There might be a 34 or 35 floating around. PM me if you want more info. Sorry Todd V, hopefully Epaulet brings it back on the next round of FF.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:10 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1645post #24661 of 4359810/30/13 at 3:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24662 of 4359810/30/13 at 3:26pmpost #24663 of 4359810/30/13 at 4:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by badsha
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great suit SVB. Does it feel to warm for SoCal? Which particular fabric was this.
Almost missed this. Ask Mike to be sure but I believe it's the same charcoal flannel that is regularly available in the Walt fit for pants. I didn't pick it out; I just told Mike to pick a charcoal flannel and that I would trust him. Bet paid off, it's really a great fabric, very soft and not too heavy. That said, it felt great Monday morning on the way to the office and in the evening walking back from court. The walk to the courthouse in the middle of the day, however, well, it got a bit hot. It's probably still a little early to be walking around LA mid-day in a double-breasted flannel suit. A few degrees colder and it should be fine though.post #24664 of 4359810/30/13 at 5:01pmpost #24665 of 4359810/30/13 at 5:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
X-post from WAYWT. Epaulet charcoal flannel.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! I really dig the buttoned collar and no tie look. I always admired it on David Lynch:Quote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
I like the neutral palette. As I will prove below, I don't really do that myself though... Is the cardigan grey or a taupe/brown?
Carmina austerity balmoral boots
Oatmeal Harris tweed Barrett Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really can't believe how freaking boss that jacket is. This whole outfit is killer!Quote:Originally Posted by LaymanX
Interesting. Regarding the weird posts of late, I suspect it's from the Reddit MFA crowd as Mike has an AMA scheduled there with direct links to this thread.
Although some of wj4's compositions exceed my own level of sartorial comfort, I really appreciate his vision and ability to push the envelope. Plus, it's always great to see EP clothing in real life situations! Rock on Wisith!
I'm speaking for all of us when I say how grateful we are to everyone who posts up fit pics. It's a pain in the ass to shoot pics of yourself, and I very much appreciate the time and effort that goes into it. For every poster there's probably a hundred viewers, and all of you guys serve as an inspiration to the people who read this thread - including all of us at Epaulet. We learn a ton from you guys!
And yes - you're truly will run a Reddit AMA next Tuesday, 11/5, from 3PM to 5PM EST. Can't wait for it!post #24666 of 4359810/30/13 at 5:31pmpost #24667 of 4359810/30/13 at 5:42pmpost #24668 of 4359810/30/13 at 5:55pmpost #24669 of 4359810/30/13 at 6:02pmpost #24670 of 4359810/30/13 at 6:29pmpost #24671 of 4359810/30/13 at 6:45pmpost #24672 of 4359810/30/13 at 7:00pmpost #24673 of 4359810/30/13 at 7:06pmpost #24674 of 4359810/30/13 at 7:33pmpost #24675 of 4359810/30/13 at 8:54pmWith these factory finds, can one have too many jackets?
Camel hair jacket and Ruby shell Carminas today.
I really dig these Carminas. They shine brilliantly in direct sun, but look pretty tame otherwise. And once again, many thanks to Rob for the jacket. And thanks to Mike for the advice of getting it to fit nicely with layering.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling x Skoaktiebolaget "Glencoe" pre-order 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best suits under $1500? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan