Agreed. In fact, I think it is absolutely bonkers! So are the new shetland Walts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1658post #24856 of 4449311/7/13 at 9:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24857 of 4449311/8/13 at 3:32ampost #24858 of 4449311/8/13 at 5:36ampost #24859 of 4449311/8/13 at 6:24ampost #24860 of 4449311/8/13 at 8:08ampost #24861 of 4449311/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24862 of 4449311/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24863 of 4449311/8/13 at 8:13ampost #24864 of 4449311/8/13 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
An all-Epaulet day: Oatmeal tattersall SC, blue oxford, natural chromexcel belt, butterscotch canvas Rudys, Carmina suede.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm a big fan of that SC, of course. And the Rudy fit looks great for you. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
for the turtleneck challenge over on the CM side of the forum (Epaulet blazer & pants): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. That turtleneck's not fooling around. Pattern on the pants is great. Oh, and nice collage skills.post #24865 of 4449311/8/13 at 9:01amAll: I'm new to this thread but love Epaulet. While I missed the boat for Epaulet's Southwick MTO navy suit, I was surprised to see the navy super 120s jacket in the sale email today. Thinking I could make up for missing out on the general gist of the MTO, I ordered the jacket and the navy super 120s Walts. My question is whether or not those two will actually work together as a suit. I know Epaulet used to have a link to matching trousers from the jackets' pages, but not in this case. Thanks!post #24866 of 4449311/8/13 at 9:49ampost #24867 of 4449311/8/13 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
1. Fall Contest
Next week we're going to launch a joint Styleforum/Reddit Fall Fit contest. The jist will be: post a picture of a fit with at least one item purchased after Sept 1st (special order Carminas, suiting MTO's that were pre-ordered in the Summer and delivered in the Fall count too). First prize chosen by votes: your choice of VASS stock shoe! Second price chosen by random drawing: your choice of Cashmere Scarf or Epaulet Wallet.
2. Secret Santa
Would you guys be down for this? We'd make a list of participants. Matt's going to match you up into secret santas. Spending limit is $20. The item that you buy should be somehow artisanal and related to your hometown. It doesn't have to be menswear. The goal here is to surprise someone with something really cool!
Definitely in for the contest, as you might expect. Wondering about timing, any idea when you will want submissions by?
Secret Santa should be fun too. There may be a broader SW&D one as well (there was last year and there's talk of doing it again now), but at a $20 limit here, it shouldn't be a problem to do both.post #24868 of 4449311/8/13 at 10:00ampost #24869 of 4449311/8/13 at 10:06ampost #24870 of 4449311/8/13 at 10:16amOn the Rudy topic, I'm thinking of having the leg narrowed below the knee on a couple pairs of Rudy's. The seamstress at my drycleaner actually does a great job for a cheap price on very simple hem and waist operations, but I've never tried her for anything complicated. Is narrowing the leg relatively basic and is there any advice I can give her to get it right? Or should I try to find a real tailor? Thanks.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Norse Projects Jarl Wool Sweat Pants size L 16 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Singapore tailors 2015 thread 30 seconds ago
- › [FS] Kid Cudi x Surface to Air Fire Jacket XXL 57 seconds ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...