I'm a 38L which is part of the reason I think the FF jackets can be such a good deal: you can get custom lengths and in-between sizes for no extra charge.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1638post #24556 of 3754310/26/13 at 2:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24557 of 3754310/26/13 at 6:30pmSwung by the Smith St. store to pickup the Nightshade Walts. Everything people have said about these is true, they are wonderful. The Samuelsohn jackets are one of the best things Epaulet has ever done. I tried on the multi-fleck navy and it was an instant purchase. I only wish I could somehow have my alterations tailor do the sleeves tomorrow, I seriously can't wait to wear this thing!post #24558 of 3754310/27/13 at 6:22amWore the Multi-color flannel check again last night:
Also, got a chance to feel like a teenager again, saw my favorite band (Frightened Rabbit) this weekend at Webster Hall and the Stone Pony, with a chance to hang out with them for a bit before the show. Warning: SpoilerRabbits! (Click to show)
Blue Steel Band Pic:
If you NYC guys ever get a chance to see a show at the Poney in Asbury, its totally worth it. I always forget how great it is and bitch about the drive down, but man, nothing beats it.post #24559 of 3754310/27/13 at 2:28pmpost #24560 of 3754310/27/13 at 8:42pmpost #24561 of 3754310/27/13 at 9:37pmQuote:
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.post #24562 of 3754310/28/13 at 1:54ampost #24563 of 3754310/28/13 at 3:21amArgh did you have to point out that? Just grabbed the 38 navy duck too.
Went for the tattersall in 40 too. Hard to pass at that price and figure my tailor should be able to work with it.
This latest spree is bananas.Quote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.post #24564 of 3754310/28/13 at 6:35amQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.
You're gonna love that thing; I wear mine all the time!
Also in case anybody missed this, it looks like the Ash Irish Linen Walts are on sale here but not on the sale page.post #24565 of 3754310/28/13 at 6:42ampost #24566 of 3754310/28/13 at 7:34amHey Guys --
I'm curious about the Grey Herringbone UK Tweed. Could this be done in a MTO sportcoat? If so, how would the weight compare to the Harris Tweed?
How about a MTO on the Purple Melange Harris Tweed?
I'm really looking for that perfect outerwear-ish heavy tweed sport coat. Maybe I'm discounting the oatmeal Harris Tweed too quickly.... FrankCopperwood's recent fit pics have provided some help. Any other natural light pics out there?
Thanks!post #24567 of 3754310/28/13 at 8:06ampost #24568 of 3754310/28/13 at 8:13amCan anybody speak on the similarities and differences between the navy duck canvas sportscoat and the factory find navy sports coat. Are they similar to a point that it is probably uncessary to have both? I was thinking the duck canvas might be a nice jacket to use in the summer and for an upcoming trip in warmer climate. Thanks.post #24569 of 3754310/28/13 at 9:32amQuote:Duck is great in warmer climate. I wear the duck chinos all the time here in the summer where weather is up north of 100 F.Originally Posted by JezeC
Can anybody speak on the similarities and differences between the navy duck canvas sportscoat and the factory find navy sports coat. Are they similar to a point that it is probably uncessary to have both? I was thinking the duck canvas might be a nice jacket to use in the summer and for an upcoming trip in warmer climate. Thanks.
Gift and a curse being an Epaulet sz 37 for the jacketspost #24570 of 3754310/28/13 at 9:53amQuote:
Based on your EP collection, I doubt you need another navy jacket, haha.
If the duck canvas is definitely a summer jacket, I'll consider it for my trip. I just don't know how much differentiation there is compared to the FF navy cashmere/wool/cotton blend. I'll probably stop by and check it out.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1469 Active Users (323 Members and 1146 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › New & Don't Know Where to Start 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...