It seems that the old trick of finding out the stock quantity of an item by repeatedly adding it to the cart no longer works
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/16/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1627post #24392 of 2573810/21/13 at 7:37ampost #24393 of 2573810/21/13 at 8:47ampost #24394 of 2573810/21/13 at 9:01ampost #24395 of 2573810/21/13 at 9:12ampost #24396 of 2573810/21/13 at 11:27ampost #24397 of 2573810/21/13 at 12:52pm
I'm kinda regretting I didn't have a chance to snap a pic of a fit for a birthday that I'd been invited to. I wasn't sure if I didn't go overboard with the "fanciness"-factor. Basically it was my trusty navy Eisenhower, navy suede longwings, leaf ducks and that favorite party shirt of mine:post #24398 of 2573810/21/13 at 12:57pmpost #24399 of 2573810/21/13 at 1:02pmpost #24400 of 2573810/21/13 at 3:03pmpost #24401 of 2573810/21/13 at 3:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by neutrino
I'm kinda regretting I didn't have a chance to snap a pic of a fit for a birthday that I'd been invited to. I wasn't sure if I didn't go overboard with the "fanciness"-factor. Basically it was my trusty navy Eisenhower, navy suede longwings, leaf ducks and that favorite party shirt of mine:
That is my favorite shirt ever from epaulet! It's a bit louder than I normally wear but IDC, I try to only wear it EOW, but rarely make it that long hahapost #24402 of 2573810/21/13 at 4:18pmQuote:Outfit pic everyday is mandatory, dude!Originally Posted by neutrino
I'm kinda regretting I didn't have a chance to snap a pic of a fit for a birthday that I'd been invited to. I wasn't sure if I didn't go overboard with the "fanciness"-factor. Basically it was my trusty navy Eisenhower, navy suede longwings, leaf ducks and that favorite party shirt of mine:post #24403 of 2573810/21/13 at 6:26pmQuote:
I just wanted to comment here really quickly...
This thread is a meeting place for our customers, our customers-to-be, and guys who (at this stage) are just interested in the brand. As involved as I am here, this is ultimately your space to discuss and debate things. I try to make a lot of cool things, but threads with one track discussions can get boring quickly.
So from our side: we have no problem whatsoever with you guys talking about sports, movies, music, KARAOKE, whiskey, nike, cars, sporting clays, watches, whatever. I'd like to stay out of politics, nastiness, and arguments, but everyone here should feel free to talk about their interests. Over the years we've all developed very real (if remote) friendships, and you should view this as a clubhouse where you're free to discuss things with like-minded folks. IMO that's the best thing about this site, and about this thread in particular.
And Mr. Clemson: feel free to talk football as much as you like!
EDIT: added Karaoke for me, whiskey for NYI, nike for Wisith, and sporting clays for oisin
Edited by Epaulet - 10/21/13 at 6:37pmpost #24404 of 2573810/21/13 at 6:33pmpost #24405 of 2573810/21/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Hmm, the denim shirts that we have now are probably in the 6-7oz range, which is pretty typical for a denim/chambray piece.
Our EPLA shirts are going to be heavier and thicker. Around 9oz. More denim-head style.
Knowing your steez, I'd recommend any of the $150 flannels. Great hand on the cloth, they wash well, and they're warm without being overkill. This one's a personal favorite:
Buttondown Collar Ultraviolet-Charcoal Gingham Flannel: $150
It's easy to miss, but this fabric has a small scale herringbone in it too. It's so freaking cool.
Still on hold for now. I'm probably going to have to go to the factory in November to hash it all out. But we'll have other MTO things available soon!
Thank you sir! You're going to absolutely love them.
Sadly yes, those are all tapped outQuote:Originally Posted by wj4
Digi camo shorts: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I just bought a pair of the exact same Jordans.
It's been a trip wearing them! I remember buying them when I was 15. I had broken my ankle earlier that year and I went to a all-boys Catholic high school with a strict dress code. After the cast came off I got a doctor's note stating that I needed to wear "supportive footwear." I convinced my mother that this meant Jordan III's. I wore them for a whole school season and the other dudes were insanely jealous. Putting those on brought all of those memories back!
Now I just need to order Japanese Camo rudies with cargo pocketsQuote:
Yes, all of the Walt/Rudy waistbands have a small opening at the top. It's part of the design - pretty much every high-end trouser is made this way. Even if you see an errant thread in there, don't stress out, it's not going to come apart.Quote:
Yeah, USPS is hit or miss. The Santa Monica and Manhattan branches are pretty organized. Most of our tracking issues come from the boxes sent through Brooklyn. That Red Hook post office is like the office that time forgot. It's still incredibly reliable though. We ship thousands of packages a year - both domestic and international, and you can count the lost ones on a single hand.Quote:
That is in the cards my friend! We'll have a crewneck fleece this Fall.Quote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Somehow I suspect the EPLA line will be primed for something like this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Salingers in the setting, Autumnal sun.
You are correct! Great look there.Quote:Originally Posted by jah786
rocking the baby camel hair casual today with cords. It's such a nice blazer. Might be the nicest one I own. It's also pretty warm. The temps in Philly are dropping just enough now to wear it and not overheat.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Like.A.Boss.Quote:Originally Posted by Shanil
I've been wearing my Wyatt Horsehide jacket (almost) non-stop since I got it, this thing is glorious - don't sit on the fence on this one. Seriously.
EDIT: Also I thought I should comment on Epaulet's excellent service. I ordered the jacket moments after it went online, but once I received it I found out the size Small was a bit too snug. One call to Mike (after store hours mind you) and he had a replacement Medium on hold at the back of the store for pickup the very next day, no questions asked.
My pleasure - thanks so much! Adele told me that it was very nice meeting you. Sorry that I wasn't there!Quote:
Hmm. Well first you'll want to use Distilled Water (not tap, and not spring) so that you won't get mineral buildup on your steamer.
And just play around with it. You want to keep the want moving so that you don't burn the fabric, but you can move it very slowly. And you should press it against the cloth. Its not as instantaneous as an iron, but it's a lot more gentle. We're able to take the wrinkles out of Gitman OD oxfords, which look like they were rolled up into a tennis ball before shipping.Quote:Originally Posted by monologuist
Can you comment on the weight of this makeup? Seeing that you are in L.A., over what months or what temps would you reasonably wear these? I have the grape herringbone flannel from a couple years back which may or may not be related, and while they are beautiful, I find that I hardly wear them because they are just a bit too warm for all but the coldest days of SoCal weather (which amounts to be maybe a month in a relatively cool year).
Also how would you describe the color tone as a whole? From the store pics on my monitor, it looks like it would appear almost grayish-purple from a distance, which is actually not far from the very grape herringbone Walts I just referred to.
So, here's a very LA-specific response. I've learned a lot about the climate here over the past few months.
Pretty much all of our flannel and tweed trousers need 65 degrees or less to be comfortably worn. So you wouldn't want to necessarily spend all day in Nightshades right now.
That said, these are perfect to wear after 5PM. Especially here on the Westside where it's often straight-up cold at night. I've met so many guys who say that they can't dress well because it's so hot. But I actually find it pretty easy to dress up in the evenings. I was wearing my leather jacket at night back in August, where you'd be schvitzing like a maniac trying to do that in NYC until mid-October. I think that the opportunity to dress up and wear layered things at night here is really underappreciated.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit - 40R Navy - RLBL 3 minutes ago
- › 12/6 ADDS and DROPS!! - SPORTCOAT MEGATHREAD - NWT and Preowned - ... 4 minutes ago
- › Requesting Help with Blazer Fit 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Wrinkled Lapel, Canvassed Suit 8 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw