There might be a 34 or 35 floating around. PM me if you want more info. Sorry Todd V, hopefully Epaulet brings it back on the next round of FF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:19 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1645post #24661 of 3262110/30/13 at 3:03pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #24662 of 3262110/30/13 at 3:26pmpost #24663 of 3262110/30/13 at 4:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by badsha
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great suit SVB. Does it feel to warm for SoCal? Which particular fabric was this.
Almost missed this. Ask Mike to be sure but I believe it's the same charcoal flannel that is regularly available in the Walt fit for pants. I didn't pick it out; I just told Mike to pick a charcoal flannel and that I would trust him. Bet paid off, it's really a great fabric, very soft and not too heavy. That said, it felt great Monday morning on the way to the office and in the evening walking back from court. The walk to the courthouse in the middle of the day, however, well, it got a bit hot. It's probably still a little early to be walking around LA mid-day in a double-breasted flannel suit. A few degrees colder and it should be fine though.post #24664 of 3262110/30/13 at 5:01pmpost #24665 of 3262110/30/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
X-post from WAYWT. Epaulet charcoal flannel.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I really dig the buttoned collar and no tie look. I always admired it on David Lynch:Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
I like the neutral palette. As I will prove below, I don't really do that myself though... Is the cardigan grey or a taupe/brown?
Carmina austerity balmoral boots
Oatmeal Harris tweed Barrett Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really can't believe how freaking boss that jacket is. This whole outfit is killer!Quote:Originally Posted by LaymanX
Interesting. Regarding the weird posts of late, I suspect it's from the Reddit MFA crowd as Mike has an AMA scheduled there with direct links to this thread.
Although some of wj4's compositions exceed my own level of sartorial comfort, I really appreciate his vision and ability to push the envelope. Plus, it's always great to see EP clothing in real life situations! Rock on Wisith!
I'm speaking for all of us when I say how grateful we are to everyone who posts up fit pics. It's a pain in the ass to shoot pics of yourself, and I very much appreciate the time and effort that goes into it. For every poster there's probably a hundred viewers, and all of you guys serve as an inspiration to the people who read this thread - including all of us at Epaulet. We learn a ton from you guys!
And yes - you're truly will run a Reddit AMA next Tuesday, 11/5, from 3PM to 5PM EST. Can't wait for it!post #24666 of 3262110/30/13 at 5:31pmpost #24667 of 3262110/30/13 at 5:42pmpost #24668 of 3262110/30/13 at 5:55pmpost #24669 of 3262110/30/13 at 6:02pmpost #24670 of 3262110/30/13 at 6:29pmpost #24671 of 3262110/30/13 at 6:45pmpost #24672 of 3262110/30/13 at 7:00pmpost #24673 of 3262110/30/13 at 7:06pmpost #24674 of 3262110/30/13 at 7:33pmpost #24675 of 3262110/30/13 at 8:54pmWith these factory finds, can one have too many jackets?
Camel hair jacket and Ruby shell Carminas today.
I really dig these Carminas. They shine brilliantly in direct sun, but look pretty tame otherwise. And once again, many thanks to Rob for the jacket. And thanks to Mike for the advice of getting it to fit nicely with layering.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 41 seconds ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 52 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › TOJ Temple of Jawnz MDR in Brown Goat Leather size 48 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)