There might be a 34 or 35 floating around. PM me if you want more info. Sorry Todd V, hopefully Epaulet brings it back on the next round of FF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 6/19/16 at 3:11am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 2:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1645post #24661 of 5464910/30/13 at 3:03pmpost #24662 of 5464910/30/13 at 3:26pmpost #24663 of 5464910/30/13 at 4:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by badsha
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great suit SVB. Does it feel to warm for SoCal? Which particular fabric was this.
Almost missed this. Ask Mike to be sure but I believe it's the same charcoal flannel that is regularly available in the Walt fit for pants. I didn't pick it out; I just told Mike to pick a charcoal flannel and that I would trust him. Bet paid off, it's really a great fabric, very soft and not too heavy. That said, it felt great Monday morning on the way to the office and in the evening walking back from court. The walk to the courthouse in the middle of the day, however, well, it got a bit hot. It's probably still a little early to be walking around LA mid-day in a double-breasted flannel suit. A few degrees colder and it should be fine though.post #24664 of 5464910/30/13 at 5:01pmpost #24665 of 5464910/30/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
X-post from WAYWT. Epaulet charcoal flannel.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I really dig the buttoned collar and no tie look. I always admired it on David Lynch:Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
I like the neutral palette. As I will prove below, I don't really do that myself though... Is the cardigan grey or a taupe/brown?
Carmina austerity balmoral boots
Oatmeal Harris tweed Barrett Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really can't believe how freaking boss that jacket is. This whole outfit is killer!Quote:Originally Posted by LaymanX
Interesting. Regarding the weird posts of late, I suspect it's from the Reddit MFA crowd as Mike has an AMA scheduled there with direct links to this thread.
Although some of wj4's compositions exceed my own level of sartorial comfort, I really appreciate his vision and ability to push the envelope. Plus, it's always great to see EP clothing in real life situations! Rock on Wisith!
I'm speaking for all of us when I say how grateful we are to everyone who posts up fit pics. It's a pain in the ass to shoot pics of yourself, and I very much appreciate the time and effort that goes into it. For every poster there's probably a hundred viewers, and all of you guys serve as an inspiration to the people who read this thread - including all of us at Epaulet. We learn a ton from you guys!
And yes - you're truly will run a Reddit AMA next Tuesday, 11/5, from 3PM to 5PM EST. Can't wait for it!post #24666 of 5464910/30/13 at 5:31pmpost #24667 of 5464910/30/13 at 5:42pmpost #24668 of 5464910/30/13 at 5:55pmpost #24669 of 5464910/30/13 at 6:02pmpost #24670 of 5464910/30/13 at 6:29pmpost #24671 of 5464910/30/13 at 6:45pmpost #24672 of 5464910/30/13 at 7:00pmpost #24673 of 5464910/30/13 at 7:06pmpost #24674 of 5464910/30/13 at 7:33pmpost #24675 of 5464910/30/13 at 8:54pmWith these factory finds, can one have too many jackets?
Camel hair jacket and Ruby shell Carminas today.
I really dig these Carminas. They shine brilliantly in direct sun, but look pretty tame otherwise. And once again, many thanks to Rob for the jacket. And thanks to Mike for the advice of getting it to fit nicely with layering.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE June 24, 2016 - Greyscale 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Dupioni silk suiting 7 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding