those look great! definitely not too baggy.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 1603post #24031 of 4447210/8/13 at 1:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24032 of 4447210/8/13 at 1:44amI would concur - that is a slim fit. The only trousers I have slimmer than rivets are a couple of pairs of jeans.
It occurred to me at the time that the autumn herringbone would have made an awesome fall sportcoat and those pictures just reinforce that - but there was never going to be enough of it available for such frivolity. The wool cord and grey herringbone look great made up, I'm keen to see them in person.post #24033 of 4447210/8/13 at 2:43am
I just received my first pair of Epaulet Rivet chinos in the caramel duck canvas. They fit great everywhere except they're a tad tight in the seat. I get some pocket flare when I sit although the waist is fine.
Will the duck canvas stretch at all in the seat after some wear? If not, is it possible to get the seat let out slightly without affecting the fit of the waist? Thanks!post #24034 of 4447210/8/13 at 4:10amQuote:
I went with the orange taping as well. They look great in this pic!! Can't wait to get them.post #24035 of 4447210/8/13 at 4:51ampost #24036 of 4447210/8/13 at 5:05amMy 34 autumn herringbone will arrive this week. I typically do 33 in rivets but sometimes I run a 34. Hoping they're not too big. Have you guys found they're a bit snug or loose than others? I've always found slight variations depending on the material.
Also have that golden rod Sportcoat enroute which looks awesome.
Last piece is a couple of belts and the black parka. If that parka fits I'm going to get an insane amount of use out of it.
C'mon postal service!!!!post #24037 of 4447210/8/13 at 5:37ampost #24038 of 4447210/8/13 at 8:47ampost #24039 of 4447210/8/13 at 9:08ampost #24040 of 4447210/8/13 at 9:21ampost #24041 of 4447210/8/13 at 9:31ampost #24042 of 4447210/8/13 at 9:43ampost #24043 of 4447210/8/13 at 9:44ampost #24044 of 4447210/8/13 at 10:29am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 4 minutes ago
- › MOMA BOOTS. Made in Italy. Dark brown. 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Vass - Longwing high boots, brown pebble grain and brown calf -... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...