Thanks, both look fantastic.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1651post #24751 of 5100911/3/13 at 11:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24752 of 5100911/3/13 at 12:29pmQuote:
Sadly not for this season, we're only able to offer the standard Rivets as MTO.
Does she have a girlfriend shirt already? If not, then email us what sizes she typically wears in other brands (J.Crew and such) and a photo or two of her. Adele's very good at size guesstimation!Quote:
No, unfortunately this is our only delivery for the season. They're moving really fast - especially Navy - so don't wait too long if you've got your eye on them. We'll have two more styles in a week, but they are crewnecks, and one of them is striped. They're awesome as well - with the same tweeded wool-cash - but they're not shawls.Quote:
Thank you sir! I think that the Medium will be spot on for you. The fitting is pretty easy on these.post #24753 of 5100911/3/13 at 2:08pm
My fit pic for today. I shot it Wisith-style with the self timer. Sorry for the inconsistent lighting, this combination of California sun and low-slung buildings is really throwing me off my game.
Windowpane Flannel Shirt (pulling at the fourth button due to a little too much In And Out Burger these days)
Caramel Calf Belt
Rudy Fit Grey Super 120s Trousers
VASS Gold Museum Calf Double Monkspost #24754 of 5100911/3/13 at 2:12pmpost #24755 of 5100911/3/13 at 2:17pmCross Post from Epaulet x VASS thread:
Thanks so much for the orders everyone! We're going to close these three styles tomorrow at midnight, so there's still time to place your shoes if you haven't already. As always, we'll be happy to offer personal sizing advice via email. We've hit the minimum for all three styles, so everything is going straight into production. Here's the lineup again:
VASS Group Buy Double Monk F-Last in Gold Museum Calf Deposit
VASS Group Buy Custom U-Cap F-Last in Brown Museum Calf Deposit
VASS Group Buy Alt Wien in Antic Cognac Shell Cordovan Depositpost #24756 of 5100911/3/13 at 2:28pmpost #24757 of 5100911/3/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Unfortunately no. In general, any seasonal European-made merchandise (sweaters, polos, ties, scarves, Veneto line) will only have a single delivery in a given season. So all of the Scottish and Irish sweaters that we have now are all that we're going to have for the season.
We're still pretty well stocked for online inventory, but once the weather turns in NYC then they start selling very quickly in the stores - and both the physical shops and online inventory pull from the same stock.post #24758 of 5100911/3/13 at 3:32pmpost #24759 of 5100911/3/13 at 3:42pmpost #24760 of 5100911/3/13 at 5:53pmpost #24761 of 5100911/3/13 at 7:03pmpost #24762 of 5100911/3/13 at 7:45pmpost #24763 of 5100911/3/13 at 8:28pmQuote:
I remember when that tie came out, I forwarded him the email, referenced this tie and said "YOU HAVE TO GET THIS." I can't really take credit though. I'm sure this would have happened even without any shouting on my part. Still though, I'm very pleased to see this.post #24764 of 5100911/3/13 at 9:23pmpost #24765 of 5100911/4/13 at 7:13am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?