Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:09 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1653post #24781 of 4533211/5/13 at 1:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24782 of 4533211/5/13 at 2:43pm
I'll have some more proper photos of it with the buttons pretty soon. It's going to be boss! Available in Navy, Olive, and Chocolate. And possibly wool tweed.Quote:
Ohhh yesss - just finalized the fit on that and signed off on the final sample. Did I mention a sub $200 price point?Quote:
You got a big shout out there!Quote:
Thank you, it's been really fun to dopost #24783 of 4533211/5/13 at 3:13pmpost #24784 of 4533211/5/13 at 3:42pmpost #24785 of 4533211/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #24786 of 4533211/5/13 at 4:14pmpost #24787 of 4533211/5/13 at 4:16pm
If you guys haven't noticed, we've brought in a TON of new stuff for this F/W. Expanding our assortment and keeping things interesting is always part of our goal. Check out the broadened selection of our Rhineland cashmere scarves:post #24788 of 4533211/5/13 at 4:38pmpost #24789 of 4533211/5/13 at 4:54pmpost #24790 of 4533211/5/13 at 5:07pmI just read up on a bunch of the AMA as well, and I'm definitely looking forward to all the new stuff coming down the pipeline. I just got my first luchino polos in charcoal and bordeaux, and I'm interested to see what the new EPLA polos are going to look like when they're released next season.
Also - new collab with LBM? Please tell me these will be available for special order in long sizes. I love the look of the stuff you've been offering, but the standard lengths are much too short for my 6'4" frame.
Edited by Beatlegeuse - 11/5/13 at 7:07pmpost #24791 of 4533211/5/13 at 7:26pmpost #24792 of 4533211/5/13 at 8:06pmpost #24793 of 4533211/5/13 at 9:00pmpost #24794 of 4533211/5/13 at 9:48pm
Mike: Great AMA. I enjoyed reading through.
Also, my Napoli duck SC just came. Off the rack fit of the 40 is nearly spot on. May have the body brought in a little but otherwise, man, so good. Really excited to wear it more. Super stoked about that chore coat though, as your comments re: most men wearing sport coats seeming overdressed got me thinking a bit. Given its price point, I see one in my future.
Question: The navy duck Walts are the match to the Napoli for a suit, correct? And if wanted to give them an initial wash for shrinkage, then dry clean for color retention re: matching the jacket, I should be good, yeah?
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1429 Active Users (271 Members and 1158 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 18 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 1 minute ago
- › E. Marinella shop in London 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Collar size when wearing a tie 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...