I'm a 38L which is part of the reason I think the FF jackets can be such a good deal: you can get custom lengths and in-between sizes for no extra charge.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 10/23/16 at 7:48pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 9:09 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1638post #24556 of 5685910/26/13 at 2:33pmpost #24557 of 5685910/26/13 at 6:30pmSwung by the Smith St. store to pickup the Nightshade Walts. Everything people have said about these is true, they are wonderful. The Samuelsohn jackets are one of the best things Epaulet has ever done. I tried on the multi-fleck navy and it was an instant purchase. I only wish I could somehow have my alterations tailor do the sleeves tomorrow, I seriously can't wait to wear this thing!post #24558 of 5685910/27/13 at 6:22amWore the Multi-color flannel check again last night:
Also, got a chance to feel like a teenager again, saw my favorite band (Frightened Rabbit) this weekend at Webster Hall and the Stone Pony, with a chance to hang out with them for a bit before the show. Warning: SpoilerRabbits! (Click to show)
Blue Steel Band Pic:
If you NYC guys ever get a chance to see a show at the Poney in Asbury, its totally worth it. I always forget how great it is and bitch about the drive down, but man, nothing beats it.post #24559 of 5685910/27/13 at 2:28pmpost #24560 of 5685910/27/13 at 8:42pmpost #24561 of 5685910/27/13 at 9:37pmQuote:
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.post #24562 of 5685910/28/13 at 1:54ampost #24563 of 5685910/28/13 at 3:21amArgh did you have to point out that? Just grabbed the 38 navy duck too.
Went for the tattersall in 40 too. Hard to pass at that price and figure my tailor should be able to work with it.
This latest spree is bananas.Quote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.post #24564 of 5685910/28/13 at 6:35amQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Just looked at the Sale page out of habit...and holy shit if the Napoli Duck sport coats weren't there. Been putting that purchase on hold for a while for various reasons, but damn, for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Grabbed Navy. Now will consider picking up the Walts to make a suit out of it.
You're gonna love that thing; I wear mine all the time!
Also in case anybody missed this, it looks like the Ash Irish Linen Walts are on sale here but not on the sale page.post #24565 of 5685910/28/13 at 6:42ampost #24566 of 5685910/28/13 at 7:34amHey Guys --
I'm curious about the Grey Herringbone UK Tweed. Could this be done in a MTO sportcoat? If so, how would the weight compare to the Harris Tweed?
How about a MTO on the Purple Melange Harris Tweed?
I'm really looking for that perfect outerwear-ish heavy tweed sport coat. Maybe I'm discounting the oatmeal Harris Tweed too quickly.... FrankCopperwood's recent fit pics have provided some help. Any other natural light pics out there?
Thanks!post #24567 of 5685910/28/13 at 8:06ampost #24568 of 5685910/28/13 at 8:13amCan anybody speak on the similarities and differences between the navy duck canvas sportscoat and the factory find navy sports coat. Are they similar to a point that it is probably uncessary to have both? I was thinking the duck canvas might be a nice jacket to use in the summer and for an upcoming trip in warmer climate. Thanks.post #24569 of 5685910/28/13 at 9:32amQuote:Duck is great in warmer climate. I wear the duck chinos all the time here in the summer where weather is up north of 100 F.Originally Posted by JezeC
Can anybody speak on the similarities and differences between the navy duck canvas sportscoat and the factory find navy sports coat. Are they similar to a point that it is probably uncessary to have both? I was thinking the duck canvas might be a nice jacket to use in the summer and for an upcoming trip in warmer climate. Thanks.
Gift and a curse being an Epaulet sz 37 for the jacketspost #24570 of 5685910/28/13 at 9:53amQuote:
Based on your EP collection, I doubt you need another navy jacket, haha.
If the duck canvas is definitely a summer jacket, I'll consider it for my trip. I just don't know how much differentiation there is compared to the FF navy cashmere/wool/cotton blend. I'll probably stop by and check it out.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 912 Active Users (150 Members and 762 Guests)
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 7 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › NWT 38R Spiga3 Navy Blue Linen Blazer 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...