Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:16 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1653post #24781 of 4440111/5/13 at 1:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24782 of 4440111/5/13 at 2:43pm
I'll have some more proper photos of it with the buttons pretty soon. It's going to be boss! Available in Navy, Olive, and Chocolate. And possibly wool tweed.Quote:
Ohhh yesss - just finalized the fit on that and signed off on the final sample. Did I mention a sub $200 price point?Quote:
You got a big shout out there!Quote:
Thank you, it's been really fun to dopost #24783 of 4440111/5/13 at 3:13pmpost #24784 of 4440111/5/13 at 3:42pmpost #24785 of 4440111/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #24786 of 4440111/5/13 at 4:14pmpost #24787 of 4440111/5/13 at 4:16pm
If you guys haven't noticed, we've brought in a TON of new stuff for this F/W. Expanding our assortment and keeping things interesting is always part of our goal. Check out the broadened selection of our Rhineland cashmere scarves:post #24788 of 4440111/5/13 at 4:38pmpost #24789 of 4440111/5/13 at 4:54pmpost #24790 of 4440111/5/13 at 5:07pmI just read up on a bunch of the AMA as well, and I'm definitely looking forward to all the new stuff coming down the pipeline. I just got my first luchino polos in charcoal and bordeaux, and I'm interested to see what the new EPLA polos are going to look like when they're released next season.
Also - new collab with LBM? Please tell me these will be available for special order in long sizes. I love the look of the stuff you've been offering, but the standard lengths are much too short for my 6'4" frame.
Edited by Beatlegeuse - 11/5/13 at 7:07pmpost #24791 of 4440111/5/13 at 7:26pmpost #24792 of 4440111/5/13 at 8:06pmpost #24793 of 4440111/5/13 at 9:00pmpost #24794 of 4440111/5/13 at 9:48pm
Mike: Great AMA. I enjoyed reading through.
Also, my Napoli duck SC just came. Off the rack fit of the 40 is nearly spot on. May have the body brought in a little but otherwise, man, so good. Really excited to wear it more. Super stoked about that chore coat though, as your comments re: most men wearing sport coats seeming overdressed got me thinking a bit. Given its price point, I see one in my future.
Question: The navy duck Walts are the match to the Napoli for a suit, correct? And if wanted to give them an initial wash for shrinkage, then dry clean for color retention re: matching the jacket, I should be good, yeah?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1731 Active Users (396 Members and 1335 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 31 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Uncanvassed jackets 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...