Agreed. In fact, I think it is absolutely bonkers! So are the new shetland Walts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1658post #24856 of 5082711/7/13 at 9:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24857 of 5082711/8/13 at 3:32ampost #24858 of 5082711/8/13 at 5:36ampost #24859 of 5082711/8/13 at 6:24ampost #24860 of 5082711/8/13 at 8:08ampost #24861 of 5082711/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24862 of 5082711/8/13 at 8:12ampost #24863 of 5082711/8/13 at 8:13ampost #24864 of 5082711/8/13 at 8:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Simplicio
An all-Epaulet day: Oatmeal tattersall SC, blue oxford, natural chromexcel belt, butterscotch canvas Rudys, Carmina suede.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm a big fan of that SC, of course. And the Rudy fit looks great for you. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
for the turtleneck challenge over on the CM side of the forum (Epaulet blazer & pants): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. That turtleneck's not fooling around. Pattern on the pants is great. Oh, and nice collage skills.post #24865 of 5082711/8/13 at 9:01amAll: I'm new to this thread but love Epaulet. While I missed the boat for Epaulet's Southwick MTO navy suit, I was surprised to see the navy super 120s jacket in the sale email today. Thinking I could make up for missing out on the general gist of the MTO, I ordered the jacket and the navy super 120s Walts. My question is whether or not those two will actually work together as a suit. I know Epaulet used to have a link to matching trousers from the jackets' pages, but not in this case. Thanks!post #24866 of 5082711/8/13 at 9:49ampost #24867 of 5082711/8/13 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
1. Fall Contest
Next week we're going to launch a joint Styleforum/Reddit Fall Fit contest. The jist will be: post a picture of a fit with at least one item purchased after Sept 1st (special order Carminas, suiting MTO's that were pre-ordered in the Summer and delivered in the Fall count too). First prize chosen by votes: your choice of VASS stock shoe! Second price chosen by random drawing: your choice of Cashmere Scarf or Epaulet Wallet.
2. Secret Santa
Would you guys be down for this? We'd make a list of participants. Matt's going to match you up into secret santas. Spending limit is $20. The item that you buy should be somehow artisanal and related to your hometown. It doesn't have to be menswear. The goal here is to surprise someone with something really cool!
Definitely in for the contest, as you might expect. Wondering about timing, any idea when you will want submissions by?
Secret Santa should be fun too. There may be a broader SW&D one as well (there was last year and there's talk of doing it again now), but at a $20 limit here, it shouldn't be a problem to do both.post #24868 of 5082711/8/13 at 10:00ampost #24869 of 5082711/8/13 at 10:06ampost #24870 of 5082711/8/13 at 10:16amOn the Rudy topic, I'm thinking of having the leg narrowed below the knee on a couple pairs of Rudy's. The seamstress at my drycleaner actually does a great job for a cheap price on very simple hem and waist operations, but I've never tried her for anything complicated. Is narrowing the leg relatively basic and is there any advice I can give her to get it right? Or should I try to find a real tailor? Thanks.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 48 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 minutes ago
- › Slim wallets recommendation 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...