/Reddit Fall Fit contest. The jist will be: post a picture of a fit with at least one item purchased after Sept 1st (special order Carminas, suiting MTO's that were pre-ordered in the Summer and delivered in the Fall count too). First prize chosen by votes: your choice of VASS stock shoe! Second price chosen by random drawing: your choice of Cashmere Scarf or Epaulet Wallet.
2. Secret Santa
Would you guys be down for this? We'd make a list of participants. Matt's going to match you up into secret santas. Spending limit is $20. The item that you buy should be somehow artisanal and related to your hometown. It doesn't have to be menswear. The goal here is to surprise someone with something really cool!
Definitely in for the contest, as you might expect. Wondering about timing, any idea when you will want submissions by?
Secret Santa should be fun too. There may be a broader SW&D one as well (there was last year and there's talk of doing it again now), but at a $20 limit here, it shouldn't be a problem to do both.post #24868 of 4127211/8/13 at 10:00ampost #24869 of 4127211/8/13 at 10:06ampost #24870 of 4127211/8/13 at 10:16amOn the Rudy topic, I'm thinking of having the leg narrowed below the knee on a couple pairs of Rudy's. The seamstress at my drycleaner actually does a great job for a cheap price on very simple hem and waist operations, but I've never tried her for anything complicated. Is narrowing the leg relatively basic and is there any advice I can give her to get it right? Or should I try to find a real tailor? Thanks.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 19 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...